PDA

View Full Version : ICT Coursework

Seatherny
01-07-2006, 09:46 AM
http://www.saurav.co.uk/ict.swf
Might take a while to load!
Its part of my ICT DiDA coursework!
I have only done the smoking and alcohol part bit.
Its aimed at teenagers - persuading them not to smoke etc.

Any idea on what I can call it as we arent allowed to call it E-Learning Package anymore :(

I think its pretty good considering I started using flash last month xD

Rizla
01-07-2006, 09:49 AM
You should feel lucky you got that one. I have to do the "Make Space Club" one. And now all my work was "deleted" so I have to start again. Well, I didn't do any of it, and used the fact that there has just been a new system set up at school to my advantage to gain longer on the coursework :p

Seatherny
01-07-2006, 09:50 AM
You should feel lucky you got that one. I have to do the "Make Space Club" one. And now all my work was "deleted" so I have to start again. Well, I didn't do any of it, and used the fact that there has just been a new system set up at school to my advantage to gain longer on the coursework :p

I finished that one
You HAVE to do that one to do other Units.

JackHb
01-07-2006, 02:39 PM
Hmm that picture on the second smoking page of the man's teeth is sick, it nearly made me heave, plus that would never happen from just smoking :P

luke-p
01-07-2006, 06:11 PM
Yeah ive just started the media peice about health / damages of smoking

I suggest you read the SPB That gives you alot of info about pages etc etc

Kyle™
02-07-2006, 12:54 PM
Im doing DiDa next year. ;]

Catchetat
02-07-2006, 01:34 PM
the site isn't working for me

sry I mean flash.

DMB-Hosting
02-07-2006, 01:44 PM
Yah the site isnt working, well the site is i think but not the flash he must of removed it

Rizla
02-07-2006, 02:44 PM
I finished that one
You HAVE to do that one to do other Units.Damn, I thought this would be the only coursework for ICT :(

Seatherny
02-07-2006, 08:14 PM
Hmm that picture on the second smoking page of the man's teeth is sick, it nearly made me heave, plus that would never happen from just smoking :P

Ye .. but it has to be persuasive :p
And Thread Closed as I removed the file - I will re-post it when I have finished it all!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!