PDA

View Full Version : mountain dew drink

oli.adz
23-07-2004, 01:23 PM
:o :s i saw som guy with a moutain dew bottle and i was typing his name but i only got 2 put som guy and not his name i just wanted 2 kno if u would like it i took a pic of him in trade he had the bottle in his hand but there was no machine

ted-crilley
23-07-2004, 06:26 PM
That person who was carrying the mountain dew bottle was scripting that is how he had it and why you wouldnt have seen the machine

iRoss
23-07-2004, 07:04 PM
Did you know you can actually stand on mountain dews?! if tehre is a mountain dew in the room, then you leave and you come back if you go 2 the space where it was then you will be standing on it! if ya get me!

lauralol
26-07-2004, 05:28 PM
Ive seen many people with Mountain Dew bottles, just report as soon as you see them, its the best you can do ;)

matty
26-07-2004, 07:39 PM
i was on .ca in w!zards room, called scriipt box and they was about 3 people scipting. so i called reported them and mod came and banned some people but they are just so ignarent are soem habbos :@

Relationships
26-07-2004, 08:19 PM
I agree with Laura, You have to Reaallyy report them asap

PICCY
27-07-2004, 02:43 AM
Did you know you can actually stand on mountain dews?! if tehre is a mountain dew in the room, then you leave and you come back if you go 2 the space where it was then you will be standing on it! if ya get me!

I get ya as i have done it, i cant remember the guys name but he had a scripted dew machine i couldnt see it but i wasnt stood on the floor i was floating he told me i was stood on it :s

Mizki
28-07-2004, 08:13 PM
I ACTUALLY drank Mountain Dew in REAL life today! It was quite tastey!

iRoss
28-07-2004, 08:26 PM
Is it like lemonade? i Heard alot of skaters drink it or something :s

Mizki
28-07-2004, 08:37 PM
Yes a little bit like lemonade, maybe a tiny bit sweeter. alot of people drink it over here i think.

Wixss
29-07-2004, 03:14 PM
It taste just like sprit lol. And Yeah scripters dont use mountain dew machines anymore, well not many. They use a certain furni but thats all I'm saying:P

Xx.HoTiE.xX
29-07-2004, 10:01 PM
i saw a girl before her name was ********* and she had a fizzy lemon in her hand and i reported her. i dunno wat happened to her tho

Edited by Dry.Tearz - Please don't name people who script/hack on the forum.

Wixss
02-08-2004, 06:55 PM
I don't think you are aloud saying habbos names =\

I was about to type another hint, but I'll say it tomorrow. Just a hint a day kinda thing;)

Lol, a few days ago I reported a hobba by mistake xD This guy advertised a room saying the picture had a moutain dew machine picture that creates a moutain dew machine and a photo that restarts habbo for you, so I went in the room saw it was true and then reported the hobba :S I didn't know it was a hobba until I looked up they're name on the Hobba project Habbox did lol.

Wild-Play
03-08-2004, 06:25 AM
in habbo the mountain dew isnt actually mountain dew...in ur hand its called "fizzy lemon" and on the machine all u can see is "mountain" the "dew is blurred"

Wixss
04-08-2004, 06:34 PM
yeah lol, i guess the scripters did that so they cant get in even more trouble about advertising something that they arent aloud to.

~Hilton~
09-08-2004, 08:48 PM
mmm mountain dew is good.....
but anyways the habbo staff memeber (starts with letter "e" i can't say her name tho ) used to have a mountain dew machine in her room called amnesty but a hobba deleted it.Does anyone else think its a bit odd a habbo staff memeber would have scrpted furni :s

:Illusion
09-08-2004, 09:02 PM
mmm mountain dew is good.....
but anyways the habbo staff memeber (starts with letter "e" i can't say her name tho ) used to have a mountain dew machine in her room called amnesty but a hobba deleted it.Does anyone else think its a bit odd a habbo staff memeber would have scrpted furni :s

Most hobbas/staff have rooms called amnesty, it's where they drop off scripted furni they've collected or where people drop it off because they know they shouldn't have it, so just because it was there it doesn't mean it was hers.

....::Blade::....
10-08-2004, 06:00 AM
PPL ALWAYS PLACE A PHOTO ON WALL AND ASK PPL TO DOUBLE CLIK AND THE MOUNTAIN DEW MACHINE APPEAR HOW IS THIS SO? :@ ? :@

Arcanum
11-08-2004, 06:02 AM
I'm in Australia, and the aussies love it!!!! I love it too. It's my second favourite soft drink to Coke! :p MMMMMM.... Coca Cola! :drunken_s

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!