PDA

View Full Version : Anita + -Soro-

:kader
31-01-2005, 04:05 PM
Well. -Soro- the forum mod, was ina rep wars, and, like you do, you rep people :p . I repped him, expecting a rep back, he didn't only bad rep me, the comment clearly stated "**** u" I PM Anita - the one with all the !'s .'s and x's - she replyied, and I quote, stop making rumors to try and get others into trouble. Yep. Thanks for that. Just because I'm not a forum mod, she patronises me. Well, check this out.

http://tinypic.com/1ibntd

Edit: Anita has seen the logs, it will be dealt with.

Jacko2kn3
31-01-2005, 04:12 PM
That image could have been faked, easily. Admin can check who is abusing the system. If he DID do it, then something must have been sent by you to -Soro- to trigger such a reply.

31-01-2005, 04:14 PM
That image could have been faked, easily. Admin can check who is abusing the system. If he DID do it, then something must have been sent by you to -Soro- to trigger such a reply.
I swear, on my life, I did not fake it.

Jacko2kn3
31-01-2005, 05:24 PM
I still stand by my theory of "something must have been said/done to provoke a reply such as that"

31-01-2005, 06:17 PM
I still stand by my theory of "something must have been said/done to provoke a reply such as that"
Well, you're wrong, Anita has viewed the logs. I have done nothing to provoke him.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!