PDA

View Full Version : Yay Portugal won!

ReInfected
02-07-2006, 10:21 PM
Portugal did it! They beat England! Go my team! :D Portugal is gonna go all the way.

Steven.
02-07-2006, 10:22 PM
Uhuh? A day, well two days old ? Maybe it would be better to post in one of the many current ones? :s

ReInfected
02-07-2006, 10:26 PM
Nah. Id like for my own thread. ofcourse, Portugal gonna win the world cup after all :D

the wombats
02-07-2006, 10:27 PM
You was only upset cause USA got knocked out before England.

ReInfected
02-07-2006, 10:29 PM
Lmao. Im not upset about USA? ***** USA. I was rooting for Portugal the whole time. Portuguese is my blood line.

Error (Forum Moderator) ~ Please don't avoid the forum filter!

Tom H
02-07-2006, 10:30 PM
I can't wait till ronaldo and rooney go into training at man united, ronaldo won't turn up.

ReInfected
02-07-2006, 10:30 PM
I can't wait till ronaldo and rooney go into training at man united, ronaldo won't turn up. Pfft he beat your team.

Tom H
02-07-2006, 10:34 PM
Yeah, and hes gona get beat up, by rooney & if you think he stands a chance against rooney, you've got something coming your way! :)

Scouse
02-07-2006, 10:38 PM
2nd best team won, England deserved to win. And is there any point in rubbing it into are faces? We know they won, but no way are they going to go all the way to win it. Germany and France in the final and Germany to win.

ReInfected
02-07-2006, 10:42 PM
Ofcourse we will win. We'll beat France and then go into the cup with Germany.

adidas™
02-07-2006, 10:51 PM
Germany and France in the final and Germany to win.

Ive sed that they will be in final too.

and i just CANNOT wait untill france beat portugal on wednesday (i think) too see ronaldo cry his eyes out the little puff.

Jixim
03-07-2006, 12:46 AM
This is where I step in! I have Supported France from back in the Group stages where they had drew there first 2 games and needed to win there last to go through, And amazingly... They Did It, They beat Togo 2-0. Anyways, Portugal are gonna get beat by France, End Of! - Also all this rubbish about Ronaldo and Rooney gonna fight at Man Utd Training... Thats rubbish! What goes on, on the park, stays on the park. It doesn't go off and I'm sure Rooney and Ronaldo will be told the same and they'll shake hands and Rooney will Congrdulate Ronaldo for Portugal's win. Also... I don't care what anyone says but France were the better team agains Brazil, yes Brazil had there chances but they Didn't take them. Back the the England, Portugal game, I don't really like England Team, But at the same time I have to be honest and say England were most DEFINETLY The better team, I feel sorry for them and wish them the best next world cup... Also C'mopn the France! :P (I'm not being mean, or rubbing anything in. I am simply showing my support to France and giving my opinion!)

GoldSolid
03-07-2006, 04:28 AM
Lol, England deserved to win that game. Portugal cheated all the way through it, and back at UTD, Wayne should break Ronaldos smug little jaw.

France FTW as I H8 Portugal, Italy and Germany :P

Tank User
03-07-2006, 01:39 PM
Ha ha ha

Made me chuckle when Beckham put his arms out to the ref as in a gesture of a fight, thought he was actually going to follow through. Shame he didnt :(

FlyingJesus
03-07-2006, 01:47 PM
Portugal have no chance of winning the cup, sorry mate. It's going to be Germany this year, easily the best team in the competition, and I've thought so since the start really.

Frodo13.
03-07-2006, 02:02 PM
No way will Portugal beat France...I would bet my life on it.

cassiee
03-07-2006, 03:31 PM
the game was such a fix.

apparently there might be a re match

Callum.
03-07-2006, 03:40 PM
If Ghana were still in, they would own Portugal.

Lost_Addict
03-07-2006, 03:56 PM
if tranad and tobago were in it theyd beat portugal lol or ivory coast
anywayz wot im saying is portugal cheated end of: the referee was biased (he was argentinan so its gonna be biased against england) as you can see rooney got red card for stamping in the guys balls ACCIDENTLY the reff was handing out all yellows and reds to england was it 3 yellows and 1 red in totall? and to the cleanest side portugal were hacking here there and everywere butonly got 1 or 2 yellow cards as for ronaldo i think he quoted he isnt going bk to man u

Rou
03-07-2006, 05:08 PM
Nah. Id like for my own thread. ofcourse, Portugal gonna win the world cup after all :D

France will own Portugal. Even if you get in the final Germany will own you bad. Oh no but you'l cheat because you cant win otherwise.

YellowParasol
03-07-2006, 07:20 PM
Christiano Ronaldo texted Rooney after the match and appologised, Rooney accepted a wished Ronaldo and Portugal luck in the World Cup.

brandon
03-07-2006, 07:27 PM
the game was such a fix.

apparently there might be a re match
Where'd you here that cass? The sun? lmao.

Apparently Rooney tried to get in the Portugal dessing room and have a word or two with Ronaldo.

efq
08-03-2007, 03:35 PM
lol

Portugal own any team.

AND ARE GOING TO WIN EURO!

odeas sorry to bump :p

Ashhizzle
08-03-2007, 03:40 PM
portugal stink. Stop boasting so much, or when you loose, you'll get the mick taken out ++

efq
10-03-2007, 11:19 AM
portugal stink lololol

England the ones who suck and used to have a dirty perv manager.

Jordie
10-03-2007, 11:21 AM
portugal stink lololol

England the ones who suck and used to have a dirty perv manager.

perv manager? what are you on a bout

Browney
10-03-2007, 11:27 AM
perv manager? what are you on a bout

Yeah.

And most people are still sore about the world cup. But well done to you.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!