PDA

View Full Version : Rooney will split C.Ronaldo in two.

Craig
03-07-2006, 01:39 PM
Story from the Sun!
FURIOUS Wayne Rooney has threatened to “split Cristiano Ronaldo in two” when they next meet.

The England striker says the slippery Portuguese winker got him sent off in Saturday’s World Cup clash.

Troubled Rooney, 20, blew his top and branded Man United team-mate Ronaldo, 21, a “pretty boy” in talks with pals.

The looming showdown is a major crisis for Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson.

Rooney’s rant came on a day of drama in the England camp in Baden-Baden.

David Beckham quit as skipper and departing manager Sven Goran Eriksson made a grovelling apology for the team’s performance.

Rooney’s blast at Ronaldo was revealed by a top FA source.

The insider said: “At breakfast in the hotel this morning, Wayne said he would split him in two and smack him in the head. Who can blame him?

“He is determined to settle the score in his own way and there is nothing anyone can do about it.”

Story can be found: http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006300467,00.html

Tank User
03-07-2006, 01:44 PM
If Ronaldo continues to play in the Premiership, God help him! (Well actually God dont). Every fan in England will boo him for his actions.

The gypsy look-a-like VS the scouser. Cant wait!!!!

:eusa_danc

:dallsgreen
03-07-2006, 05:15 PM
Hah, Rooney is a moron, im glad England is out they're garbage.

YellowParasol
04-07-2006, 04:34 PM
ok what to believe..... on Sky Sports News (which is reliable) said that Ronaldo texted Rooney after the game and said sorry, Rooney texted back said its ok, good luck for the rest of the World Cup something like that

DCeption
04-07-2006, 05:46 PM
I would probably believe the sky sports report and not some tabloid newspaper, but Rooney was pretty mad lol

-Paul
05-07-2006, 04:19 AM
I would probably believe the sky sports report and not some tabloid newspaper, but Rooney was pretty mad lol

Yeah, me too.

I think they will have been made to make up personaly :P

DMB-Hosting
05-07-2006, 07:33 AM
Apparently he may be going to real madrid and fergie said he wont stop him

jordybumz!
05-07-2006, 12:20 PM
Says the guy whose country couldn't take losing to Germany and had to start a pitch brawl.

Ho-Yin
05-07-2006, 04:56 PM
It was Rooney's fault losing his temper, I dont understand why the media is making such a fuss about something that obviously deserves a red card... Rooney agressively attacked Carvalho's ahem... you know lol...

Media is just looking for an excuse to blame someone...

What if the opposite happened to Ronaldo, I bet England would be chuffed that they got a player red-carded...

Also overall you have to look the team's overall performance.

Finally lets wait for tonight's match. If portugal beats France, then there is nothing to moan about...

Ronaldo would need to move away from England, as he would get abused. You could say its his fault that he has tainted his reputation in England...

And why are the media saying Sven is rubbish, I think he has done a great job, being an english coach is the hardest as it has loads of media pressure, fans pressure... no wonder Portugal coach decline the offer.

YellowParasol
05-07-2006, 05:10 PM
I always get my Reliable sources from Sky Sports news ;)

ReInfected
05-07-2006, 05:14 PM
LMAOO!!!!! AGREED!!!!!

DMB-Hosting
05-07-2006, 05:19 PM
Err not agreed, how the hell can you say England are gabage look at the USA pmsl

FrozenWhisper
06-07-2006, 02:17 PM
It was Rooney's fault losing his temper, I dont understand why the media is making such a fuss about something that obviously deserves a red card... Rooney agressively attacked Carvalho's ahem... you know lol...

Media is just looking for an excuse to blame someone...

What if the opposite happened to Ronaldo, I bet England would be chuffed that they got a player red-carded...

Also overall you have to look the team's overall performance.

Finally lets wait for tonight's match. If portugal beats France, then there is nothing to moan about...

Ronaldo would need to move away from England, as he would get abused. You could say its his fault that he has tainted his reputation in England...

And why are the media saying Sven is rubbish, I think he has done a great job, being an english coach is the hardest as it has loads of media pressure, fans pressure... no wonder Portugal coach decline the offer.
NOT TRUE! Rooney was being fouled by the two and lost his footing, watch a roomed in verison (I found one on www.ihateronaldo.com) AND it wasn't till Ronaldo got involved that the ref took out a red card! He dived afew times against France too! I hope he stays, RIP HIM APART ROONEY!

ReInfected
06-07-2006, 10:32 PM
Err not agreed, how the hell can you say England are gabage look at the USA pmsl
Yes agreed. and england is garbage. and so is USA. YOU BOTH ARE GARBAGE!! USA doesnt care anyway. Soccor isnt USA's Sport. US Football and Baseball is usually the main sports. Hush my team beat your team FOOL!!!

You
06-07-2006, 11:09 PM
I agree.

Alexx
08-07-2006, 08:55 AM
The story was prooved fake the hour after it came out you know. :l

,Alexx.
08-07-2006, 09:14 AM
What the fuck that dudes got the same name as me ... with the same 2 x's except he's a dude & i do hope wayne rooney splits C.Ronaldo in two. He is a dick

brandon
08-07-2006, 09:28 AM
Yes agreed. and england is garbage. and so is USA. YOU BOTH ARE GARBAGE!! USA doesnt care anyway. Soccor isnt USA's Sport. US Football and Baseball is usually the main sports. Hush my team beat your team FOOL!!!
England arnt garbage at football, just there are seven or more countries that are better. USA arn't that good at soccer but they're great at American football.

Mr.Kylee
08-07-2006, 09:55 AM
I had to comment on this..you are all defending Rooney just because he's England's ''best'' player :rolleyes: He was already shouting so much while the game was playing..and I never saw a ''wink'' and we watched slow motion too on our tv..all I saw was Rooney, two portugal players..the ball..portugal players were trying to get the ball, Rooney grabbed them by their shirts and didn't let them pass than he pushed one away and he stepped on other ones balls, and no it wasn't an ''accident''. I liked Rooney in first few games in WC but his behavoiur is just freaking terrible. Oh yes, go fight a guy..that will solve everything really mature and smart but I guess that's what most of England does when their mad? beat somebody up :) or that's what I've heard at least.

Also you L-O-S-T it was a game..get over it and stop blaming others..god. I don't see the big deal in losing. I live next to Italy and they're playing in finals today and I bet they will lose..and I won't care because it's a GAME.

brandon
08-07-2006, 09:59 AM
and I never saw a ''wink'' and we watched slow motion too on our tv
How could you not see it? :s It was all over the news afterwards aswell (the wink)

Watch the clip of Rooneys sending off on http://www.ihateronaldo.com/ to see the wink.
also you say it's just a game but to people that love football it's more than that, so yeah it's a game to you but maybe thats because you don't really care because thats your opinion on football.

Jodiemac
08-07-2006, 09:14 PM
ronald is a stupid goofy **** ! (sorry bout swearing) i hate him !!! >:( GRRR !

Azul
08-07-2006, 09:26 PM
Don't listen to Kyle, he doesn't know what he's talking about. Ronaldo influenced the refs decision to send Rooney off. I don't care what you say, the sly wink as to say "job done" to Scolari was proof of this.

I liked Rooney in first few games in WC but his behavoiur is just freaking terrible. .

This made me laugh. Rooney's behaviour on the night was good untill the stamp. Rooney was a saint compared to Ronaldo's antics throughout the World Cup, which were absolutely disgraceful.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!