PDA

View Full Version : • The Great Habbo Summer Quiz •

Biseinen
04-07-2006, 07:46 PM
Hello! Just letting everyone know of the event that is going to be takeing place on Habbo this Saturday at 8PM GMT! It will be held in my room (Cloudclone) and there will be a first come first served basis (As theres only one game) I might do 2, if it's popular. It will be held in the room under 'Cloudclone' called " • The Great Habbo Summer Quiz •" Read below for the event description

Event Description: The event will consist of as many questions as it is needed to eliminate players. There will be 4 teams (20 people in total) For each depending round if theres more than 1 game. Each player will have 3 lives. This will be how they lose a life.

Team 1 gets the answer quickest.
Team 1 decide they want (For example) Cloudclone off Team 2 to lose a life.
Team 2's Cloudclone has then lost a life and it is recorded down, once that player has lost a life, he will then be down to, 2, then 1, then ELMININATED from the game.

The team that is left standing, be it one player from the team, or 5, they will win.

This is a TEAM EFFORT. (So pick your team-mates wisely!)Pick your teams and hope they all get in, or just turn up!

The questions will be based on: General Knowledge, Current events (World cup, etc...) Habbo, Games and fun stuff. (Simpsons, TV, DVD's etc...)

Prizes: The prizes to the winning team (from 1-5 players)will be a RARE of my choice, (The rares will be supplied by me).

So, come along. ;)

Sephiroth -

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!