PDA

View Full Version : Reports Coming Out Today

Wayne
05-07-2006, 06:37 AM
Well, our school reports are coming out today. We had to take a look through them the other week to see if any lessons were missing, I saw a few grades I got, but I didn't sit there reading it, I'd rather read it with my parents. Anyway, when do you get your reports, or if you have already got yours, what was it like?

Matt.
05-07-2006, 06:42 AM
I should get mine VERY soon. But it will not be good:(, I don't work that hard at school. My mum will not be happy :(.

Wayne
05-07-2006, 06:44 AM
I should get mine VERY soon. But it will not be good:(, I don't work that hard at school. My mum will not be happy :(.

Lmao. ;( Don't worry, just say to her that you tried your best, even though you didn't. ;)

Leuven
05-07-2006, 08:28 AM
I got mine today.

My mum was pleased but i could see that she was slightly unimpressed.

Colin-Roberts
05-07-2006, 12:38 PM
got our a week ago lowest i got was a 74% so im happy

bowrox
05-07-2006, 04:15 PM
I got mine on May 26th :P

I am slightly above average at most things, average in pe, and top of the year in maths and ict :P

Georgia
05-07-2006, 04:18 PM
Got mine yesterday not really pleased with it could do better

JackHb
05-07-2006, 04:38 PM
Err i hated reports.
I use to get mine go into my bathroom at home and open them and lock the door, and i always new they were gonna be bad as i didn't revise.
I would then eventually give it to my mum and either rush up to my room or go out before she could flip and start shouting :P

Wayne
05-07-2006, 04:41 PM
Err i hated reports.
I use to get mine go into my bathroom at home and open them and lock the door, and i always new they were gonna be bad as i didn't revise.
I would then eventually give it to my mum and either rush up to my room or go out before she could flip and start shouting :P

Lmao. I got mine today. As my mum read it, she seem pleased until she read the Science page. :( I did well in all subjects but Science, so I'm working alright at the moment, and it also says Wayne must revise more before exams, and contribute more in class.

bowrox
05-07-2006, 04:55 PM
Lmao. I got mine today. As my mum read it, she seem pleased until she read the Science page. :( I did well in all subjects but Science, so I'm working alright at the moment, and it also says Wayne must revise more before exams, and contribute more in class.

We can't be amazing at every subject :P

infatuation
05-07-2006, 05:02 PM
haha, I sort of got something like that. 2 weeks ago.
It was only average, seeing as I only have 4 core subjects (maths, science, LA and SS (social studies.....))

I got 70 in math, 80 in humanities, and 67 in science.

Oracle:
05-07-2006, 05:32 PM
I will be getting my report on Review Day which is Monday, I actually think it will be decent this year apart from Chemistry and P.E

Leuven
05-07-2006, 07:11 PM
ok

My marks are as follows:

Science : 87%
English : 79%
Maths : 94%

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!