PDA

View Full Version : New Plans on U.K Education

lil-rarez
01-02-2005, 11:28 AM
The head of the educatin department for the U.K is meeting up with tony blair today to dicuss the behaviour in schools and what should be done. If this is settled correctly it would be a big boost in Blairs re election! But the plans are to create schools that are out of the mainstream to cater for diruptive children! The schools are to have metal detecters drugs and possesion searches in schools. Also there are plans for behaviour experts to be put in every U.K school! What Do you think about this subject please vote and post comments! :eusa_pray

Dave,
01-02-2005, 08:07 PM
Some sound good and some don't. I think it will get out of hand because evey class likes to mess about it is only the lower sets that cause disruption. So the higher sets will get told off because they are basing the bad behaviour and what happens in lower classes. Also they should only drug test people suspected of it. And if a pupil is caught and they are like a quiet person not a trouble maker, someone who just got addicted and doesn't go out broad casting that they use drugs should be rehabilitated but the pupils who boradcast should be punished. And I think metal detectors are a good idea.

lil-rarez
02-02-2005, 09:45 AM
Yea thats good as im in high sets and i mess around alot so ill get put into seperate schools even though im smart and i do the work (eventually) lol :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!