PDA

View Full Version : I h8 my school

MADNESS!
05-07-2006, 08:35 PM
i just started a new school a few weeks ago:
2day we had exams all day and i was sitting here all day doing almsot nuthing in revision periods...
the teachers in the morining and early afternoone were alright talking to us and helping us with our revision. then we had a physics teacher (i think) and he saw some scratched in writing saying WALL or sumthing like that the sort on every desk thats been there for centuarys.
I was bored after chemistry exam so i sat there rubbing my hands over the markings with a the wrong side or a pencil getting a bit bored the teacher comes along and shouts at me asking "wots ur game?" and all that rubbish and then saw the carvings and went crazy! and normal person could see that these carvings had to b done over years because they were relly deep in but he didnt so he sent me to see the deputy headmaster
this guys relly scary hes got 2 metal plates in his jaw so he cant smile or laugh and hes the sort that will suspend u in an instance, the teachers now saying that this will go on my lifetime report

do u think this is fair
CAUSE IM RELLY ANNOYED BY IT,

Mentor
05-07-2006, 09:42 PM
Meh, compain point out the obvios, to people that matter, It will **** em off, but theres not much they can do if its obvios, since if it exscialtes futher and there wrong there jobs are at risk, not to mention theyd look like total prats "/

Jamus_Solari
07-07-2006, 02:00 PM
Show no fear and stick your guns, don't allow them to punish you for it and if the situation gets worse hopefully you have good parents who will stick up for you. The teachers will think they can do what they like because you're a teenager but they'll think again when dealing with another adult.

DMB-Hosting
07-07-2006, 02:36 PM
She prolly knows it wasnt you but wants to blaim someone

Barwy
10-07-2006, 08:07 PM
Make the most out of it while you can

If you end up as a bum when you're older there's only 1 person you can blame...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!