PDA

View Full Version : [Request] PHP Experts Needed (AllHabbo.com)

icebox12
06-07-2006, 01:56 AM
Hello there....

Myself and WAYNE_J (Ex-Hobba and ex-Admin here) are looking for more advanced PHP experts to finish off/help update/bring about new projects to AllHabbo, if you have a good knowledge of PHP and MySQL please replie here OR contact me via PM (Either way, I will read it).

P.s. When we say Advanced PHP Experts, we don't mean you go to TechTuts, copy and paste and change a little code to make the "style" look different. We will know, as most of the TechTuts scripts are completely n00bish compared to what we currently have (Not trying to boast).

Obviously some bits from TechTuts maybe useful, if that's the case use it, but don't simple copy and paste it all. As we've checked through their whole website, anything we need we make, if its on the site and it's useful, we most probably have it (However, do check with us, just incase).

So good luck, and AllHabbo will hopefully replace the current Official HabboHotel Fansite - Habbling.com. On a further note, the integrated Forum has been created, and will be up and running for all users VERY soon. A small update/maintenance issue has occurred and we will be releasing the forum in b3ta mode VERY soon.

Register now <3 and contact me if you feel your work can help AllHabbo Grow
- Matt x

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!