PDA

View Full Version : Tata.

sarey
06-07-2006, 10:58 PM
Like ill be missed. Lost my job, thanks too everyone who increased the situation of the 'emo' and 'attention seeking' situation. Thanks alot. Sooo much. You know, if those who called me emo and attention seeker knew me, then id allow them too say that since they have knew me for a long period of time and have seen my ACTUAL personality, but no, no one on here has, apart from one person, who actually thinks im far from emo, antony04, you think im emo everyone? You need a serious reality check. I dont listen to stupid depressive music, i certainly dont cut and show everyone at the same time, not that every emo cuts, my sister says i shouldnt giv a heck what you people think because its pathetic and habbo is just a pixel game, so yeah, im leaving thanks too her lovely reality check myself., like ill be missed, but just letting ya'll know, dont want any sympathy posts, or anything like saying im attention seeking by this, because since ive lost my job here, no point in staying, since thats the only reason why i registered.
So ill miss mostly the ones who were in my loving ya list. Especially Vicks! bbz. <3 Anyway, ill see you around. Bye. :) Nice being on Hx forum, aint so bad, apart from recent situations, which im now leaving to prevent further arguements having to do with my life style/personality/majority of everything about me, seems there is alot wrong with me according to this forum, and people try changing me, or have done in the past, which will not happen, as im happy how i am, besides, i have to get on with my school life and so on and so fourth. Nice knowing you all. Buh bye. If im unlucky, ill see some of those who were arguing with me on habbo uk. If im lucky ill see the ones who were on my loving ya list.

EDIT: Ill only be coming back in the future when everything is settled down, and be trying out for trial again in the help desk, which im not even sure ill get, recent posts caused my fired situation, but ill give it time, maybe you will all understand that im not a label, im me, and i label myself as Sarah, not emo, or attention seeking emo. So the leave isnt perm, besides i like alot of people on Hx forum. Just havent a clue why people call me labels, when they know fully that if i say im not one, im not, normally people who are labels, like chav, or emo, or goth, actually say they are, i havent said i am, i never will. So see you all in the future, and goodluck too everyone in the future with their lifes ect ect. Yeah yeah, i dont know the difference between their/there, or too/to.

Charlie
06-07-2006, 11:03 PM
Ah, i was a tad shocked when i saw you lost your job. Shame that. Well, good luck with everything, Bye?

sarey
06-07-2006, 11:59 PM
Bye my wubleh char <3 (Has your messenger, evil laugh)

Charlie
07-07-2006, 12:00 AM
Haha :P Now i'm worried..

the wombats
07-07-2006, 12:01 AM
Awww, sad to see you go. I know I talked to you once or twice in HxHD.

sarey
07-07-2006, 12:01 AM
Oh yes. I have big plans for this.

Bye crag <3 Hope too see you when i return, my wubleh char will remind me when apps are open.

WHANGFACE
07-07-2006, 12:03 AM
Not very often I actually read peoples leaving threads if they're long because I normally dont care. Sarah, I havn't known you for long but your great. Hope we still keep in contact, don't let them bring you down. I was also pretty shocked when I was the announcement, but don't worry, people who label others are just as stupid and pathetic, so more fool them. I'd rather have you as a friend any day :)

sarey
07-07-2006, 12:06 AM
Not very often I actually read peoples leaving threads if they're long because I normally dont care. Sarah, I havn't known you for long but your great. Hope we still keep in contact, don't let them bring you down. I was also pretty shocked when I was the announcement, but don't worry, people who label others are just as stupid and pathetic, so more fool them. I'd rather have you as a friend any day :)

I told you no sympathy posts :'(
*huggles* Ill keep in contact with you hun, ill be on habbo everyday.. well not everyday.. i got to go somewhere on school days now :eusa_danc When you saw* lol. And i was aswell.. kinda.. but i should of said in the beginning that i have a short fuse, and WILL use foul lauguage if some offend remarks are aimed at me, or especially if im labelled/called attention seeker ect ect. Yes, i think i should of mentioned that.

WHANGFACE
07-07-2006, 12:09 AM
I told you no sympathy posts :'(
*huggles* Ill keep in contact with you hun, ill be on habbo everyday.. well not everyday.. i got to go somewhere on school days now :eusa_danc When you saw* lol. And i was aswell.. kinda.. but i should of said in the beginning that i have a short fuse, and WILL use foul lauguage if some offend remarks are aimed at me, or especially if im labelled/called attention seeker ect ect. Yes, i think i should of mentioned that.
Well, as long as I can still talk to you :)

Insanity
07-07-2006, 12:10 AM
Ok, I'm either too tired or just dumb, The story i got from that was
'you lost your job because people labled you emo' :s

Anyway Didn't know you like but..ByeGl<3

sarey
07-07-2006, 12:14 AM
No, i lost my job because of my lauguage trying to defend my self, and proving that they are wrong, since they know nothing about me, and have no right to of said im this and that, and offending me. Dont worry Ben, i will still be on Habbo UK.
Story was, im leaving cause i was fired. So.. my wubleh char will remind me when apps are open again for hxhd trial. Which i doubt ill get first time round, but third is my lucky number. So.. yeah. And i only registered for apps, and thats still my reason for registering now. And in the future, ill just do what my wubleh char said, ignore them, since basically they get a thrill from seeing a reaction, and others join in.

WHANGFACE
07-07-2006, 12:15 AM
No, i lost my job because of my lauguage trying to defend my self, and proving that they are wrong, since they know nothing about me, and have no right to of said im this and that, and offending me. Dont worry Ben, i will still be on Habbo UK.
Story was, im leaving cause i was fired. So.. my wubleh char will remind me when apps are open again for hxhd trial. Which i doubt ill get first time round, but third is my lucky number. So.. yeah.
They normally open not long after new staff are announced, I was going to apply last time, but the day aps opened I got ip banned :rolleyes: Thats all done and dusted now.

But good luck if you re-apply <3

sarey
07-07-2006, 12:15 AM
Thanks ben <3

princessstacy27
07-07-2006, 12:28 AM
Looks like this was a form of attention seeking. *cough* emo kid *cough*

Insanity
07-07-2006, 12:33 AM

Your either new and don't know wth you are talking about
Or evidently too scared to show your real I.d and make a clone to criticise people.. grow up plx <3

Charlie
07-07-2006, 12:34 AM

Okay, i've seen like er.. 3 of your posts and your really starting to nark me off. Just go get a life, and come back when you're grown up enough to not go round calling/labeling people okay?

princessstacy27
07-07-2006, 12:34 AM
Im new. But from what ive seen and heard, she is an attention seeking emo who needs a life BADLY. Or she could just go kill herself. :) More space for me.

Insanity
07-07-2006, 12:37 AM
Im new. But from what ive seen and heard, she is an attention seeking emo who needs a life BADLY. Or she could just go kill herself. :) More space for me.

Ya Us fat computer addicts need space INNIT :8
Nice introduction to HxF btw Nubxx

princessstacy27
07-07-2006, 12:39 AM
Sorry, UK. And i weigh 8 stone for a 16 year old thats considered average. Yes more space for me. :)

Insanity
07-07-2006, 12:41 AM
Sorry, UK. And i weigh 8 stone for a 16 year old thats considered average. Yes more space for me. :)

Your Playing soup can labler so i will too <3 IS YOU ANOREXIK BABEZ!?!? :o <3

Charlie
07-07-2006, 12:42 AM

No, how about you kill yourself. YEEY, more space for us.

princessstacy27
07-07-2006, 12:43 AM
Oh how did you guess my love?
I was anorexic.

And id rather kill myself for someone worth while. :)

Billay
07-07-2006, 01:44 AM
peace. didnt know you tooo well.

-Wolverine
07-07-2006, 06:40 AM
Bye, I didn't know you well, you seemed like a very nice person, I don't know why people hated you :s? Anyways, I have you on my f/l, I guess i'll talk to you on there, so goodluck with life and everything. :)

Wayne
07-07-2006, 06:50 AM
Seeya. I've known you on here and on Habbo. You're really cool, good luck in the future. <3

Neversoft
07-07-2006, 07:07 AM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost.php?p=1690305&postcount=25 :rolleyes:

Bye.

Herman
07-07-2006, 07:13 AM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost.php?p=1690305&postcount=25

o_o Well okay.. Haven't known you that well, but all the best in the future :) Byebye.

sarey
07-07-2006, 03:22 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost.php?p=1690305&postcount=25 :rolleyes:

Bye.

Only reason i said that was because i thought id end the debating over me being emo and just lie and say i am since im sick of people saying i am, so may aswell of given in, but my friends think im nothing like an emo, so i take back that statement. If you read the end part, you'll see people kept calling me it.

Azul
07-07-2006, 04:11 PM
*plays violin*

Kukuthebird
07-07-2006, 04:21 PM
Kbyeeee

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!