PDA

View Full Version : Post WWE News/Rumours/Results here.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

-Wolverine
07-07-2006, 06:48 AM
Ok, there's been quite a bit of threads of WWE news, rumours and results recently so to save threads being made, just post them all here. :)

Chat about it too, etc.

Thread stuck by Wayne. (Super Moderator)

Edited by Catz (Forum Super Moderator): Thread temporarily closed for 'cooling off period' due to arguments.

Edited by Catz (Forum Super Moderator): Thread re-opened.

You
07-07-2006, 12:54 PM
Friday Night smackdown;

Booker T wins Battle Royal to become No 1 Contender for Rey's title.
Batista returns and beats the crap outta henry at the end of the show.

-All i can remember for now :p-

majesticdragon
07-07-2006, 08:18 PM
:D :D :o u ruined it for me :@ how the hwll do u no it hasn't happened plz help

Il cry with joy if booker T wins anyway

It is rumored Jane has left the WWE

and the leprachaun dude (better not post name)

Has gone :D

-Wolverine
07-07-2006, 09:15 PM
:D :D :o u ruined it for me :@ how the hwll do u no it hasn't happened plz help

Il cry with joy if booker T wins anyway

It is rumored Jane has left the WWE

and the leprachaun dude (better not post name)

Has gone :D
Jane? You mean Kane? And Leprachaun hasn't left he just wasn't needed for last Smackdown since Finlay was only the in battle royal, and lost.

Wayne
07-07-2006, 10:19 PM
Does D Generation X need more members? In my opinion, they don't, your thoughts?

You
07-07-2006, 10:22 PM
No No No :x they're great at the moment...

and it's rumoured kane will be leaving the WWE in January

Wayne
07-07-2006, 10:25 PM
Yer, he wants to retire. I think Kane shouldn't leave, he's an awesome superstar, and an upcoming legend.

Alterate
07-07-2006, 10:27 PM
Sean Waltman (X-Pac) should come back and join D generation X be so much better and I might actuly watch it again. Aint he's at TNA?

-Wolverine
07-07-2006, 10:28 PM
Sean Waltman (X-Pac) should come back and join D generation X be so much better and I might actuly watch it again. Aint he's at TNA?
Yeah he's in TNA, but WWE were interested in him for D-X but he wanted to stay in TNA.

I like this D-X better with only 2 members.

And Kane should be sent to Smackdown cause he has nothing to do on Raw anymore, or he should be given a good angle.

Wayne
07-07-2006, 10:29 PM
X-Pac is at TNA yeah. Also, TNA has Roaddogg and Billy Gunn. They should all rejoin DX. It's great at the moment though with just HHH & HBK.

-Wolverine
07-07-2006, 10:32 PM
I want to start watching TNA atm it's apperently more entertaining than WWE, most reviews are saying that at www.pwtorch.com

Alterate
07-07-2006, 10:43 PM
I want to start watching TNA atm it's apperently more entertaining than WWE, most reviews are saying that at www.pwtorch.com (http://www.pwtorch.com)

Bad acting when backstage and all that, you can just blantly see it's an act least WWE do a good job of acting backstage. And theres to many Turnbuckles :')

-Wolverine
07-07-2006, 11:00 PM
Bad acting when backstage and all that, you can just blantly see it's an act least WWE do a good job of acting backstage. And theres to many Turnbuckles :')
Well yeah I guess, but the actual matches are better than WWE's matches.

Oil
08-07-2006, 05:47 AM
Did anyone see smackdown? Batista came back. :D

You
08-07-2006, 12:55 PM
yes, i think we all knew he was returning.

Wayne
09-07-2006, 12:52 PM
http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/h/hulkhogan2/17.jpg

Hogan returns-

Hulk Hogan and his daughter Brooke will make a special appearance at Saturday Night's Main Event July 15.

For more information, as always visit http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/hoganreturns

You
09-07-2006, 01:15 PM
I don't like Hogan

Frodo13.
09-07-2006, 01:23 PM
Not watched wrestling for a while now. But TNA have quite a few ex-WWE stars.

Jeff Hardey, The Dudley Boyz, Kevin Nash, Gail Kim, Chrissy Hemme.

Rey
09-07-2006, 04:07 PM
o.o Didn't know they had Jeff Hardy, I really want him to return to the WWE and have a TLC match with Matt Hardy, that would be amazing :D

You
09-07-2006, 04:09 PM
Rey, batista, Lashley and Benoit to Raw and they can get rid of smackdown :D

Rey
09-07-2006, 04:12 PM
Lmao that would be amazing for raw, Beniot not in action at the mo though

You
09-07-2006, 04:34 PM
I know that...

Chridopey
14-07-2006, 02:25 PM
This upcoming smackdown, Batista and Mark Henry have a contract singing in the week for their match at the GAB.

Wayne
14-07-2006, 05:24 PM
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/Headers/3008930

D-Generation X vs. Spirit Squad (Elimination Match)
John Cena vs. WWE Champion Edge (WWE Championship Match)
World Champion Rey Mysterio, Batista & U.S. Champion Bobby Lashley vs. King Booker, Mark Henry & Finlay Special appearance by Hulk Hogan and daughter Brooke
Bikini Bull-Riding Contest ( Mickie James, Candice, Victoria, Torrie Wilson and Maria will represent RAW; Ashley, Jillian, Kristal and Michelle McCool will represent SmackDown)
Carlito & Trish Stratus vs. Johnny Nitro & Melina
Sabu in action in an Extreme Rules Match

-Wolverine
15-07-2006, 04:43 PM
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/Headers/3008930

World Champion Rey Mysterio, Batista & U.S. Champion Bobby Lashley vs. King Booker, Mark Henry & Finlay Special appearance by Hulk Hogan and daughter Brooke
Bikini Bull-Riding Contest ( Mickie James, Candice, Victoria, Torrie Wilson and Maria will represent RAW; Ashley, Jillian, Kristal and Michelle McCool will represent SmackDown)
Looking forward to it, I don't think it'll be as good as last one though, but Cena vs. Edge and Sabu's match should be good.

Also expect Orton vs. Hogan fued to start.

-Heart
15-07-2006, 05:01 PM
SNME Prediction League
Rules:

Basically just post who you think will win the matches at SNME, you get 1 point for getting the correct prediction. This is for fun, so far there are 2 prediction entrys (including me) post who you think will win the matches below.

Sabu
23-07-2006, 10:51 PM
WWE Great American Bash
Punjabi Prison Match
Update

http://livewms.wwe.com/smackdown/200607/072306colereport.wma

Just listening to what it sounds like makes me wonder what's instore for The Undertaker and The Great Khali

(I get to see it live! W00t!)

Sabu
24-07-2006, 03:44 AM
WWE
Great American Bash
Live

I'm just gonna give you a basic explanation and what I thought of the PPV ;)

Paul London & Brian Kendrick vs The Pitbulls: I personally hate all 4 men, they are as boring as ****. I reckon they should have stopped diving everywhere and actually do some grapples etc. London and Kendrick retained the titles, with great teamwork, of course.

Matt Hardy vs Gregory Helms: Both men were very impressive. The most spectacular part was the neckbreaker by Gregory Helms from the top rope - superb! Helms won the match.

Finlay vs William Regal: Didn't pay attention, but Little B*stard stole Regals boot, then the ref was putting the Shelayley (sp?) down when Finlay hit Regal with his own boot! Lashley couldn't compete because he has something wrong with his liver.

After being attacked backstage by Show, Show was forced to replace The Great Khali in the first even Punjabi Prison match. Big Show nearly cried when walking down the ramp.

The Undertaker vs The Big Show: Not as good as I was expecting, it was actually queit boring. I knew that Show/Undertaker would throw them into the inner cage just before the last door closed, so I wasn't suprised. It was a funny win for Undertaker, as Show lifted him up, but fell back and the doors broke. Show dropped Undertaker and Taker won.

King Booker vs Rey Mysterio: I wasn't really watching this match, so I can't tell you much. I was waiting for Chavo Guerrero to do this a long, long time! It's so blankly obvious he was gonna do it!
Later on in the match, the referee was down, outside the ring (don't ask me how, I have no idea!). Chavo came down, Rey got up. Chavo went to hit Booker but 'suprisingly' hit Rey right in the face. Chavo left, Booker pinned Rey, the ref got up and Booker was announced the winner.

But the match I loved the most was Batista vs Mr Kennedy. The amount of blood was awesome! But it was Kennedy who was losing it, not Batista. I was expecting Mark Henry to come, but he didn't, so I was queit happy about that. Batista was d/q'ed for stretching Kennedy's head against the ropes for too long or something, but carried on the assault after losing. 3 spinebusters and a Batista Bomb - spectacular!

Overall Rating: 4 Star.

I would have told more, but I'm going on Holiday in 15 mins!

KBC
24-07-2006, 02:22 PM
^ You missed out the four way divas match.. Not miss that was missed with that though, Ashley Massaro won the match and she and Jillian Hall celebrated after. The Punjabi Prison Match had the 20 most boring minutes of a wrestling match I've ever seen. Anyway, there are rumours of the Spirit Squad breaking up soon and that Ken Doane (Kenny of the Spirit Squad) will get a major push after. For anybody wondering where Kane has been the past few weeks, he's been promoting his new film "See No Evil" in Italy. And here's some bad news for Diva lovers, Trish Stratus' contract is set to expire in September, even though she has been advertised in the WWE Unforgiven promos. Trish has said that she will resign from the WWE as she will be getting married, and she wants to make a family.

Tonight on RAW should be OK, too bad we have to sit through that Diva Search segment on RAW AND SmackDown! now. Michelle McCool was right though, they need all the help the can get (Funny how Michelle and Kristal Marshall talk about the Diva Search girls, yet they both were in the Diva Search).

Judas
01-08-2006, 12:36 PM
RAW Results

John Cena def. Matt Striker

Rory McAllister def. Johnny

Trish Stratus & Candice Michelle def. Women's Champion Mickie James & Victoria (Special ref: Torrie Wilson)

Umaga def. Shawn Michaels

Johnny Nitro def. Carlito & Shelton Benjamin (To retain IC championship in a triple threat match)

Rebecca eliminated from the Diva Search.

Announced Summerslam Matches:

Hulk Hogan VS Randy Orton

Edge VS John Cena (For WWE Title, if Edge gets DQ or count out, championship goes to Cena)

DX VS McMahons

Bye :)

You
07-08-2006, 11:31 PM
After spending three years combating his personal demons, a refocused and rehabilitated Jeff Hardy is prepared to return to the place where he began his career as a teenager.

WWE.com has learned that WWE officials have rehired former Superstar Jeff Hardy, more than three years after his release from the company.

For this unique athlete, it has been a turbulent, arduous road back to WWE. In 2003, just as Hardy began to make his ascent to the top of World Wrestling Entertainment, he came crashing down, reportedly because of a drug dependency.

After showing up late for several WWE events and demonstrating a deterioration in his in-ring performance, Hardy’s last match in WWE was on March 24, 2003. In May of that year, after refusing to go into drug rehabilitation, Hardy was subsequently released from WWE.

In 1993, at the age of 16, Jeff and his brother Matt, 19, started working for WWE, wrestling against contracted WWE Superstars. It wasn't until 1998 that the brothers were given full-time WWE deals. That year, the Hardy Boyz almost instantly became top-tier contenders in WWE's tag team division.

Both talented risk-takers with dynamic in-ring chemistry, the Hardyz revolutionized sports-entertainment, employing wild aerial maneuvers that did damage to both their opponents and themselves. Capturing both the WWE and WCW Tag Team Championships, the Hardyz made their strongest impact in their epic Tables, Ladders and Chairs Matches with the Dudley Boyz and Edge and Christian.

Shortly after the WWE brand extension in 2002, Matt and Jeff were split apart and Jeff found success as a singles star on RAW. After the split, Hardy began to display his most unorthodox side, adding uniquely colored body paint to his ever-changing hair color.

Perhaps the highlight of his singles career was his Ladder Match with Undertaker for the WWE Championship in July 2002. In a match that no one believed Hardy could win, Jeff brought his abilities to a higher level unlike anyone had ever seen in him before. That night, Jeff did not walk out as WWE Champion, but he earned the respect of not only The Phenom, but of all who watched the contest. People started to acknowledge Hardy’s true talent – a talent that was curtailed and snuffed out due to his addiction.

Holding a number of championships, Hardy was en route to reaching the summit of his sports-entertainment career until it all came to an abrupt end due to his erratic behavior and drug use.

Overcoming addiction is arguably the greatest victory of Hardy’s life. And as a renewed Jeff Hardy prepares to reintroduce himself to WWE fans, one can only expect Hardy to earn his greatest career victories and even larger triumphs when he makes his long-awaited return home.

Victimized
07-08-2006, 11:42 PM
That's awesome! When i was younger i wanted to be just like Jeff Hardy and i was always trying to do backflips and stuff off the sofa, lol.

KBC
08-08-2006, 06:36 PM
RAW Results for 8/7/06:

Women's Champion Mickie James vs. Trish Stratus (Women's Championship Match) was a No Contest

The women's title match was cancelled after Edge and Lita came out and rambled on about John Cena and also Trish Stratus. Lita mouthed Trish Stratus ignited a fight which made Edge angry. Edge set up for The Spear but Carlito made the save setting up the Mixed Tag Match for later on in the night.

Kane def. Shelton Benjamin (No. 1 Contender Match - WWE Intercontiental Championship) after a Chokeslam

Shawn Michaels found Shane McMahon and ambushed him until security guards and Vince McMahon stopped him and "sent him to prison".

John Cena def. Viscera after a monsterous F-U

Ric Flair & Mick Foley pulled a promo. and set up a match for SummerSlam. It will be an "I Quit" Match

It was announced that Hulk Hogan has a partial tear in his meniscus. This will definitely put his match with Randy Orton at SummerSlam in majoy jeopardy. Look out for more news on www.wwe.com (http://www.wwe.com)

WWE Champion Edge & Lita def. Carlito & Trish Stratus after Edge "accidentally" speared Trish Stratus while Lita was legal. Carlito then wasted no time attacking Edge onthe outside, which gave Lita the oppurtunity to pin the hurt Trish Stratus

Randy Orton def. Jerry "The King" Lawler after a Low Blow and then The RKO

Erica Chevillar is the 4th Diva Search hopeful eliminated

"Diss the Diva" Diva Search Segment

Umaga def. Triple H after the Samoan Spike Clothesline

After the match Shane McMahon and his father, Vince McMahon beat down on Triple H and Vince McMahon actually gave Triple H The Pedigree!
-------
Announced Matches for SummerSlam:

Legend vs. Legend Killer Match ?: Hulk Hogan vs. Randy Orton

WWE Championship Match: WWE Champion Edge with Lita vs. John Cena

Tag Team Match: D-Generation X vs. The McMahons

NEW! "I Quit" Match: Mick Foley vs. Ric Flair

NEW! Last Man Standing Match ?: The Great Khali with Daivari vs. The Undertaker
---
Current ECW Match Card for 8/8/06:

Kurt Angle vs. Sabu (No. 1 Contender's Match for the ECW Heavyweight Championship)

Ronaldo
15-08-2006, 01:14 AM
Who watching raw

edge just slapped cena's dad lol

KBC
15-08-2006, 03:14 AM
RAW Results for 8/14/06:

Lita def. WWE Women's Champion Mickie James (Title Match)

Mick Foley cut a promo hyping up the Ric Flair/Mick Foley feud/match for SummerSlam

Johnny Nitro vs. Ric Flair ended in a No Contest via Mick Foley running in and attacking Ric Flair from behind. He brutally assumed his attack of Flair on the outside

Milena Roucka is eliminated from the 2006 WWE Diva Search

WWE Divas Candice Michelle, Torrie Wilson, & Victoria def. WWE Diva Search Contestants Jen England, Layla El, & J.T. Tinney in the first ever Hot In the Heat Water Fight

Umaga def. A Jobber

Eugene & "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan def. WWE Tag Team Champions The Spirit Squad (Non-Title Match)

DX/The McMahons cut a promo hyping their match for SummerSlam as well.

Carlito vs. WWE Champion Edge ended in a No Contest via intereference from John Cena

Randy Orton and Hulk Hogan also cut a great promo promoting their match for SummerSlam

You
15-08-2006, 12:39 PM
Jeff Hardy returns to Raw Monday :]

Wayne
15-08-2006, 12:41 PM
Jeff Hardy returns to Raw Monday :]

Woo. ;)
Btw, why do legends like Tatanka on Smackdown! and Jim Duggan on RAW fight like, amateurs of wrestling? It would be better if they fought men who had been in the business a bit longer than a year or less.

KBC
15-08-2006, 08:43 PM
Tatanka only fights jobbers, cruiserweights because they have nothing else to do with him.

And "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan isn't even under full contract, just a Legend's Contract.

KBC
16-08-2006, 03:43 AM
ECW on SciFi Results 8/15/06:

Recap of last week's Sabu vs. Angle match opens the program, plugging tonight's 3 way ladder match.

- In a pre-recorded segment, Heyman (with Big Show) announced that Kurt Angle has been medically suspended (pulled groin as previously reported), removing him from tonight's match. So tonight, its Sabu vs. RVD in a ladder match, winner gets a title show against The Big Show at Summerslam.

- Here comes Mick Foley. Foley cuts a promo about Ric Flair and his beat down from last night's Raw. Foley said he doesn't remember falling off the hell in the cell, but he was tossed off by The Undertaker. He tells Flair to bring his "A" game, and that "I Quit" isn't in his vocabulary. He then introduces Kelly Kelly, who comes down to the ring. He then brings out Melina. He says its time for a three way dance, get it. All three of them dance at the same time. Foley dances with the divas. Flair comes running down to the ring, and grabs Foley's privates. He rams Foley into the ring steps, and starts hitting him with a belt. He chokes Foley, as he bleeds from his mouth. When Flair leaves, Melina attends to Foley.

Next up, CM Punk in action.

* "The Reject" Shannon Moore mumbled somthing backstage.

(1) CM Punk vs. Justin Credible. In a pre-record interview, Credible said he was going to prove Punk beating him previously was a fluke. Punk won via submission.

* Video highlight package of RVD in ECW aired. We then see Van Dam cut a promo sitting on top of a ladder. He talked about winning a ladder match at Wrestlemania leading to him winning the WWE title. RVD said nothing was going to stop him from regaining the strap.

* We see Rene Dupree posing for pictures. He said he's the most beautiful person in wrestling, and now he's going to prove he's the most hardcore.

(2) FBI (Guido & Mamaluke) vs. Test and Mike Knox (with Kelly Kelly). Still no Trinity. Test pinned Mamaluke to end this one. Sandman (with cane in hand) and Dreamer ran into the ring, as Test and Knox leave the ringside area.

* Sabu said he needs to be the ECW champion. He said he'll be RVD, and then take the title from the Big Show at Summerslam.

* They show the Summerslam contract handing from the ceiling, and a ladder, match is up next.

* Heyman talks to his security and the Big Show backstage. Angle comes in and attacks the security, until the Big Show puts him on a headline on the floor. Heyman yells at buidling security to get rid of Angle. Big Show is claiming he was assualted by Angle, and wants to press charges.

* Here comes RVD.

(3) Ladder match, winner gets an ECW title shot at Summerslam. Early in the match, RVD tried to jump from the top rope and capture the contract hanging from the ceiling, but missed. Almost four minutes in, we take a commercial break. Sabu put RVD in a camel clutch on the ladder. RVD missed rolling thunder and landed on the chair. Ouch. RVD hit a frog splash on Sabu. RVD almost had the contract, but Big Show ran out and tossed RVD through a table on the outside of the ring. Sabu grabbed the contract at 14:43 while in the arms of The Big Show. Big Show had tried to get the contract himself. After the match, Show chokeslammed Sabu on the clipboard containing the contract. Show brought RVD back into the ring, and chokeslammed him as well.

Stress Free
16-08-2006, 11:16 AM
Do you wear boxers or briefs?

Commando
:o:o :o :o :o :o

arouse
16-08-2006, 11:46 AM
Woo. ;)
Btw, why do legends like Tatanka on Smackdown! and Jim Duggan on RAW fight like, amateurs of wrestling? It would be better if they fought men who had been in the business a bit longer than a year or less.

Possibly...how many times do you think they were in a ring before being called back up to WWE? I highly doubt none, possibly one or two. They wouldnt go straight to main eventing. They may be legends, but their talent isnt there anymore ~ didnt take alot to think about that, did it?

You
16-08-2006, 11:54 AM
Woo. ;)
Because they can't think of decent story lines

You
17-08-2006, 10:13 AM
Layla El is the 2006 $250,000 Diva Search winner. In the finals, she was selected by WWE fans over Jen and J.T.. Layla comments (http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/laylawins) l Photos (http://www.wwe.com/superstars/divas/2006divasearch/3190368/)

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/4546/3190962yu5.jpg (http://wwe.com)

Alterate
18-08-2006, 03:59 PM
Lita is appartly leaving in the next few months..?

Ow and Chris Master's has lost alot of muscle maybe due to stopping using steroids but yeah here's a picture of him now;

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/8765/mastersandhisbroadup2.jpg

KBC
18-08-2006, 04:26 PM
Actually, Chris Masters didn't use steroids. He used painkillers without a perscription. And Lita is rumoured to be leaving in early November. Trish Stratus will also be leaving, her last match will be at the RAW Brand PPV Unforgiven.

You
20-08-2006, 07:24 PM
Yup + Rey Mysterio is believed to be taking 6 Months off after SummerSlam.

KBC
20-08-2006, 11:37 PM
Yup, that's confirmed. The Great Khali will also be taking time off because he needs to get knee surgery. Also, Trish Stratus will in fact have her last match at Unforgiven against Lita for the Women's Title in her hometown of Toronto, Canada. This is the reason why Mickie James suddenly dropped the title to Lita. Trish Stratus and Lita always have great feuds, but they are always put off by injuries. Let's hope they can both survive a good month.

You
21-08-2006, 01:03 AM
Yup, I just read those today on a site :p and some pictures of Masters xP

Apparently the Rock is supposed to show up at SS tonight :s

SummerSlam Results So Far:

Rey Vs Chavo - Chavo Won with a Frog Splash.
Hulk Vs Randy - Hulk Won with a Leg Drop
Big Show vs Sabu - Big Show Won with a Chokeslam through a table.

You
21-08-2006, 01:41 AM
Ric Flair made Foley say "I Quit"

You
21-08-2006, 02:02 AM
Booker T beats Batista via DQ thanks to Sharmell.

Slash
21-08-2006, 08:42 AM
All Summerslam results;

Grudge Match; Chavo Guerrero b Rey Mysterio; Vicki Guerrero interfered.

Backstage; Both champions [Booker and Edge] Challenger eachother to show on the other's show.

ECW World title; Big Show b Sabu to ratin ECW World Title; Spinebuster and Chokeslam through two tables.

Legend vs. Legend Killer; Hogan b Orton; Match restarted after referee never saw Hogan's foot on the ropes. Hogan wins with leg-drop.

I quit match; Ric Flair b Mick Foley; Mick foley says 'I quit' when Flair threatens Melina Perez with a barbed wire bat.

World heavyweight Title; Batista b King Booker [DQ][Retains]; Smarmell
Interferes and King Booker keeps the gold.

Backstage; D-X Hint about an 'unnown monster' to help them in their match.

Grudge Match; D-X [Triple H & HBK] b The McMahons; Umaga, Spirit squad, Ken Kennedy and Big Show interfere on McMahon's behalf.
Kane interferes on DX's behalf. Triple H pins Vince after a Pedigree.

WWE Title match/Main event; Edge b John Cena to Retain; Title could change hand on DQ. Edge uses Brass Knux to pick up the Victory.

Sorry if a late post.

You
21-08-2006, 10:02 AM
lol I posted most of them before you but ohwell, Turned out to be a crap event. DX Match and I Quit was the best.

-Wolverine
21-08-2006, 10:08 AM
lol I posted most of them before you but ohwell, Turned out to be a crap event. DX Match and I Quit was the best.
I quit match was good, but lacked something huge happening like in Edge-Foley the flaming tables. Finish was bad too, with Foley quitting just because of Melina.

Slash
21-08-2006, 12:56 PM

Ooh sorry lol. :p

It lacked many high moments, seemed dull.

arouse
21-08-2006, 11:49 PM
Lita isnt leaving. After the Ledge split, sometime after Unforgiven, she'll take atleast 3 weeks absence from the WWE for in-ring training, gym work. She will then return back in shape (hopefully) and as a face superstar.

Trish leaves after her match at Unforgiven, but she definitely isnt done with wrestling. She just wants to settle down for a long period of time.

KBC
22-08-2006, 12:46 AM
Actually, Lita wants to supposedly take up to three months off to do an acting job. I hope she does get more training and soon. She is so god damn rusty in the ring, and she isn't set to take time off until November.

You
22-08-2006, 12:48 PM
Last Nights Raw was funny what DX did to McMahons....

Hardy def edge (DQ)
Kane def Nitro (DQ)
Trish def Victoria
Hacksaw Jim + Eugene + Highlanders def Spirit Squad.

Foley got fired after joining the McMahon kiss my a.. club (Melina fired him)

DX mucked up McMahons plane, Limo and the WWE HQ.

Lita chucked the WWE championship into the river, Edge revealed a new belt with his symbol on it,
Later on Cena beat the crap outta edge and tossed edge into the river

Sabu
22-08-2006, 05:42 PM
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/touts/splash/images/3209832

Mick Foley joined the Mr. McMahon Kiss My *** Club in order to save Melina from being fired. However, after the fiesty Diva turned on Foley by giving him a low blow, she informed the Hardcore Legend that he was in fact fired.

^ That's made my day ^

You
22-08-2006, 08:59 PM
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/touts/splash/images/3209832

Mick Foley joined the Mr. McMahon Kiss My *** Club in order to save Melina from being fired. However, after the fiesty Diva turned on Foley by giving him a low blow, she informed the Hardcore Legend that he was in fact fired.

^ That's made my day ^

I said that in my post..

Sabu
22-08-2006, 09:08 PM
I said that in my post..

I know, I thought that I would add a picture and give more detail ;)

KBC
23-08-2006, 03:30 AM
ECW on SciFi Results for 8/22/06

- Announcers plug Tonight's main event - Summerslam Rematch for the ECW title - Big Show vs. Sabu.

- Extreme bikini contest - Torrie Wilson (without her mut) vs. Kelly Kelly. After Wilson showed off her bikini, Test and Mike Knox come out to stop Kelly Kelly from showing her's off. Outcomes The Sandman and Tommy Dreamer. The Sandman says us three vs. you three. Torrie brought Kelly Kelly in to start the match. She gives Kelly a stink face.

(1) Test, Mike Knox and Kelly Kelly vs. Tommy Dreamer, The Sandman, and Kelly Kelly. Fans chanted "you can't wrestle" at the heels. Dreamer pinned Knox following a DDT for the victory.

- Backstage, Heyman (with his personal security) told The Big Show he was worried about excepting Sabu's challenge tonight. The Big Show told Heyman not to worry.

- Matt Striker is now your teacher on ECW. He said ECW make him want to vomit. He said he is bringing his brains to ECW. Lucky us.

(2) Extreme Rules match: Kevin Thorn (with Ariel) vs. Balls Mahoney. Thorn won in 2:58.

- The Reject Shannon Moore mumbled something.

(3) CM Punk vs. Charles W. Anderson. Yes, CW Anderson finally debuts on ECW TV. Punk won via submission at 2:41. At least Anderson got in his spinbuster.

- Sabu cut a short promo saying that tonight The Big Show is going down. That would be nice.

- Backstage, Heyman told Hardcore Holly he needed to make an impact. Heyman said no one wants him in ECW. I know I don't, then again, I don't want him in Raw or Smackdown either.

- Out comes RVD.
- They showed "The Marine" trailor again.

- Backstage, Heyman talked to Hardcore Holly. He told he Holly he needs to make an impact, and that one wants him in ECW. I know I don't.

(4) Rob Van Dam vs. Danny Doring. RVD wins in 2:27 with the frog splash. After the match, Hardcore Holly comes in and attacks both guys with a chair. He gives RVD an Alabama Slam. He then mocks RVD by saying "Hard Core Holly." RVD eyed Holly as he walked away.

- Rene Dupree cut another short promo backstage.

(5) Summerslam Rematch for the ECW World Heavyweight title: The Big Show vs. Sabu. Before the match, they showed The Big Show attacking DX at Summerslam. With referee Scott Armstrong down, Sabu used the chair on The Big Show, but he was still down when Sabu made the cover. Mickie Henson became the referee, but The Big Show kicked out. Sabu used the ring bell at 8:00 to be DQ-ed and to bust open the champion, knocking him over the top rope through a table on the arena floor.

Dark Match:

*2 Cold Scorpio pinned Rene Dupree. (This is a Dark Match for ECW... Woo hoo at 2 Cold Scorpio making his ECW Return, a true Original).

SmackDown! Tapings Results/Spoilers:

*WWE World champion King Booker names Finlay and William Regal his "Royal Knights" with a ceremony inside the ring. They both thank Booker and promise to take care of anyone who crosses him. Bobby Lashley, then Batista hit the ring, with everyone brawling. Smackdown General Manager Teddy Long comes out and decrees there will be a handicap tag main event tonight...King Booker & William Regal & Finlay vs. Batista & Lashley.

*Ken Kennedy defeated Matt Hardy after WWE Cruiserweight champion Gregory Helms (at ringside doing commentary) hits Hardy.

*Backstage, The Miz and Ashley discuss Leyla winning the Diva Search.

*The Miz comes to the ring and brings out Leyla, who thanks everyone for their support. Miz plugs that he'll make his in-ring debut on next week's Smackdown.

*Sylvester Turkay defeated Tatanka.

*They show highlights of Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero from Summerslam. They show Vicki Guerrero walking backstage, as she'll be coming to the ring after a commercial break.

*Vicki Guerrero comes to the ring and addresses the crowd. She apologizes for getting involved in the Guerrero vs. Mysterio PPV match and said she is going to move on with her life, but first she wants to apologize to both. Mysterio comes to the ring. She apologizes to Rey and they hug. Guerrero comes to the ring and hugs Vicki as well. They are all about to leave when Chavo attacks Rey. He goes to hit Rey with a chair, but Vicki stops Chavo and takes the chair away...then hits Rey with it. Chavo suplexes Rey on the chair. He and Vicki hug and leave Rey laying in the ring.

*WWE Tag Team champion Paul London (with Brian Kendrick) defeated KC James (with Idol Stevens & Michelle McCool) via DQ when The Pitbulls hit the ring and attack London. All three teams brawl.

*MVP comes to the front row to sit ringside with two women as they go to commercial.

*Kristal Marshall defeated Jillian Hall.

*They aired a vignette for Jimmy Wang Yang, which is his new official name, doing the cowboy gimmick he's used during a few recent dark matches.

*Vito defeated Sylvan. MVP was laughing at Vito from ringside, so Vito called him out. MVP got in the ring to confront him, but MVP's agent calls on the cell phone and says they don't have a contract yet, so MVP turns down the challenge.

*Batista & Bobby Lashley defeated WWE World champion King Booker & William Regal & Finlay.

-Wolverine
01-09-2006, 04:04 PM
RAW Results -
D-Generation X def. U.S. Champion Finlay, Sir William Regal & Mr. Kennedy (Handicap Match) John Cena def. Chris Masters (DQ) Candice Michelle def. Torrie Wilson (Back to Schoolgirl Paddle on a Pole Match) Jeff Hardy def. Randy Orton (IC Championship No. 1 Contender Match) World Tag Team Champions Spirit Squad def. Hacksaw Jim Duggan & Eugene Women's Champion Lita def. Mickie James

ECW Results -

Hardcore Holly def. Rob Van Dam (DQ) CM Punk def. Stevie Richards Paul Heyman def. Sabu (Extreme Rules Match)
For more on RAW and ECW visit wwe.com and ecw.com

-Wolverine
07-09-2006, 12:18 AM
Smackdown! Results
Matt Hardy def. Gregory Helms Mr. Kennedy def. Lashley and U.S. Champion Finlay Paul London & Brian Kendrick def. The Pitbulls The Miz def. Tatanka Vito def. Sir William Regal (count-out)
RAW Results
Jeff Hardy def. Johnny Nitro (DQ) Super Crazy def. Chris Masters The Highlanders def. Viscera & Charlie Haas and Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch (No. 1 Contender Match) WWE Champion Edge, Women's Champion Lita and Randy Orton def. John Cena, Trish Stratus and Carlito

ECW Results
Rob Van Dam & Sabu def. Mike Knox & Test (Extreme Rules Match) Stevie Richards def. Balls Mahoney D-Generation X def. ECW World Champion Big Show (DQ; Handicap Match)

For more detail go to wwe.com and ecw.com

-Wolverine
13-09-2006, 09:58 PM
RAW Results

Umaga def. Ric Flair (DQ) "Rowdy" Roddy Piper & The Highlanders def. World Tag Team Champions Spirit Squad John Cena, Jeff Hardy & Carlito def. WWE Champion Edge, Intercontinental Champion Johnny Nitro & Randy Orton Super Crazy def. Chris Masters Mr. McMahon def. Triple H (No Holds Barred Match) Trish Stratus def. Mickie James
ECW Results

Rob Van Dam def. Hardcore Holly (DQ) CM Punk def. Shannon Moore Rene Dupree def. Balls Mahoney ECW World Champion Big Show def. Sabu (Extreme Rules Match)
for more go to wwe.com and ecw.com fnx.

Judas
14-09-2006, 05:45 PM
Smackdown! Taping Results (To be shown on 15th September)

*Finlay came out and bragged about his attack on Batista last week. Bobby Lashley came to the ring and challenged him. Teddy Long came out and announced there would be a contenders match between the two later tonight, with the winner facing King Booker at No Mercy. They noted Batista is "taking time off due to injury."

*Backstage, William Regal and Finlay discuss tonight's main event.

*WWE Cruiserweight champion Gregory Helms defeated Matt Hardy after a low blow the referee didn't see.

*Backstage, Rey Mysterio is walking with his son Dominick. They stop and talk to Dean Malenko.

*They announce WWE United States champion Mr. Kennedy vs. Rey Mysterio for tonight.

*Jimmy Wang Yang vignette airs where he complains that Asians don't properly pronounce words.

*The Miz defeated Scotty Too Hotty.

*Brian Kendrick won a Three-Way over Idol Stevens and Kid Kash when Kendrick pinned Kash with a DDT.

*There was a backstage vignette with King Booker, Sharmell, Finlay, and William Regal discussing the main event tonight.

*Rey Mysterio puts Dominick in front of a monitor so he can watch Rey's match against Kennedy. Rey goes to the ring. Behind Dominick, Chavo and Vicky Guerrero are watching him.

*WWE United States champion Mr. Kennedy defeated Rey Mysterio after Mysterio was distracted by Vicky and Chavo coming out with Dominick. Dominick ran to Rey and hugged him as the Guerreros watched.

*A promo for MVP aired, where he said he should be signed to Smackdown.

*Vito pinned William Regal after sitting on his face with the dress.

*Teddy Long is talking to WWE World champion King Booker and Sharmell backstage. Vito comes in and has words with Booker. Long announces a match between them for next week.

*Sylvester Turkay defeated an unnamed opponent.

*Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero was announced for next week.

*Bobby Lashley defeated Finlay via DQ to become the #1 contender for the WWE World championship. King Booker and Sharmell are ringside doing commentary. Regal is also at ringside. After the bell, Batista attacks Finlay and they brawl to the back as agents try to separate them. Booker and Regal attack Lashley, who comes back and spears Booker. Lashley plays to the crowd to end the show.

ECW Taping Results (To be shown on 19th September)

*Backstage, Paul Heyman welcomed WWE World champion King Booker and Sharmell this week to ECW.

*Sabu & Tommy Dreamer & Sandman defeated Matt Striker & Mike Knox & Test, DQ when Test shoved the referee. The brawl continues until Sandman starts caning everyone, but he doesn't get his hands on Striker.

*Backstage, Paul Heyman introduces Booker and Sharmell to ECW stars. They meet Stevie Richards and Christopher W. Anderson. They meet Balls Mahoney and are grossed out by him.

*Kevin Thorn (with Ariel) pinned Balls Mahoney (with Francine). Ariel tripped Balls, which led to a catfight. Mahoney was distracted and caught by Thorn with the Razor's Edge.

*Backstage, King Booker and Sharmell meet The FBI (with the returning Trinity) and then CM Punk. Punk says that perhaps one day they'll wrestle for the WWE World title.

*CM Punk defeats Shannon Moore. Kelly Kelly was watching from the entranceway, but Mike Knox made her leave.

*Backstage, Rob Van Dam challenges Booker T to a match tonight. Booker accepts.

*Paul Heyman and the security force come to the ring. He tries to speak but is booed. He says he is the father of ECW and unlike the disgusting people of MA, Booker is royalty and was invited to ECW. He says the fans will drink his Kool-Aid tonight. He continued on and on and on, to the point it was obvious this was a dark segment and they were stretching for time.

*Backstage, Rene Dupree discussed beating Balls Mahoney last week.

*In a non-title Extreme Rules match, WWE World champion Booker T pinned Rob Van Dam after Hardcore Holly interfered. Booker used a scissors kick on a chair for the pin.

ZL2.
16-09-2006, 12:08 PM
I uploaded my pics i took from when i went WWE in april, view them here (http://www.thehabbosite.com/WWE).

sl4rt
16-09-2006, 12:17 PM
subscribe to wrestlin-online

link here http://www.wrestling-online.com/newsletter/

ever 3 days or so they send out results out of ring action stocks results injurys etc etc 10/10 for me :D

sl4rt
16-09-2006, 01:26 PM
Double post but dont matter

> GAGNE FIRED FROM WWE
- Greg Gagne, son of legendary AWA promoter and WWE Hall Of Famer Verne
Gagne, has been fired from WWE this week according to Dave Meltzer of the
Observer. Gagne was originally hired in April, a few weeks after his father
was inducted in the Hall Of Fame and was one of the road agents for the
company. He was later sent to Ohio Valley Wrestling to help with the
training and booking of the OVW television show.
- [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=3534]

> MCMAHON SAYS WWE.COM SUCKS
- During the shareholder's meeting Vince McMahon proclaimed that WWE.COM
sucks and that his people know that! McMahon was answering a comment from a
shareholder who was congratulating him for making the most use of the
Internet with the Shopzone, multiple updates throughout the day on WWE.COM,
the Mobile Alert service and other online marketing. McMahon quickly gave
his opinion on what he thinks of the website. In a funny response from
Michael Cole, who is in charge of the main WWE.COM website, he said that
indeed it does suck...compared to what they have coming in October. "Wish I
could say the same for the boss," Cole added. "Let's just say myself and
everyone at WWE.com will be squarely in DX's corner this Sunday. Oh and by
the way, Triple H is right..." he said, which was followed by a picture of
'Vince loves ****'.
- [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=3535]

> ECW RATING DROPS
- ECW on Sci Fi received a 1.9 rating with a 3.0 share, down 0.2 from last
week and around half a point down from it's usual average. Certainly not
good news for the company. With a low RAW rating it certainly was not a
happy week for WWE television. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research
and put online by PWInsider.com)
- [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/]

> WWE ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
- WWE today announced that its board of directors today declared the
Company's regular quarterly dividend of $0.24 per share on all Class A and
Class B common stock. The record date for the dividend will be September
30th 2006, and the payment date will be October 10th 2006. In simple English
that means that for every one WWE share that you hold, you will get 24
cents. If your last name is McMahon, you're set to make millions of dollars.
- [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=3537]

> ROCK SAYS NO MORE WRESTLING
- In a story being published by Reuters, Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson has ruled
out any kind of return to the world of professional wrestling, saying he
wants to concentrate only on his acting career. "I have been out (of
wrestling ) now for about three, four years. People always ask me (if I will
go back) because I quietly got out," he said. "I never wanted to make a big
splash or exodus...I just wanted to quietly get out and devote myself to
acting." Moving away from his WWE gimmick, Johnson will be dropping 'The
Rock' name for his movies, and will simply be credited by his real name. His
new movie, 'Gridiron Gang' will be out tomorrow.
- [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=3536]

> DAY OF FIRE SONG SELECTED AS OFFICIAL THEME FOR UNFORGIVEN
- A press release was sent out today announcing that the song 'Run',
performed by the Grammy nominated and Dove Award winning Day of Fire has
been selected as the official theme song for this Sunday's pay-per-view
Unforgiven. "Day of Fire is very excited about working with the WWE," said
lead singer Josh Brown. "We hope to be a part of many future WWE events. For
me personally, this is really cool because I grew up watching Jerry 'The
King' Lawler wrestle in Memphis, TN. Now he is the voice of Monday Night Raw
on the USA Network and it is truly an honor to have him introduce our song
'Run' as the official theme song of WWE's Unforgiven 2006."
- [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=3533]

> STOCKS
- Stocks closed the day at 16.77, a 0.24% decrease over yesterday's closing.
The day's range was 16.70 - 17.05.

Big shame about rock :(

-Wolverine
16-09-2006, 08:10 PM

It's a wrestling prediction site where you make predictions on all the PPV's it's a very good site imo, has about 150+ members.

My name on there is RKO-LEGEND-KILLER (made that name when I was noobish..)

+Nice pics Marc

ZL2.
17-09-2006, 09:01 PM

It's a wrestling prediction site where you make predictions on all the PPV's it's a very good site imo, has about 150+ members.

My name on there is RKO-LEGEND-KILLER (made that name when I was noobish..)

+Nice pics Marc
Thanks, Hopefully get more when i go Raw again in November

ZL2.
18-09-2006, 06:49 AM
Intercontinental Champion Johnny Nitro def. Jeff Hardy Results
Kane vs. Umaga (Double Countout) Results
World Tag Team Champions Spirit Squad def. The Highlanders Results
D-Generation X def. The McMahons & Big Show (Hell in a Cell Match) Results
Trish Stratus def. Lita to win the Women's Championship Results
Randy Orton def. Carlito Results
John Cena def. Edge to win the WWE Championship (TLC Match) Results

-Wolverine
19-09-2006, 10:38 PM
RAW Results

Edge, Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch def. John Cena & D-Generation X (DQ) Candice Michelle def. Lita Ric Flair def. Johnny Intercontinental Champion Johnny Nitro def. Jeff Hardy, Carlito, Randy Orton, Chris Masters and Super Crazy (Six-Pack Challenge) Umaga def. Kane (DQ)

for more, go to wwe.com

-Wolverine
23-09-2006, 07:34 PM
ECW Results

King Booker def. Rob Van Dam (Extreme Rules Match) CM Punk def. "The Reject" Shannon Moore Kevin Thorn def. Balls Mahoney Sabu, Sandman & Dreamer def. Test, Knox and Striker (DQ)

Smackdown! Results

Lashley and Batista def. Finlay and Sir William Regal Matt Hardy def. Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero (No Contest) Sylvan def. Tatanka The Miz def. Funaki Undertaker def. King Booker WWE Tag Team Champions Paul London & Brian Kendrick def. The Pitbulls and K.C. James & Idol Stevens

sl4rt
29-09-2006, 07:05 PM
Kurt Angle moving to TNA has been a hot topic on our boards. While it's
impossible to get everyone's views printed on the newsletter, I think the
boards are a great way to interact with others and it's interesting to read
everyone's opinion. Speaking of that, I wanna say thanks again to board
members Johnny M, C@$@N0VA, and SAK ` for helping in moderating the board
during the day and keep it spam free.

================================================== ====
Buy the Vince McMahon 'McMahon' DVD now!
http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com
================================================== ====

//->> WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT NEWS
Web version at -[http://www.wrestling-online.com/news]-

> SMACKDOWN! RATING
- Smackdown! did a 2.4 rating with a 3.0 share for the season premiere on
The CW Network last Friday, a nice jump from the 1.0 it got in the past few
weeks due to the whole MyNetworkTV/CW change over and back to its usual
number. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put online by
PWInsider.com)
- [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=]

> MVP 'SIGNS' FOR SMACKDOWN!
- During the day, WWE.COM posted a message that Smackdown! General Manager
Teddy Long would make a huge announcement on the website at 3PM EST. That
huge announcement was part of an angle, the 'signing' of MVP - Montel
Vontavious Porter - to the brand. A fake press conference was set up and MVP
signed a very thick contract. The 21 year old - real name Antonio Banks -
was assigned to Deep South Wrestling before debuting on Smackdown! in early
August.
- [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=3619]

> KID KASH FIRED
- Angle, Boogeyman and now Kid Kash. One half of the Pitbulls, Kid Kash, has
been released from his WWE contract. A short message on the WWE.COM website
said, "WWE has come to terms on the release of David Cash (Kid Kash) as of
today, September 27. We wish David the best in all future endeavors." Kash
was already suspended for thirty days after The Great American Bash and his
partner Jamie Noble was taken out as well thanks to his team mate *****-up.
- [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=3617]

> 24 STITCHES FOR HARDCORE HOLLY
- He's hardcore alright and he showed how tough he is yesterday during the
ECW on Sci Fi live television broadcast. A fifteen centimeter cut across the
left side of his back required a total of 24 stitches to close after he went
through a table along with Rob Van Dam. WWE physician Dr. Ferdinand Rios
said that Holly will be out for ten days sporting the stitches and will not
be wrestling during that time. Dr. Rios also said that the deep cut went
down to the fatty tissue which is the layer right above the muscle. WWE.COM
has pictures of Holly get stitched at
http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/extremists/hardcoreholly/hollylacerphotos/
- [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=3616]

> USA NETWORK CREDITS WWE FOR RATINGS INCREASE
- USA Network sent out a press release today pimping their place as the
number one cable channel for the third quarter of 2006. WWE's Monday Night
RAW was credited for giving USA their number one spot on Monday nights
among the 18-49 demographic and 25-54 demographic as well. The increase was
194% and 164% respectively over the same period of the past year. USA
labeled RAW as "unstoppable" and noted that next month it will be the one
year anniversary of WWE's return to USA.
- [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=3618]

> STOCKS
- Stocks closed the day at 16.62, a 0.67% increase over the previous
closing. The day's range was 16.38 - 16.64.
- [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/]

sl4rt
29-09-2006, 07:06 PM
Oh yeah forgot this bit lol :

> THREE HOUR RAW IN TWO WEEKS
- RAW on October 9th will be a special three hour edition to celebrate the
return of WWE on the USA Network. The show will be titled 'RAW Family
Reunion' and Superstars from Smackdown! and ECW will also be part of the
show. Probably the company will try to get some 'special guest' ala the RAW
Homecoming last year but there's no word about that yet.
- [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=3611]

> ECW MAIN EVENT ANNOUNCED FOR TONIGHT
- Tonight's ECW on Sci Fi main event will feature the ECW champion Big Show
facing The Sandman for the first time. Also Rob Van Damn goes one on one
again against Hardcore Holly this time in an Extreme Rules match.
- [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=10]

> LIGHTS OUT INCIDENT NO ANGLE ON RAW
- Just in case you are wondering if the lights-go-out incident on RAW was
part of the storyline, well, it wasn't. WWE had no idea that the lights
would go off during the opening segment and led for the first part of the
show being shot in the dark. "This is very rare," said Director of Remote
Technical Engineering Marty Pingree to WWE.COM. "This has never happened to
this extent before." The alarm also went off which thankfully didn't cause
chaos among the WWE fans at the Ford Center. By the time the second segment
started, WWE and arena officials restored the power back. Longtime fans may
remember a similar incident during the In Your House 'Beware Of Dog'
pay-per-view from South Carolina back in 1996. A thunderstorm caused the
power to go out after the first match on the card and only came back up
before the main event. The PPV was rescheduled again for two days later at a
different location.
- [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=3610]

> WWE PROMOTING REGISTERING TO VOTE VIA MOBILE
- WWE launched an online campaign yesterday encouraging young adults to
register to vote via mobile phones. Mobile Voter's online text messaging
tool was chosen by WWE to handle this task and is allowing users to register
by texting 'WWE' to 75444. WWE is doing this through the Smackdown! Your
Vote! campaign that has been alive since the 2000 elections.
- [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=3609]

Lee
23-10-2006, 09:06 AM
ite la

sl4rt is banned
24-10-2006, 11:02 AM
what the hell...

ebay
29-10-2006, 11:53 AM
just heard this on wwe.com fansite, kane vs undertaker match, next week!

DCeption
29-10-2006, 11:55 AM
just heard this on wwe.com fansite, kane vs undertaker match, next week!

Kane and the undertakrr vs Mr.Kennedy and That idiot who never actually wrestles a full match

Edit: Mvp thats the 1

RareIce
29-10-2006, 12:06 PM
i use to like wrestling when the rock and stone cold was in it the best years was when them 2 wer in it.

Misawa
29-10-2006, 05:18 PM
Nah. The golden age was the late '80s and early '90s. Right up until Bischoff stole Hogan.

Callum.
29-10-2006, 07:58 PM
Sources tell WWE.com that Rey Mysterio will be at Friday Night SmackDown in Milwaukee next week to say goodbye. Friends of Mysterio say the former World Champion may actually announce his retirement. Those close to Rey say he is emotionally stressed following the months of struggle with former friends Vickie and Chavo Guerrero.

Source; http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/3562918

Sùck My Dìck ?
29-10-2006, 08:08 PM
Omg no waii
never liekd rey mysterio any way

-mark74-
29-10-2006, 08:19 PM
I dont really like him but i dont think hes gonna retire

majesticdragon
29-10-2006, 08:23 PM
he's playint with reitrement btw be prepaed to say good bye to Lita and Big Show soon.

-Wolverine
30-10-2006, 08:15 AM
he's playint with reitrement btw be prepaed to say good bye to Lita and Big Show soon.
Yeah show will probably retire after Wrestlemania and Lita will after Survivor Series.

And i think Rey is gonna 'fake' retire cause of his knee injury, but then go to ECW.

Blinger1
30-10-2006, 10:40 AM
Rey pwnz. Bigshow pwnz. Lita doesn't she is stupid with edge

-Wolverine
30-10-2006, 10:41 AM
Rey pwnz. Bigshow pwnz. Lita doesn't she is stupid with edge
Lita is hot though. :D <3

Blinger1
30-10-2006, 10:42 AM
Sure her plastic is big but nothing else is "hot"

-Wolverine
30-10-2006, 10:43 AM
Sure her plastic is big but nothing else is "hot"
Yeah, I like her 'cause of that, her face is alright, but her erm.. 'bum' is nice too. <3 :D

Blinger1
30-10-2006, 10:44 AM
Yeah, I like her 'cause of that, her face is alright, but her erm.. 'bum' is nice too. <3 :D
you dirty bugger!!! Who is good in WWE these days? i haven't seen it since ECW 10/10

-Wolverine
30-10-2006, 10:46 AM
you dirty bugger!!! Who is good in WWE these days? i haven't seen it since ECW 10/10
Well depends on what you mean by 'good' ? :s

Blinger1
30-10-2006, 10:47 AM
who are decent wrestlers like... who are champions and crap who should be

-Wolverine
30-10-2006, 10:51 AM
who are decent wrestlers like... who are champions and crap who should be
Ah well Cena is champ as usual, but Edge should actually be champ.. ermm King Booker is champ on Smackdown, and he should stay as champ.. erm there's a new team called 'Cryme Tyme' and they're gangsters and they are quite hilarious.. and Undertaker and Kane reunite next week to face MVP and Kennedy, who both rule, DX is facing Edge & Orton and Boogeyman came back and that's about it.

I dunno much about ECW since I sometimes watch it.

OH and the hottest Diva imo now is Kelly Kelly in ECW.

Blinger1
30-10-2006, 10:54 AM
I like DX, Kane and Taker rule normally and i like cena. I hate booker :-@!! DX pwn i liked the "apology" thing that happened on 6/10

sl4rt is banned
30-10-2006, 06:18 PM
Kelly kelly hottest diva ?!?!:s:s

Nah thanks Torrie ftw

Wayne
30-10-2006, 06:20 PM
Ashley or Maria ftw.

sl4rt is banned
30-10-2006, 06:24 PM
Jillian and kristal aint bad either

-Wolverine
30-10-2006, 08:40 PM
Tbh, they're all hot except Victoria and Trinity.. but that's just my opinion. x]

Uber-Jason
30-10-2006, 11:40 PM
is the wee guna lerge shows back into one roster again like under mick foley, they were the good times but everyone is one everyones show i think the whole things show be one again

DCeption
31-10-2006, 05:54 PM
The best time was when it was all 1 roster, Kane (Old school kane with mask) Stone Cold, DX (when they were bad) The rock, mankind etc and decent tag teams, not like most of the crap ones now

Jackbee
31-10-2006, 07:10 PM
The best time was when it was all 1 roster, Kane (Old school kane with mask) Stone Cold, DX (when they were bad) The rock, mankind etc and decent tag teams, not like most of the crap ones now

I agree

-mark74-
31-10-2006, 07:57 PM

I agree , all they have now is stupid gimmicks and lame tag teams :eusa_wall

Blinger1
01-11-2006, 05:39 AM
Mick Foley vs Undertaker hell in a cell - best matches !!

sl4rt
01-11-2006, 07:06 PM
Undertaker vs Kane Inferno match best match i beg to differ :p

Uber-Jason
01-11-2006, 09:37 PM
6 man hell in the cell with undertaker, kurt angle, rikishi, the rock, stone cold and triple h twas best match i think, well that and the rock vs kurt angle at no way out 2001

Blinger1
02-11-2006, 05:42 AM
Undertaker vs Kane Inferno match best match i beg to differ :p
i personally think that was bad. nothing good happened :-s

sl4rt
02-11-2006, 12:43 PM
6 man hell in the cell with undertaker, kurt angle, rikishi, the rock, stone cold and triple h twas best match i think, well that and the rock vs kurt angle at no way out 2001

The hell in a cell was good where rikishi got chokeslammed off the top and fell into the truck pick up thing at the back

and that urt angle vs rock match that the one where kurt angle won and all his family got on the ring and the programme ended sooner because the ring was gonna fall ? :P

i personally think that was bad. nothing good happened :-s
Yeh nothing decent happened but it was still good imo

Uber-Jason
02-11-2006, 05:00 PM
The hell in a cell was good where rikishi got chokeslammed off the top and fell into the truck pick up thing at the back

and that urt angle vs rock match that the one where kurt angle won and all his family got on the ring and the programme ended sooner because the ring was gonna fall ? :P

no the rock won and the big show came in and did loads of stuff

majesticdragon
02-11-2006, 05:50 PM
Lol so

Divari khali sylvstere terkay and elijah burke are now on ecw and lita is expected to move to TNA after retirement, 3 people in elimination chamber = big show rvd and cm punk who will get the spot by beating knox next week :P

And btw best mtach ever = survivor series 2002 elimination chamber closely followed by tlc triple threat at summerslam 2000 and the 2002 royal rumble not far behind, o yeah the 2003 bad blood nash vs triple H was good and the bishcoff vs austin sruvivor series teams survivor series 2002 not been many good matches since 2003 possibly triple threat at wrestlemania 20 and kane vs undertaker at wrestlemania 20

o yer taken and kane win this week after 2 reverse decisions :P

Uber-Jason
02-11-2006, 05:54 PM
i cant get ecw, even though i have the scifi channel, can anyone else get it?

Acidulantes
02-11-2006, 06:02 PM
nope, I cant get it either... anyone got anything on cyber sunday???

obn the whole best match ever thingy, when they had one roster I thought it was always good with the 24/7 rule on the hardcore belt... lookin on the championship history for that on wwe.com it changed like 6 times in one night... one hardcore match I remember was al snow against someone but they ended up in a river... one of my first wrestling matches I saw and its stuck with me lol... rock vs mankind i quit match?? I had that on video...

Uber-Jason
02-11-2006, 06:08 PM
hehehehhee cyber sunday, u sed cyber lol, on a serious note what is that again tabbo tuesday but different??? i forgot

Acidulantes
02-11-2006, 06:25 PM
Its just another ppv thingy... I wonder if the champion of champions gets a belt... hmmm

majesticdragon
02-11-2006, 09:18 PM
he he I'll leave that for you to figure out, but expect JBL to come out of retirement very soon B).

( Note: when I said figure it out the JBL thing is a big clue.)

and at survvor series it will be RAW vs SD vs ECW in a survivor series Eliminatio match.

Meant to be batista king booker and ???? vs john cena and DX vs big show sabu and RVD but they are thinking about chaning it.

And rvd is unlikley to win the title as is Sabu as Mr Mcmahone does not want to give it to them due to the drug probelsm etc.

O yer as for TNA: Goldberg looks like there next signing!

O yer ECW is on sky sports tonight after RAW on sky sports B)

Blinger1
03-11-2006, 05:18 PM
nope, I cant get it either... anyone got anything on cyber sunday???

obn the whole best match ever thingy, when they had one roster I thought it was always good with the 24/7 rule on the hardcore belt... lookin on the championship history for that on wwe.com it changed like 6 times in one night... one hardcore match I remember was al snow against someone but they ended up in a river... one of my first wrestling matches I saw and its stuck with me lol... rock vs mankind i quit match?? I had that on video...
Al Snow vs Big Bossman im sure it was. I loved that too Al Snow got rapped up in the chicken wire so he could not kick outta the pin!!!

Acidulantes
03-11-2006, 10:27 PM
Lmao chicken wire... anyways the whole cyber sunday thing.... I think it should be for a belt... and I dont want jbl to be a wrestler again... hes hilarious with cole... and at survivor series it should be an elimination chamber match with 3 chambers and it starts off as a triple threat match and then another member from each show comes in and its last team standing...

Blinger1
03-11-2006, 10:38 PM
what is cyber sunday?

Simmzay
03-11-2006, 11:25 PM
Triple H VS Stone Cold in a best of three series (normal, streetfight then hell in a cell) was one of the best matches I've ever seen.

sl4rt
03-11-2006, 11:40 PM
Cena's Belt Is Up And He Wins The Match
Pringwrestling.com

Btw Mickie James Is Hottest Diva

no such website... :P:s
mickie james hmm depends sometimes she is sometimes just plain horrid

Acidulantes
04-11-2006, 12:07 AM
what is cyber sunday?

a ppv next sunday... 1am on sky sports 1 I think :)

Blinger1
04-11-2006, 12:09 AM
i live in australia. it will probably be crap

Acidulantes
04-11-2006, 12:11 AM
lol alright then... main event is cena v booker v big show... unless anyones lost their title this week... I havent seen anythin this week tho :(

Blinger1
04-11-2006, 12:25 AM
booker is crap he deserves to lose his title!

PaulMacC
04-11-2006, 01:12 AM
Pringwrestling.com

majesticdragon
04-11-2006, 02:39 PM
... they can't decide that yet because they hav't counted the results yet so that is a lie, and no one will have voted for his title on the line cos evryone bums him and we would all no it is a fix I reckon either smackdown or ecw will loose there title to the other brand Not raw.
Because of the whole 2 brands on one show thing.

sl4rt is banned
04-11-2006, 02:57 PM
Pringwrestling.com

no such website... :P:s
mickie james hmm depends sometimes she is sometimes just plain horrid

Simmzay
05-11-2006, 06:50 AM
Booker T is awful. All of the smackdown champions of recent times have been terrible, WWE is just congratulating long-term working by giving them the strap. Unfortunately it doesn't equal ratings.

-Wolverine
05-11-2006, 06:59 AM
Booker T is awful. All of the smackdown champions of recent times have been terrible, WWE is just congratulating long-term working by giving them the strap. Unfortunately it doesn't equal ratings.
I actually love the 'King Booker' gimmick, and think it works great. Sure it doesn't equal ratings, but the ratings WWE gets doesn't really effect me.

Blinger1
05-11-2006, 07:11 AM
I actually love the 'King Booker' gimmick, and think it works great. Sure it doesn't equal ratings, but the ratings WWE gets doesn't really effect me.
Booker is an absolute dud!!! I like the boogey man!

-Wolverine
05-11-2006, 07:17 AM
Booker is an absolute dud!!! I like the boogey man!
Boogeyman is entertaining but can't wrestle for crap. :P

Simmzay
05-11-2006, 09:05 AM
I think ratings can affect though. I'm just biased though, all I want to see is The Rock back.

Myzas
05-11-2006, 12:03 PM
What channel is cyber sunday, I heard it aint in the UK

sl4rt is banned
05-11-2006, 02:45 PM
What channel is cyber sunday, I heard it aint in the UK
Sky sports 1

I think ratings can affect though. I'm just biased though, all I want to see is The Rock back.
Hes left wwe for good hes just doing films/acting now :(

Myzas
05-11-2006, 03:10 PM
It isnt on Sports 1 I Checked The TV Guides Etc...And Its PPV

sl4rt is banned
05-11-2006, 03:21 PM
It isnt on Sports 1 I Checked The TV Guides Etc...And Its PPV
Because it was a late change wwe made :)

Myzas
05-11-2006, 03:34 PM
Omg, So Its On At Sky Sports 1 Today Even Tho Its a Ppv? Or Sky Box Office?

sl4rt is banned
05-11-2006, 03:38 PM
Sky sports 1 mate

Myzas
05-11-2006, 03:39 PM
Wooop, Chears Dude :)

sl4rt is banned
05-11-2006, 03:42 PM
No probs its gonna be class :D

Myzas
05-11-2006, 03:43 PM
Yh I Hope It Is :)

sl4rt is banned
05-11-2006, 03:49 PM
If i watch it all thought i only got 3 hours of sleep :p

Acidulantes
05-11-2006, 04:15 PM
I dont know wether to record it or try and stay up!! Argh! Dilemma :(

Uber-Jason
05-11-2006, 07:02 PM
i cba personally ill just look up the results on the internet

sl4rt is banned
05-11-2006, 08:04 PM
5 hours till cyber sunday cant wait :D:D:P:D:D

sl4rt is banned
05-11-2006, 08:25 PM
Well ive done a small bit off research if you wanna call it that hehe :p

Big shows belt will not be on the line tonight.

I know your thinking "but the fans pick who" but i still think he wont defend it but if he does he will win so hes still the ECW champ as the ecw ppv December to Dismember Hes in the extreme elimination chamber facing RVD , Sabu and 3 others havent told who yet

Source : http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/shows1/decembertodismember/matches/32934421/preview/

Personally i think King bookers title will be on the line as John cena is obviously the fan favourite out off them 3 then Big Show then King Booker.

I voted for king booker anyway :p

So yeh just my little "theory" you could say ? :s :p

Acidulantes
05-11-2006, 09:08 PM
spose so... sounds reasonable... but then again I didnt think edge would beat cena at new years revolution... anyways, only a few hours :)

-Wolverine
05-11-2006, 11:10 PM
What did you guys vote for the championship?

I voted World Heavyweight Championship, I wanna see King Booker beat Cena and Show. :D

-mark74-
05-11-2006, 11:21 PM
Cm punk qualifies for the elimination chamber this week ;)
Anyways i voted cena cuz i hate him:p

-Wolverine
06-11-2006, 06:55 AM
What did you guys vote for the championship?

I voted World Heavyweight Championship, I wanna see King Booker beat Cena and Show. :D
OMGGGGGGGG I can't believe it actually happened lol. :D

Cyber Sunday Results:

We're opening with Kane vs. Umaga, as Kane won the balloting with 49% of the vote. Umaga won clean with the Samoan spike after Kane came off the ropes, but was met with a chop. Decent opener. The crowd seems to be pretty up.

Sharmell and Big Show are talking. Sharmell proposed that they work together to retain their respective titles. Show said he doesn't trust them and refused the offer. She vowed he would live to regret the decision.

Cryme Tyme vs. Cade & Murdoch vs. Haas & Viscera vs. Highlanders are up next. It's a tornado match with 50% of the vote. Cade & Murdoch did the high-low on Rory McAllister, but JTC stole the pin. Match was short. Nothing wrong with it. Shad stole Lawler's lab top after the match.

DX told everyone to vote for Eric. DX was mad because Eric said they weren't controversial. Michaels said he put Bret Hart in the sharpshooter and made a crack about HHH marrying that woman. Michaels then started superkicking random people backstage. The second was hilarious as the guy threw all these papers all over the place when he got hit.

Jeff Hardy beat Carlito to keep the IC title with a swanton clean. Carlito got 62% of the vote. Match had some miscommunication early. Crowd didn't really favor one over the other. People were into the near falls at the finish so overall it turned out okay after a rough start.

HHH & Michaels vs. Orton & Edge is up now. Eric Bischoff got 60% of the vote to ref. Finish saw Orton use a chair shot and an RKO on a chair right in front of Eric Bischoff and he counted the pin. Earlier HHH had kicked out of an RKO. Bischoff was bumped taking an accidental spear but came back to count the pin. DX was really over doing cheerleading early but the match itself had less heat than you'd think.

Mickie James vs. Lita for the women's title is up. All the divas from the three brands are there to be lumberjacks. Just a horrible match. Tons of missed spots, even to the point at one point Jim Ross said "What was that?" when they messed up a spot. Lots of interference with Lita winning after a DDT.

Ken Doane was running down the rest of the Spirit Squad in a promo. Kenny & Mikey are the team. He really ripped on Johnny, so they are teasing a Kenny vs. Johnny split.

Spirit Squad up next against Flair & ? for the tag titles. Piper is Flair's partner, beating Rhodes 45-36 which is not what was expected. Flair beat Mikey clean with the figure four to win the tag titles. Post-match saw Dusty & Slaughter help clean them out. Piper was really out of shape. Nothing to the match but crowd popped big for the title shot and post-match house cleaning. Sarge was even dancing.

Booker is asking Cena to make a pact to work together. Cena agreed if he could get one night with Sharmell. Sharmell was mad and stormed out. But Booker agreed. Cena then said he only meant it as a joke and Booker is sick and twisted. As they wree leaving, Cena basically told Sharmell Booker had agreed. This led to Ron Simmons saying "damn."

We've got the three way for the title with Big Show vs. Booker vs. John Cena with the landslide pick as Booker's title at stake. Booker won thanks to interference from Kevin Federline. Cena had given Sharmell an FU and had Booker in the STFU when Federline used the belt shot. Cena no-sold the belt shot but was distracted. Booker then used a belt shot and got the pin. Federline got a big push as the closing shot of the show was Federline mocking Cena.

So if you cba to read it all, Umaga beat Kane, Flair and Piper win, Booker wins with help from K-Fed, Lita wins, Edge and Orton beat DX, Cryme tyme win and Jeff Hardy wins.

Apperently the PPV was horrible so i'm glad I never ordered it. :)

Simmzay
06-11-2006, 09:08 AM
Wow, Ron Simmons (Farooq) is back? And what the hell.. Kevin Federline.. lmao, that guy is useless.

sl4rt is banned
06-11-2006, 05:19 PM
Apperently the PPV was horrible so i'm glad I never ordered it. :)
Lmao you on drugs ? It was on sky sports 1.

Kinda fun night tbh, pplayed pro evo till 1am then watched it all i wasnt even tired :o think the hot chocolate made me awake ? :P It was good the champion of champions match wasnt that good at all tbh.

sl4rt is banned
06-11-2006, 05:21 PM
Well ive done a small bit off research if you wanna call it that hehe :p

Big shows belt will not be on the line tonight.

I know your thinking "but the fans pick who" but i still think he wont defend it but if he does he will win so hes still the ECW champ as the ecw ppv December to Dismember Hes in the extreme elimination chamber facing RVD , Sabu and 3 others havent told who yet

Source : http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/shows1/decembertodismember/matches/32934421/preview/

Personally i think King bookers title will be on the line as John cena is obviously the fan favourite out off them 3 then Big Show then King Booker.

I voted for king booker anyway :p

So yeh just my little "theory" you could say ? :s :p
I was right :D ... as usual ... :P

Brody
06-11-2006, 05:24 PM
now i rly hate k fed i dont no how he thinks it will get him record sales by annoying wwe fans i tohught the show was pretty crud to be honest except for jeff hardys match and umagas, Dx s was ok but overall wasnt worth watching in my eyes

Acidulantes
06-11-2006, 05:28 PM
It was actually quite a big let down... the best part was when cena said he wanted to see sharmell with finleys dwarf and jim duggan lmao... and then farooq 'Dayum!' lmao...

sl4rt is banned
06-11-2006, 05:29 PM
now i rly hate k fed i dont no how he thinks it will get him record sales by annoying wwe fans
Well it worked on me :P 'Cept i download not buy :P

-Wolverine
06-11-2006, 10:58 PM
Lmao you on drugs ? It was on sky sports 1.

Kinda fun night tbh, pplayed pro evo till 1am then watched it all i wasnt even tired :o think the hot chocolate made me awake ? :P It was good the champion of champions match wasnt that good at all tbh.
I'm in Canada and in Canada and US we have to order it..

sl4rt is banned
08-11-2006, 07:53 PM
I'm in Canada and in Canada and US we have to order it..
Oh my bad i thought you could get sky sports over there?

i dunna :P

Tbh
09-12-2006, 02:30 AM
So Masterlock Challenge finally beat by cena =]

made me laugh because it was for the WWE title lol xD

-Wolverine
22-12-2006, 10:31 PM
Soo how bout Armageddon? Match of the year with the ladder match.

Acidulantes
23-12-2006, 02:26 AM
I missed that but saw joey mercury on smackdown... ouch!

Blinger1
23-12-2006, 02:27 AM
DX owns RAW

ChErYl TwEeDy
23-12-2006, 02:28 AM
DX owns RAW
Overrated.

Blinger1
23-12-2006, 02:31 AM
Overrated.
nah, DX do funny stuff.. I dont watch WWE raw/smackdown/ecw because we dont get it on "normal tv" (you have to pay for it) but the stuff on Vengence DVD is funny :D

ChErYl TwEeDy
23-12-2006, 02:34 AM
I watch Raw every week, they are overrated. Even though they're great in the ring and everything, been in the industry for a long time - the old DX; HHH, Shawn & Chyna - far better. The promo's had alot more zing. WWE has lost its touch, basically.

Blinger1
23-12-2006, 02:38 AM
the old DX; HHH, Shawn & Chyna
Yeah that was cool.

I dont mind there wrestling (new DX) but i like what they do/did to McMahon :) that is funny

risque
23-12-2006, 02:40 AM
Yeah that was cool.

I dont mind there wrestling (new DX) but i like what they do/did to McMahon :) that is funny

Yeah, it is pretty humorous.

Blinger1
23-12-2006, 02:42 AM
they take the major **** out of him.. have you seen Vengence the extras dvd? That is majorly funny!!!

risque
23-12-2006, 02:45 AM
Nah, I just watch Raw, Main Events, occasionally Smackdown and occasionally the main events you have to purchase.

Blinger1
23-12-2006, 02:47 AM
Nah, I just watch Raw, Main Events, occasionally Smackdown and occasionally the main events you have to purchase.
i only borrow/download main events i like the extra cds

risque
23-12-2006, 02:49 AM
The only dvd's I buy are to do with the divas, mainly for the matches.

Blinger1
23-12-2006, 02:51 AM
lol hahaha!!!! hahaha +rep

risque
23-12-2006, 02:53 AM
No really, not for that sort of thing - I'm not attracted to females - well barely, lol.

majesticdragon
23-12-2006, 06:37 PM
Soo how bout Armageddon? Match of the year with the ladder match.

deffinitley however the inferno match was a let down and the last ride is also a top canidate for match of the year.

however my favourite was the return in Jeff hardy I was like screaming got up at 3 in the morning up till 5 just to watch it my heart was pounding when he hit the whisper in the wind (best move ever) They need to keep them and MnM together. They should go through with the ladder match at wrestlemania.

Dave Taylor and Regal should not have been in that match. Sheltion and Haas would have made the match amazing.

Acidulantes
23-12-2006, 07:29 PM
They need to keep them and MnM together. They should go through with the ladder match at wrestlemania.

dont have the ladder match... hows about some tlc's again???

piddle2k6
06-01-2007, 12:05 PM
I dont know if this is true but i heard a while back that these guys dotn even make contact with each other and just stamp on the gorund. is it true?

-Wolverine
10-01-2007, 11:36 PM
Donald vs. Rosie made me want to vomit, then eat that vomit, and vomit it out again. :l

Christen
16-01-2007, 07:06 PM
I dont know if this is true but i heard a while back that these guys dotn even make contact with each other and just stamp on the gorund. is it true?

Half and half. The moves are mainly designed to be safe but not nessarely pain free. Moves like punches etc are about as pain free as you can get, but from personal experience (I wrestle quite abit) alot of guys work stiff (Hard, like actully hitting you) just to sell the moves correctly. But moves like suplex etc no matter what you do are going to give you some pain on your back, although you mostly feel it the next morning!

Misawa
17-01-2007, 11:07 PM
You sound like you're from the backyard.

There's going to be a Trump/McMahon feud on the road to WrestleMania.

MNM vs. The Hardy Boyz should make for a good TLC match at WrestleMania. It's about time they gave the team TLC match a return. Maybe they could throw in another team. They should put the belts on MNM and have the Hardyz win at 'Mania. That'd draw well.

Christen
18-01-2007, 04:37 PM
You sound like you're from the backyard.

There's going to be a Trump/McMahon feud on the road to WrestleMania.

MNM vs. The Hardy Boyz should make for a good TLC match at WrestleMania. It's about time they gave the team TLC match a return. Maybe they could throw in another team. They should put the belts on MNM and have the Hardyz win at 'Mania. That'd draw well.

Hahaha theres no way I'm a backyard wrestler, those guys are idiots. I've been wrestling some minor indie promotions for a while now.

Acidulantes
26-01-2007, 10:58 AM
Id love to do wrestling like that... no where around here tho :P anyways... yea another team for a tlc would be good... that mcmahon trump feud sounds like a complete failure...

And the last tlc match wasnt that long ago??? Edge vs Flair for the wwe championship a few months ago on raw?? Rated RKO, Hardyz and MNM would be a good tlc match...

Blinger1
26-01-2007, 11:01 AM
backyard wrestling is so much better than WWE and stuff, more weapons, REALISTIC blood and more!!..

are DX still hanging crap on mcmahons still?

Acidulantes
26-01-2007, 11:02 AM
Triple H is out for 4-6 months so no lol... he tore his quad again.

Blinger1
26-01-2007, 11:04 AM
aww man :( that sucks DX owned haha

Christen
26-01-2007, 03:39 PM
backyard wrestling is so much better than WWE and stuff, more weapons, REALISTIC blood and more!!..

are DX still hanging crap on mcmahons still?

How is the blood in WWE not realistic blood? If you knew anything about wrestling then you'd know that it is real. You make a small cut in your head with a blade (Hence why its called blading) about half the way through the match when your sweating alot so that the small amount of blood which comes out seems alot more since it is running with the sweat.

Also backyard wrestling is stupid and not realistic AT ALL. Its increably stupid and dangarous, and since when in a real fight would someone go through loads of tables etc which most backyard matches conist of.

louder
30-01-2007, 10:43 AM
may have already been posted but i cba checking.
the rapper the game wants a fight with triple h over the name 'the game'
as the game claims he's had the name longer but tripple h has had it since.. 1995-1998ish.
the game would get killed, triple h is huge.

Tbh
31-01-2007, 05:08 PM
Any Die Hard Stone Cold Fans Out There?

Allegedly He Will Be Involved In A Storyline Up Untill WM23!
Also Sean Waltman (X-Pac) HAS been seen at some raw events with Joanie Laurer (Chyna) But it hasnt been confermed he will rejoin WWE,
It May happen as Waltman's WSX contract has expired as of November 16 2006

WSX = Wrestling Society X which is scheduled to premiere on MTV (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MTV) on January 30, 2007

sl4rt is banned
03-02-2007, 10:50 PM
Any Die Hard Stone Cold Fans Out There?

Allegedly He Will Be Involved In A Storyline Up Untill WM23!
Also Sean Waltman (X-Pac) HAS been seen at some raw events with Joanie Laurer (Chyna) But it hasnt been confermed he will rejoin WWE,
It May happen as Waltman's WSX contract has expired as of November 16 2006

WSX = Wrestling Society X which is scheduled to premiere on MTV (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MTV) on January 30, 2007
At stone cold and xpac/chyna's might-be comeback that would be awesome get xpac & chyna to rejoin DX :P

Tbh
05-02-2007, 07:46 PM
At stone cold and xpac/chyna's might-be comeback that would be awesome get xpac & chyna to rejoin DX :P

Stone Cold Is Pretty Much Guarenteed....but Xpac and chyna are 100% confirmed

sl4rt is banned
06-02-2007, 07:19 PM
Stone Cold Is Pretty Much Guarenteed....but Xpac and chyna are 100% confirmed
Hm but if stone cold does come back he'll prob be gone early again,

Him & mcmahon dont get along remember that time @ taboo tuesday 2 years back (i think) Stone cold had a match but he walked out on the spot as an argument with the boss so meh

Tbh
07-02-2007, 06:05 PM
Rowdy Roddy Piper Who is currently battling cancer has Vowed to be on raw again :)

-Wolverine
09-02-2007, 12:48 AM
HBK vs. Cena
Taker vs. Batista

@WM23

Juch
11-02-2007, 11:13 PM
HBK vs. Cena
Taker vs. Batista

@WM23

Taker to win.
Im 99% Sure he'll win because the story writers people (i think rofl) wouldnt end his wm wins.

& I think HBK will win and dedicate his win to HHH..

Hot-Curtis
11-02-2007, 11:54 PM
They sed that brock lesner was coming back & he hasnt came back yet what happened?

Pillsbury
12-02-2007, 01:48 AM
Who said?

I heard he was in some legal row with wwe... and he lost.

Tbh
12-02-2007, 06:53 PM
They sed that brock lesner was coming back & he hasnt came back yet what happened?

LMAO!

Never Happening, Brock left because of a lawsuit reason and now he Fights at K-1 Hero's / Mixed Martial Arts

i can promise you it will never happen

Pillsbury
16-02-2007, 03:22 PM
Raw was a bit of a let down... I didnt expect Cena and HBK to be the ones lyein down in the ring at the end of it...

Malachy
17-02-2007, 05:12 PM
Then again, Taker and Batista were the ones lieing down on friday night sdown ;)

GoldenMerc
18-02-2007, 01:54 PM
LMAO!

Never Happening, Brock left because of a lawsuit reason and now he Fights at K-1 Hero's / Mixed Martial Arts

i can promise you it will never happen

What was it about?

sl4rt is banned
24-02-2007, 12:58 PM
AUSTIN TO REFEREE HAIR VS HAIR MATCH
- Stone Cold Steve Austin will be the special guest referee at WrestleMania
for the hair vs hair match involving Donald Trump and Vince McMahon.
Austin's return on WWE television should be imminent as his movie 'The
Condemned' will be coming out on April 27th and the WWE hype machine will
start in the coming weeks. The Rattlesnake was not part of last year's
WrestleMania, however appeared at the Hall Of Fame the night before to
induct Bret 'Hit Man' Hart.
----------------------------------------------------
TRUMP TO CHOOSE BOBBY LASHLEY
- Donald Trump is expected to announce Bobby Lashley as the guy who will
represent him at WrestleMania after talks with Hulk Hogan broke down weeks
ago. This means that the ECW World title will not be defended at the biggest
event of the year and it looks like the Intercontinental title won't be
either. The Associated Press ran the Trump vs McMahon angle yesterday which
was one of the top accessed stories on Yahoo! News. A lot of TV channels and
online news outlets picked up the story as well. Apparently the free
promotion that WWE and especially NBC were hoping for is working.
----------------------------------------------------
CURT HENNIG TO BE INDUCTED IN THE HALL OF FAME
- Perhaps the greatest technical wrestler to ever set foot in the squared
circle, Mr Perfect Curt Hennig was announced as the second individual who
will be inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame on March 31st in Detroit, MI.
Hennig raised to fame when he was given the Perfect character in the then
WWF. Managed by The Genius Larry Poffo and Bobby Heenan, Hennig won the WWE
Intercontinental title twice. While in WCW, he won the US title and also the
Tag Team title with Barry Windham. Hennig passed away on February 10th 2003
at the age of 44. The Tampa Coroner's office and the Tampa Medical
Examiner's office declared acute cocaine intoxication the official cause of
his death. He is currently part of the WWE Legends contract which his wife
signed on his behalf.
------------------------------------------------------
MIKE AWESOME PASSES AWAY
- Former ECW World Heavyweight champion Mike Awesome has passed away at the
age of 42. He was found dead on Saturday in Tampa, FL. Awesome - real name
Mike Alfonso - wrestled for the big three during the ratings war and
appeared on WCW Nitro while he was the reigning ECW champion. Awesome later
appeared in ECW for one more night to drop the title to a WWE contracted
wrestler, Tazz. Awesome wrestled for ECW on and off during the 90s until
April of 2000 when he joined WCW. In 2001 he joined WWE after the WCW buyout
but was released in September of 2002. Awesome made his final appearance for
WWE at the ECW One Night Stand pay-per-view in June of 2005 wrestling Masato
Tanaka in what was probably the match of the night. He is a former two time
ECW world champ, world tag team champ with Raven and WWE Hardcore champion.

RIP
--------------------------------------------------------
ROSS, LAWLER SAID TO BE INDUCTED INTO THE 2007 HALL OF FAME
- Jim Ross and Jerry 'The King' Lawler are expected to be inducted into the
WWE Hall of Fame this year according to Wrestling Observer editor Dave
Meltzer. This move comes in as a surprise to many people in the industry as
no one thought they would get called up for the class of 2007. Taking
nothing away from JR and Lawler - who had a tremendous career in their
respective roles - there are other former wrestling Superstars who deserve
to be inducted before the duo, not to mention that they are both still very
active with the company. Interesting enough, Jim Ross has been shooting down
the rumors of him being in the Hall of Fame this early on his blog at
JRBarbq.com.
-------------------------------------------------------
WATCH A PREVIEW OF STEVE AUSTIN'S 'THE CONDEMNED'
- MySpace.com has released the trailer for Steve Austin's first feature film
in a leading role 'The Condemned'. The plot is about Austin's character Joe
Conrad who is awaiting the death penalty in a corrupt Central American
prison. A television producer 'buys' and takes him to a desolate island
where he must fight to death against nine other condemned killers from all
corners of the world, with freedom going to the sole survivor. This is the
third movie by WWE Films following Kane's 'See No Evil' and John Cena's 'The
Marine'. Lionsgate will be distributing the movie which has Vinnie Jones as
the co-star. You can watch the video preview and three still pictures from
the movie which were sent to us at
http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/News_9/the_condemned.shtml . The movie
comes out on April 27th.
----------------------------------------------------------

Pillsbury
28-02-2007, 08:31 AM
I think Lashley will lose the title before wrestlemania... if he doesnt, and there isnt a match that night for the title it just shows that ecw really is rubbish.

Juch
02-03-2007, 08:56 PM
I think Lashley will lose the title before wrestlemania... if he doesnt, and there isnt a match that night for the title it just shows that ecw really is rubbish.

& also Umaga is intercont champ, so that won't be on the line UNLESS he gets beaten for it before wm.

-=Andy=-
03-03-2007, 05:24 PM
u have to put jeff hardy as a hot fav ! but depending on the other qualifiers ! its gonna be close with now both the hardyz in it !!!!! its gonna be a guden

-=Andy=-
03-03-2007, 05:57 PM
i think bobby lashley will win !just cos the prospects of mr m bein bald :eusa_clap

also i think the stakes shud be uped that both titles r on the line so winner will also be double champ!!!!!:)

i baffled hu will be the speacial referee :s

Pillsbury
04-03-2007, 09:48 AM
Austin will be the ref Ida though...

-=Andy=-
04-03-2007, 12:48 PM
:) every1 think it gonna be austin ! well he does h8 mr mchman and he bald lol ! i though it would be rock at 1st but well see on monday RAW:)

Pillsbury
04-03-2007, 09:31 PM
Lol no the rock aint comin back... austin seems the best choice cos his movie is coming out soon and a bit of a rivalry with mcmahon would get people to see it...

Juch
04-03-2007, 10:05 PM
Yea I think it will be austin aswell..

sl4rt is banned
05-03-2007, 08:52 PM
If you read the last page you would see Austin is the guest ref ;)

Pillsbury
05-03-2007, 11:21 PM
Well yea lol but we can still talk :P
Whos gonna win the match though? I think it'll be mcmahon... or maybe trump loses, and austin stunners mcmahon while trump runs away and austin shaves mcmahon lol

Simmzay
06-03-2007, 09:27 AM
I stopped watching WWE after last years wrestlemania because I got sick of Cena holding the title. But I'm going to watch this years WM, I hope it's going to be good, with at least one technical match.

sl4rt is banned
06-03-2007, 10:21 AM
Well yea lol but we can still talk :P

Whos gonna win the match though? I think it'll be mcmahon... or maybe trump loses, and austin stunners mcmahon while trump runs away and austin shaves mcmahon lol

ofc you can :P

And for who will win it tbh i dont know yet got a feeling vince will lose i think 70% im right but meh

efq
06-03-2007, 02:31 PM
UMAGA! http://i19.tinypic.com/2ahiibp.jpg

VRS

BOBBY LASHLY!http://i17.tinypic.com/30ac74z.jpg

COME ON UMAGAAAAAAAAA

sl4rt is banned
06-03-2007, 06:07 PM
Tbh untill the past weeks ive never heard of donald trump ^^

Anyone know him before the feud with mr mcmahon ?

-=Andy=-
06-03-2007, 06:13 PM
he is the billionaire ameriican hu is the man hu is on that show called the aprentice (us)

Pillsbury
06-03-2007, 06:56 PM
Yea Ive heard of him... but only cos I once randomly looked at a top ten richest men in the world list...

DCeption
09-03-2007, 06:37 PM
He got asked if he wanted a "bum" by the big gay following on Balls of Steal lmao, thats how i know him.

Anyways im posotive that McMahon will lose, firstly becuase i dont think trump would agree to lose his hair, Austin hates McMahon, and McMahon has been doing all the taunting and it normally ends up with the taunter losing lmao?

sl4rt is banned
10-03-2007, 01:03 PM
SMACKDOWN! Spoiler

Hightlight now :P
You can look forward to seeing Vickie Guerrero on television a lot over the next few months because she's going to be sticking around indefinitely.

In regards to where her storyline with Theodore Long is going, the plan is for her to get him removed from his General Manager position on SmackDown. Vickie Guerrero will then become the new General Manager of SmackDown, thus replacing Long. Vince McMahon recently asked her about doing the role, and she agreed, but with one condition. She doesn't have to work too many house shows because she's raising her daughters on her own.

As far as Long's WWE future is concerned, he will still remain on television, but in a different role. However, his future role hasn't been disclosed yet.

Also, the original plan for the SmackDown show in San Diego two weeks ago was for her to come out and apologize to Rey Mysterio for everything she had done to him. Mysterio would be skeptical of her apology and not fully accept it. That part was nixed at the last minute. The segment would then continue with Vince & Umaga after she left the ring.

Juch
10-03-2007, 01:14 PM
He got asked if he wanted a "bum" by the big gay following on Balls of Steal lmao, thats how i know him.

Anyways im posotive that McMahon will lose, firstly becuase i dont think trump would agree to lose his hair, Austin hates McMahon, and McMahon has been doing all the taunting and it normally ends up with the taunter losing lmao?

LOL I saw that on balls of steel & yea I agree, vince will lose

DannyyTBH.
11-03-2007, 01:12 PM
Randy Orton didnt have edges back.

Slash
11-03-2007, 01:32 PM
my bet is vince wins, austin goes to raise his hand but stunner's vince and shaves his head.

DannyyTBH.
11-03-2007, 01:38 PM
:o that will be good :D i got front row seats :D

-Wolverine
14-03-2007, 10:51 PM
:o that will be good :D i got front row seats :D
For some reason I doubt this, but oh well.

Bomb-Head
14-03-2007, 11:18 PM
Does anybody know what date WrestleMania is on :D

Slash
14-03-2007, 11:21 PM
1st of april.

&hall of famer arnold skaaland died tuesday at 82.

-=Andy=-
20-03-2007, 05:24 PM
wernt it blumin obviouse lashley wud break the master lock :rolleyes:

sl4rtzz
20-03-2007, 08:13 PM
Sort off :P

PMSL @ Eugene though lawl lawl

i fell asleep when they where about to show the condemend (SP)

:'(

Pillsbury
25-03-2007, 05:49 PM
Does the condemned just look like a film of manhunt the game??

PaulMacC
25-03-2007, 05:57 PM
Ye.

SPOILERS

Batista Wins At WM by DQ

Trump Wins but gets stunnered

Randy Orton Wins Money in the bank

www.pwinsider.com for evidence

sl4rtzz
26-03-2007, 10:26 PM
Ye.

SPOILERS

Batista Wins At WM by DQ

Trump Wins but gets stunnered

Randy Orton Wins Money in the bank

www.pwinsider.com (http://www.pwinsider.com) for evidence
Mate your the biggest Rtard in the world if you gonna do spoilers fucking put em in white colour so peeps dont see :rolleyes::@

Pillsbury
27-03-2007, 05:59 PM
ARGH didnt wanna know! >:(

Raw sucked...

efq
27-03-2007, 09:22 PM
no point spoiling x.x

I got wrestlemania. me nd my bro gna watch it.

Getting pizzaa and woo!

sl4rtzz
28-03-2007, 12:39 PM
> JOEY MERCURY FIRED
- Joey Mercury, one half of the on and off MNM tag team, has been fired by
WWE yesterday. No official reason has been given as to why the 27 year old
was given the pink slip. Mercury signed with WWE in early of 2004 and was
assigned to Ohio Valley Wrestling as part of his developmental deal.
Eventually, he along with his partner Johnny Nitro and Diva Melina were
teamed up to form MNM. In May of 2006, Mercury was suspended by WWE for
failing the Wellness Program test and was kept off television for six months
and then returned in November. Mercury suffered a horrible face injury at
the Armageddon PPV after he was hit by a ladder during the Ladder match
which earned him around a total of 20 stitches to his face. During his time
in WWE he won the tag team titles three times with Nitro as part of MNM.

Pillsbury
28-03-2007, 05:19 PM
hahaha steroids sounds like.

sl4rtzz
28-03-2007, 06:10 PM
Yup yup

-Wolverine
30-03-2007, 10:27 PM
Wm, yay.

Juch
01-04-2007, 12:22 AM
Wm, yay.
:D

& about the "Spoilers" on the previous page, he wasnt telling the truth was he?

Simmzay
01-04-2007, 08:18 AM
I'm getting Mania, apparently it's four hours? I have no idea how they'll use that much time. Raw didn't "suck", it was good IMO.

3d
01-04-2007, 12:17 PM
I'm getting Mania, apparently it's four hours? I have no idea how they'll use that much time. Raw didn't "suck", it was good IMO.
4 hours eh? they can easily do that tbh

just make matches longer and alot of interviews backstage and do some clips backstage like WM XX

Judas
01-04-2007, 12:46 PM
Omg I wouldnt be able to sit there for four hours and watch it. But its gonna be sexy bexy this year

PaulMacC
01-04-2007, 10:50 PM
Wrestlemania start's in 1 hour and 10 minutes.

My dad wont lemme watch it *sob*

Sly
02-04-2007, 12:36 AM
Wrestlemania start's in 1 hour and 10 minutes.

My dad wont lemme watch it *sob*

Unlucky :P

Slash
02-04-2007, 08:42 AM
grr @ john cena.
horrible champion, but he's never gonna lose it. :(

Wayne
02-04-2007, 08:46 AM
grr @ john cena.

Lol. I'm happy Taker has become champion though. He hasn't been champ for a while.

Pillsbury
02-04-2007, 08:59 AM
Yes Taker deserved it... and it was obvious he wasnt gonna lose... even if someone said batista was gonna win by dq and showed 'proof' lol.

Wayne
02-04-2007, 09:02 AM
Yes Taker deserved it... and it was obvious he wasnt gonna lose... even if someone said batista was gonna win by dq and showed 'proof' lol.

Lol, yeah his reputation would have decreased if he lost, because then his winning streak at Wrestlemania would have been destroyed.

3d
02-04-2007, 11:05 AM
Mcmahon getting shaved http://youtube.com/watch?v=79ESsVm_l38 lawl

Juch
02-04-2007, 08:26 PM
grr @ john cena.
Yea, I wanted hbk to win

Lol. I'm happy Taker has become champion though.
Same :)

Slash
03-04-2007, 11:58 AM
the hardy boys new tag champs :)!

Sharpsterz
04-04-2007, 09:37 PM
edge is challenging for the WWE title again

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!