PDA

View Full Version : coke music rubbish?

TopBuz
23-07-2004, 09:26 PM
i tried coke music for a while and i hated it..
the worst thing for me was the music... after a while it seemed like all the tunes sounded the same. basically there are not enough samples available for people on the game, which means the music you can make is very limited. I mean VERY LIMITED! after a while it turned my brain to jelly and i logged off, never to return. ive stuck with habbo ever since and never even been tempted to go back to coke music.
but im sure there must be people who enjoy coke music out there, after all there are posts on this forum... so basically i wanna know if anyone out there agrees with me, but perhaps more importantly id like to hear from people who enjoy coke music, so they can tell me wat they think is good about it, and what they think of the music they hear on the game.
thanx... TopBuz

:razz: TopBuz strikes again :razz:

@K
24-07-2004, 06:36 PM
People don't make their own music, (I do ) but music is the best bit.

TopBuz
24-07-2004, 07:46 PM
wen i was on coke music, you could make your own music from the samples provided, then play your tune in the club and the other ppl in the club voted thumbs up or down...
is that not the case any more?
am i going insane?

Pixel-Artist
24-07-2004, 09:15 PM
Coke Is Not Rubbish!

TopBuz
24-07-2004, 11:06 PM
either ppl are not reading my posts fully before answering, or i am insane.
am i insane?
are we insane?
who are you ?
eep! wheres my tablets?

ShadowSam19
24-07-2004, 11:46 PM
no, its not you, i think @k misinterpretted you, and u misinterpretted him misinterpeting you, or sumthing like that...
i played coke for a while...then went back to habbo. Making music was fun for the first time, then got old. Decibals are to easy to get, so theres no point making music or playing the boring games. I did the clone thing and got a hundred ccs (coke couches) then my life goal was to get a pin, which i did by using sumo furni in the begining. once i got the pin i got very bored, then my friend in real life guessed my pw when he was fooling around in science class and got my pin and all my ccs. Hes quite coke now and wont give me bak my pin...so im neva going bak (atleast until i get me pin bak:p)

TopBuz
25-07-2004, 12:01 AM
thanx for that sam...
can you let me out of this straight jacket now please?
helloooo ?????

TopBuz
26-07-2004, 01:02 AM
thought id apologise for my origional title 'coke music rubbish?'
i think i got coke fans on the defensive straight away, when really i wanted to know wat you all liked about it...
poor choice of words... sorry!
id still like to hear wat coke does for you, and hopefully turn this into a positive thread.
TopBuz

Edited by Simonac

You have broken the Forum Rules. Please do not double post. Just edit your first one.

Pixel-Artist
26-07-2004, 01:05 AM
Well wanna know something? Go to a coke music forums, they say the exect thing about habbo hotel. They Says paying ****s!!!! And I agree.

WCK
26-07-2004, 05:41 AM
i like coke music because it's easy to hack :D lol, filters make it all too easy to get rich on cokemusic. I was banned from cokemusic though because i used a filter that brings up your room count

@K
26-07-2004, 08:42 AM
WCK should you really be posting this stuff?

WCK
27-07-2004, 08:45 PM
why not im already permenently banned from coke music, i might as well share the dirty secrets i have done on coke music :D i also had a filter that made it so i could win a gong with only 3 wins in v-ego san, so i made 10 different accounts, put them all in V-ego san at the same time at 1:00am or something like that, because at 1:00am V-ego san is reset and everyone is kicked out and it reopens 5 minutes later. then i put all of them in one room, win 3 times with each of the clones, then wait for coke studios to open, and trade them all to one account. BOOM! 10 easy gongs right there

Fireswords
28-07-2004, 05:26 AM
Im not saying cokemusic is bad or anything, i just think the graphics are poor, this might just be my opinion too, but maybe thats what they are fixing with these "upgrades" i surely hope so :eusa_danc

Xet
29-07-2004, 02:49 AM
Im not saying cokemusic is bad or anything, i just think the graphics are poor, this might just be my opinion too, but maybe thats what they are fixing with these "upgrades" i surely hope so :eusa_danc
Graphics are poor????!?!?! Dude Habbo people look like Legos
CokeMusic V-Ego's look like real people the furniture is well designed. I uploaded some pics to show the difference between a habbo and a V-Ego

F1L73R
29-07-2004, 06:04 AM
i tried coke music for a while and i hated it..
Well if u hated it then good for u i glad u hated it so u wont be on coke anymore ruining the fun of others who luv it :D

Xet
30-07-2004, 06:19 AM
ive been playing cokemusic for about 9 months now... And ive been banned 3 times , ive lost 9 pinballs from banning, but i still got more ;)

Fireswords
01-08-2004, 09:17 PM
CokeMusic and habbo both have dis-advantages and advantages, thats what makes them both great, we can go on and off all day with advantages and dis-advantages, i could name loads of dis-advantages about habbo, i could do the same with cokemusic too though...so everyone, lets just say they are both GREAT! :D

.:Rare.Girl:.
02-08-2004, 04:37 AM
Graphics are poor????!?!?! Dude Habbo people look like Legos
CokeMusic V-Ego's look like real people the furniture is well designed. I uploaded some pics to show the difference between a habbo and a V-Ego
Wow, for once I must agree with Xet. Fireswords no offence- But a lot of your posts are pretty terrible,pointless,and false. You need to watch befor you speak. Do you even know what graphics are because you should know that cokes are great!

Xet
03-08-2004, 07:20 AM
How elite!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!