PDA

View Full Version : Man U 4 - Arsenal 2

Mit
01-02-2005, 10:06 PM
Good performance there by United and playing the last 20mins with 10 men. arsenal seem to have lost it but they will bounce back like united have before.

2nd or 3rd not much difference for Man u and arsenal fans they both want to be 1st but its chelseas title this season. :)

Pixel
01-02-2005, 10:10 PM
Arsenal was the beter team in the first half, it could of been more than 2-1 to arsenal but they lost it in the second half and payed the price :(

SSC7
02-02-2005, 12:41 AM
:D Good ta c arsenal get a thrashing ever now an then.

Mit
02-02-2005, 08:17 AM
:D Good ta c arsenal get a thrashing ever now an then.

i wouldnt say thats a thrashing, there were only 2 goals in it like the one at old trafford

Certificate
02-02-2005, 04:07 PM
ARSNAL IS BUOLL!!!

GO MAN U GO MAN U W00T

-Soro-
02-02-2005, 04:13 PM
Great, great match. There was a lot of fighting, but great second half from Manchester United.

I hope this gives everyone an idea of how good United are, and that they are still a strong force in English football.

Mit, you say 2nd and 3rd is not much difference. But if you think about it, there is a lot of difference. 1st and 2nd automatically qualify for the Champions League, while 3rd and 4th must play 2 legs against a foreign team next season to qualify. Remember United's fixture build up at the begining of this season? Well, that was partly down to finishing 3rd in the Premiership.

2nd is ours.

Certificate
02-02-2005, 04:17 PM
Lets kick the Arsnal Fans out of here:@

Homosexual
02-02-2005, 04:55 PM
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....

MANCHESTER UNITED!

Arsen Wenger says: Arsnal are out the leauge.

EDIT: Ars**** is filtered! Why?

-Soro-
02-02-2005, 05:00 PM
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....

MANCHESTER UNITED!

Arsen Wenger says: Arsnal are out the leauge.

EDIT: Ars**** is filtered! Why?

Lol, Arsene Wenger said: "Arsenal are out of the title race", not out of the league, Arsenal is not filtered if you spell it correctly, but the way you spell it might be filtered because if you take away the 'nal', you've got a word that might not be suitable on the Habbox forums.

Anyway, I managed to grab some game ratings for some of you United fans.

MANCHESTER UNITED (vs Arsenal) RATINGS!

Arsenal v United: Player ratings

CARROLL: Won't be too chuffed that Bergkamp's goal went through his legs but was rock solid when the pressure was on 6

G NEVILLE: Fairly quiet night once he got out of the tunnel 6

HEINZE: At fault at the corner for Vieira's goal but after that gave his usual gutsy performance6

FERDINAND: Generally kept the threat of Henry to a minimum 7

SILVESTRE: Flustered at times by the veteran Bergkamp and had to go for head butt on Ljungberg 5

RONALDO: Quiet first half but Johnny on the spot when it counted in the second 8

FLETCHER: Had pulled his weight in the midfield maelstrom before pulling a muscle 7

KEANE: Inevitably fought fire with fire in the midfield with another captain's performance 8

SCHOLES: Created the first goal and was cool and calm under the severest of pressure 7

GIGGS: Two assists and a goal. Thank goodness he survived a pre-match hamstring scare 8

ROONEY: Moments of brilliance amid struggle with his control and his temper 7

Substitutes

BROWN (Ronaldo (69): Settled in quickly to keep defence rigid 6

O'SHEA (Fletcher 58): What a goalscorer 7

SAHA (Giggs 77): Lone late battle 6

Michael.
02-02-2005, 06:10 PM
There was only one winner in that match.

Chelsea!

Ciaran
02-02-2005, 08:45 PM
Lol i didnt see it but im glad man u won

Mit
02-02-2005, 09:10 PM
Great, great match. There was a lot of fighting, but great second half from Manchester United.

I hope this gives everyone an idea of how good United are, and that they are still a strong force in English football.

Mit, you say 2nd and 3rd is not much difference. But if you think about it, there is a lot of difference. 1st and 2nd automatically qualify for the Champions League, while 3rd and 4th must play 2 legs against a foreign team next season to qualify. Remember United's fixture build up at the begining of this season? Well, that was partly down to finishing 3rd in the Premiership.

2nd is ours.

well okay u have to play off to get in champions league, big difference. arsenal out played united first half but didnt take their chances. united outplayed arsenal in second took their chances

Jim Rotates
02-02-2005, 09:49 PM
Game of the season, a great match, great goal by O' Shea too, that's me being an Irish fan, not a Man U fan, btw

Azela
02-02-2005, 10:11 PM
Death to man utd they are such cheats! It's unbelieveable next time they are losing to a team like aston villa 2-1 watch they start to pile on the pressure and you can tell they're gonna score then.... Up goes the added time 127 mins added time. They pay the officials off

-Soro-
03-02-2005, 04:34 PM
Death to man utd they are such cheats! It's unbelieveable next time they are losing to a team like aston villa 2-1 watch they start to pile on the pressure and you can tell they're gonna score then.... Up goes the added time 127 mins added time. They pay the officials off

Sorry, huh? Everyone who watched the match knows there was fighting going on and it was coming from both teams, so calling us cheats when we're the ones who've had decisions against us since the october game is a little harsh. Why are you moaning about the added time when we didn't score in added time, plus it was mainly down to Vieira rolling around on the floor for 20 minutes. Then, you say we pay the officials. Lol, I have had a few United / Arsenal fan flames before but never have I heard such a wild accusation. Lol, you lost, you're out of the title race, you're finished this season - why can't you people just accept it without having 30+ excuses as to why you didn't win.

It's always nice to do the double over the gooners.

Mined
03-02-2005, 04:36 PM
Lol i support liverpool,
but the game was one of the best i had seen in a while :D

Azela
03-02-2005, 08:12 PM
Sorry, huh? Everyone who watched the match knows there was fighting going on and it was coming from both teams, so calling us cheats when we're the ones who've had decisions against us since the october game is a little harsh. Why are you moaning about the added time when we didn't score in added time, plus it was mainly down to Vieira rolling around on the floor for 20 minutes. Then, you say we pay the officials. Lol, I have had a few United / Arsenal fan flames before but never have I heard such a wild accusation. Lol, you lost, you're out of the title race, you're finished this season - why can't you people just accept it without having 30+ excuses as to why you didn't win.

It's always nice to do the double over the gooners.

Well I'm not talking specifically about the match I'm talking about the season in general and season before... What is all this you're out of the title race, you're finished this season?

I'm a Liverpool fan?

SSC7
03-02-2005, 08:32 PM

Chelsea!
Lol yeah :D

Oh and Btw I only saw the highlights (cause I had a match during the time)
What was the deal with Keane and Viera? I heard they got ina fight in the tunnel

-Soro-
03-02-2005, 09:24 PM
What is all this you're out of the title race, you're finished this season?

I'm a Liverpool fan?

Exactly! LMAO... How is Liverpool any better? And I just think you are against us because we done you in front of the kop and stretford end.

Lol yeah :D

Oh and Btw I only saw the highlights (cause I had a match during the time)
What was the deal with Keane and Viera? I heard they got ina fight in the tunnel

Vieira basically was picking on G. Neville. Keane goes up to Vieira and says "You wanna pick on someone, Pat, pick on me". That's the exact words, Keane and Gary both confirmed that. Keane reckoned Vieira was picking on Neville because he's one of the smallest players at United. He wouldn't dare pick on our Roy though.

Chelsea!

As funny as it may seem to Chelsea fans, that doesn't make sense whether you're meaning that literally or figuratively, if anything - Chelsea are the losers, only a draw in Tuesday's game would have satisfied Chelsea.

Reyes once said he was up for a revenge against United, Sol couldn't wait for this match! Wake up Arsenal! Reyes couldn't even make it to the 1st team, so tell him to shut up. Campbell got his "reward", he waited for this. Ashley Cole dive was terrific, he is a true Arsenal player without doubt. We outclassed them. GIGGSY WAS REALLY REALLY OUTSTANDING ! And to all those gooners; we won 2-4, on your own grass, with 10 men and a substitute full-back lobbed in a wonderful goal. What revenge?!? You were not unbeaten, but WELL BEATEN !

We've done the double over you, and you're no longer considered in the title race. It's between us and Chelsea, the two best teams in England, and being the best team to have ripped Chelsea apart in the CC a few weeks ago, we really do mean business. You can't beat us, however - we can beat you, Arsenal. :D

Thankyou, thanks.

SSC7
04-02-2005, 03:19 AM
Vieira basically was picking on G. Neville. Keane goes up to Vieira and says "You wanna pick on someone, Pat, pick on me".

He's such a great captain, and I really admire him. I'm half Irish so I'm glad leads Ireland aswell

-Soro-
04-02-2005, 04:36 PM
Roy Keane’s outburst at Patrick Vieira has kept Manchester United in the title race, according to Wes Brown - I don't disagree with him either.

Mit
05-02-2005, 08:23 AM
i think Silvester should be banned from football for a year.

If i was in the crowd and i head butted someone i would be straight to jail. But if its a footballer then its a few games suspension and a fine thats half the wages i get in a week. Its stupid.

The stewards are watching the crowd for any holigans when the real holigans are on the pitch!

Mit
05-02-2005, 08:27 AM
u didnt really out class Arsenal, the first half they outplayed United it was only in the second half that united played better than them. Arsenal didnt play anything to their true potential.
I think Roy Keane is a fat gorriilla is all this Forum would allow me to say. he shouldnt be playing fdoootball. Not after what he wrote in that book. I think its a joke how all footballers get away with crimes.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!