PDA

View Full Version : Italian Clubs - Match Fixing

LNITRO.
12-07-2006, 05:02 PM
Whats Happned Are they Relegated Or Not

Mit
12-07-2006, 05:39 PM
It still hasn't been decided, its decided tommorrow. :)

YellowParasol
12-07-2006, 06:08 PM
i thought it was decided at the end of the week ;o but yeah, AC Milan, Juventus, Florentina and iv'e forgot last 1 might all go down (Juventus 2 leagues)

Skillz
12-07-2006, 06:55 PM
Lazio Is The Last One

& I Think They Wont Go Down Cause It Will Run Footie

Imagine The Champions League With No Juventus, Ac Milan

DieselShaq
13-07-2006, 08:10 PM
They're thinking of putting Juventus in Serie C and the others in Serie B. It'll take Juve 2 seasons to get back to Serie A since they're so much better than the other teams but it'll be surprising if it takes longer. It'll mean Inter gets the 2005-2006 Championship. Inter, Roma, Chievo and Livorno will play Champions League. It should go that way and it'll be very disappointing.

alexxxxx
13-07-2006, 08:31 PM
They're thinking of putting Juventus in Serie C and the others in Serie B. It'll take Juve 2 seasons to get back to Serie A since they're so much better than the other teams but it'll be surprising if it takes longer. It'll mean Inter gets the 2005-2006 Championship. Inter, Roma, Chievo and Livorno will play Champions League. It should go that way and it'll be very disappointing.

They deserve it. Juventus have always cheated. When they payed Derby AGES ago in champions league they bought off the ref! :o

DieselShaq
13-07-2006, 08:36 PM
I don't think they've cheated ever since until Moggi got caught and stuff. I want them to get relegated. I'm a Roma fan =)

FlyingJesus
13-07-2006, 08:44 PM

What with the heavy fines they'll be getting (and the fact that many players will leave because of reputation), I don't know if the clubs, Juventus in particular, will in fact make it back up as quickly as you say they will.

DieselShaq
13-07-2006, 09:17 PM
Haven't heard of many players leaving, just know that Capello left and might take Cannavaro and Zambrotta with him. He just loves to do that. He did that when he left from Roma to Juve, took Emerson and Zebina with him. Might've taken one or two more that I've forgotten

sock
14-07-2006, 03:54 PM
I think Juvwntus should be dropped t least 1 season, because they've done it so much. Dunno bouut other tho.

Catchetat
14-07-2006, 04:31 PM
juventus did get relegated but i'm not sure about the rest. I think they're going to announce this soon.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!