PDA

View Full Version : [Request] True-Habbo Jobs.

kreechin
12-07-2006, 08:00 PM
Ok after a long wait for my exams to finish i think its about time i got True-Habbo off its feet I'm looking for the following;

Alteration atrists
reporters UK and USA
Article Writers
Also im going to be needing a community manager but for this job you need to know HTML and some PHP, also a Content manager, and some graphics designers, they need to be able to create a few images, to a good standard, only used for making small images for the site :)

So yeah

If you think one of these jobs is the right job for you, we ask you to please apply!
To apply send an email to [email protected] containing a little information concerning you and why you think that the job you are applying for is the correct job for you.

Thanking you for your time.
x

kreechin
23-07-2006, 11:00 AM
Forum moderator jobs have now become avaliable, if you are a moderator on the forum you will have a placement as mod on the user system that is currently under construction.

Also rather than emailing for the jobs you can leave your applications here. It is easier and quicker =]

The site manager job is still open and assistant manager, if you like to talk to me more about these jobs please PM me.
Thanking you.

Jargit
23-07-2006, 11:05 AM
Ill Be Forum MOd.

I have experience ON

UIroncat and Zhabbo

:)

kreechin
23-07-2006, 11:15 AM
http://free-host.ath.cx/hs/forum/

Sign up, as you have experience i guess there not much point in asking you if you know what your doing etc.
You'll start off a a Normal Mod but as soon as we start to get users on the forum and it gets bussier i'll be changing your status to super mod.

Jargit
23-07-2006, 12:17 PM
Bad Link

kreechin
23-07-2006, 01:03 PM
Try it again, should work now.
http://free-host.ath.cx/hs/forum/

[N]
23-07-2006, 01:07 PM
Hey

Forum manager job,

Experience: Loads.. , habboaid,zhabbo (admin), habbo-record (moderation manager) and loads more.

All vB and 1 Mybb forum

PM for more information thanks.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!