13-07-2006, 08:17 AM
Not sure bout mine theres been quite a few bad things

but post yours

Vibe
13-07-2006, 08:49 AM
Yeah but you wouldnt beleive it if i told you

Angelspy
13-07-2006, 09:22 AM
i got a teacher fired because she used 2 bully me and i had enough so i went to the headteacher told her wot she was doing quit skool n i found out she got fired because other parents complaned my mum saw her while out shopping she goes to my mum hows danielle doing in her new skool n my mum went 2 her alot better then she did while in ur class ty n walked off :p

JackHb
13-07-2006, 03:49 PM
Made RS teacher cry, it was understandable though and you would realise but i cbb posting the story.
Short Version: Head left skl to be a vicar or w/e and a refferee his first game reffing he went into a coma and then died so i sed to rs its gods fault and all tht, he culdnt take it and cried and reproted me to the other head

sock
13-07-2006, 04:02 PM
i got a teacher fired because she used 2 bully me and i had enough so i went to the headteacher told her wot she was doing quit skool n i found out she got fired because other parents complaned my mum saw her while out shopping she goes to my mum hows danielle doing in her new skool n my mum went 2 her alot better then she did while in ur class ty n walked off :p

You call that bad? LOL!

Nixt
13-07-2006, 04:06 PM
Is this one of those threads people are going to exploit to look "hard".

The fact is teachers really are there to help you, and I think it is pretty pathetic that so many people slander them ALL the time.
Of course there are some that are total *cough*, like a few of mine...
But I lol at anyone that uses this thread to say,
"Yeah I punched my teacher innit..."

JackHb
13-07-2006, 04:38 PM

The fact is teachers really are there to help you, and I think it is pretty pathetic that so many people slander them ALL the time.

Those who say they punched their teachers are full of crap.
If anything i bet they are the quietest kids in class.

joshuar
13-07-2006, 05:03 PM
Yush mate, I battered mine cause im hardcore kai?

If anyone has smacked a teacher then you are probably sad or making it up. There is no need to actually punch a teacher.

alexxxxx
13-07-2006, 05:33 PM
LOL I KILLED A TEACHER CUZ THEY GAVE MEH A DETENTION LOL.

not...

Nothing, just rude once or twice.

Jackbee
13-07-2006, 05:46 PM
Told em to f*** off

Miichael
13-07-2006, 07:50 PM
LOL I jsut wanted to see if any1 was gonna come out n try make out they was "bad"

Also i agree MOST teachers do actually help you but then you do get a few that go out of their way to annoy you, well it seems that way anyways

Faye
13-07-2006, 07:51 PM
made them run out of class crying

Craig
13-07-2006, 07:59 PM

someone's hard.

Brody
13-07-2006, 08:00 PM
spat on him is probably the worst thing i done but im usually a good boy

Colin-Roberts
13-07-2006, 08:36 PM
one of our teachers had a gr 2 kid in a headlock cause he was argueing tell me she didnt deserve a punch

alexxxxx
13-07-2006, 08:46 PM

Our whole class made our teacher run out crying. :(

OMG ITZ DA 1950th post!

Zenzi
13-07-2006, 09:32 PM
Made RS teacher cry, it was understandable though and you would realise but i cbb posting the story.
Short Version: Head left skl to be a vicar or w/e and a refferee his first game reffing he went into a coma and then died so i sed to rs its gods fault and all tht, he culdnt take it and cried and reproted me to the other head

I wish you'd never quit your habbox jobs jack. I could read your posts back then.. :P x

Alot of the teachers these days are trained to **** off troubled kids to aid the flow of emotion. It's not very often these days for a teacher to run out crying.

Vibe
13-07-2006, 09:34 PM
A Teacher tryed making a move on me. although she did it to many people and got sacked for peadofily etc

Bear-Max
13-07-2006, 09:54 PM

OMG ITZ DA 1950th post!

^Has happened because of my class once too. And we're Set One :)

ilovejordan
13-07-2006, 09:54 PM
swore at one?
i dont know :s
i dont really do anything to teachers unles they annoy me? as far as i know i've never made one cry though. I've made a lot of teachers get quite angry though

Rauhl
14-07-2006, 08:48 AM
i just swore at em

Vibe
14-07-2006, 08:54 AM
i was lieing, ive done nothing lol

Blinger1
14-07-2006, 10:09 AM
I haven't done anything to a teacher my dad told one to "F" off

Josh-H
14-07-2006, 10:19 AM
I kicked his door and ran then they got me on cctv :(

jstar953
18-07-2006, 08:21 PM
i just wind my teachers up lol. THATS WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU GOSSIP TO A PUPIL!! lol.

Barwy
18-07-2006, 08:34 PM
Made a teacher break down in tears in front of the whole class when she was sitting next to me while i was having a go at her teaching "skills"

What? She was emotionally unstable anyway

EDIT - i put a finger up at an R.E teacher then when she pulled me out of my next class for a chat about it i blagged my way out of it by asking her to forgive me because she was Christian and thats what she had been teaching us, FORGIVENESS

So sly i know :$

womanizer
18-07-2006, 08:39 PM
Not me that done this:

Someone threw a sharpner and the teacher and made her cry.
Someone stuck a sanitary towel on the teachers back and she was walking around school with it on.

Barwy
19-07-2006, 12:18 PM
Not me that done this:

Someone threw a sharpner and the teacher and made her cry.
Someone stuck a sanitary towel on the teachers back and she was walking around school with it on.

lmao - that's pretty funny

A german teacher of mine was walking around all lesson with a "tested on the --/--/---- sticker" on her backside

Lubricant
19-07-2006, 03:27 PM
lmao - that's pretty funny

A german teacher of mine was walking around all lesson with a "tested on the --/--/---- sticker" on her backside

LMAO!

My mate called a teacher a hippie and kept making fun of her.

Colin-Roberts
19-07-2006, 03:43 PM
lol older year in a school put a used tampon in our teachers shoe it was pretty gross

Insanity
19-07-2006, 03:56 PM

Lol +Rep ;)

Just like all the
'post your mobile' -googles best selling fonez of 2k6-
'How much is your outfit' -makez it up 2 sound rich innit-
'Whats for tea' -says tbone steak wiff squshed lemuns, But iz rlly aving beans on toast'

Expanding
19-07-2006, 04:12 PM
Wasnt just me, but my class, we locked the french teacher in the cupboard. If you met her, you would have done the same thing

AdamCookie!
19-07-2006, 04:41 PM
Threw a chair at a teacher... It never hit him though, I wish it did! - He got me permanently excluded and got the cops sticking their noses in.

alexxxxx
19-07-2006, 04:52 PM
Lol +Rep ;)

Just like all the
'post your mobile' -googles best selling fonez of 2k6-
'How much is your outfit' -makez it up 2 sound rich innit-
'Whats for tea' -says tbone steak wiff squshed lemuns, But iz rlly aving beans on toast'

That post is so true.

I GT A MOTOROLA 10BAZILLION
10 CORSE MEEL
N IM WEARIN BOUT 10GRAND WORF OF CLOVES U?

Rizla
19-07-2006, 05:54 PM
Meh, nothing really bad. Probably the worst I've done as an individual, which wasn't when I was in an arguement, was thrown an apple at a teachers head. As a class, we once made our art teacher so stressed she burst a blood vessel in her eye... it went.. well, damn near black. We've also made a teacher cry by just blanking him when we tried to calm us down, we just sat around talking and halfway through the lesson he broke down in tears on his desk o.O

Drooped
19-07-2006, 06:22 PM
not too sure.
lot's of weird things, in primary school the whole teaching staff picked on me and my brother for no apparent reason BUT that we're twins. My twin is kinda worse than me now. Urmm... in primary school i used to lose my temper easily and i urm... kinda took tons of tempers. I was a moody c*nt basically so like i toppled over chairs and tables. But teachers DID provoke you.

My brother once had to be handled by 6 teachers, 4 took a limb each and the two others clearing their way... while he was getting carried he was shouting "LESBIANS" at all the staff, to this day that thought still makes me laugh.

In secondry me and a mate locked our unstable teacher out our class, when she went to get her boss, we unlocked the door and it made her look as if she was lying. When she came in we asked her if she was having troubles with the door, she denied everything :]]!

Urm... i've just had general slanging matchs. Like last week i seen my french teacher [which i got thrown out of EVENTUALLY cause she's biased and picked on me] in queen street train station, and i shouted abuse at her :) She used to try picking on me... and then told her boss i threatened her cause i demanded she gives me a reason for giving me into trouble.

i can't really remember...

ilovejordan
19-07-2006, 08:36 PM
not too sure.
lot's of weird things, in primary school the whole teaching staff picked on me and my brother for no apparent reason BUT that we're twins. My twin is kinda worse than me now. Urmm... in primary school i used to lose my temper easily and i urm... kinda took tons of tempers. I was a moody c*nt basically so like i toppled over chairs and tables. But teachers DID provoke you.

My brother once had to be handled by 6 teachers, 4 took a limb each and the two others clearing their way... while he was getting carried he was shouting "LESBIANS" at all the staff, to this day that thought still makes me laugh.

In secondry me and a mate locked our unstable teacher out our class, when she went to get her boss, we unlocked the door and it made her look as if she was lying. When she came in we asked her if she was having troubles with the door, she denied everything :]]!

Urm... i've just had general slanging matchs. Like last week i seen my french teacher [which i got thrown out of EVENTUALLY cause she's biased and picked on me] in queen street train station, and i shouted abuse at her :) She used to try picking on me... and then told her boss i threatened her cause i demanded she gives me a reason for giving me into trouble.

i can't really remember...

someones hard

Uwe
19-07-2006, 09:42 PM
I asked Mrs Taylor if she was on her menopaus.
She refused to help me with my work but helped everyone else -.-

AdamCookie!
19-07-2006, 09:48 PM
I asked Mrs Taylor if she was on her menopaus.
She refused to help me with my work but helped everyone else -.-

She can't do that "/

GommeInc
20-07-2006, 07:21 AM
I threw a stone at one of my teachers cars. That was much fun, shame I wasn't actually ment to hit it!

Always-Think
22-07-2006, 11:17 PM
kicked her in the shin. suspended for a week. :)

Snow
22-07-2006, 11:22 PM
I engraved my name in the side of her car. Luckily, there is about 30 people with my name, so I couldn't be blamed. Silly cow, shouldn't have gave me an 'F'.

RareIce
22-07-2006, 11:43 PM
ive only really give backchat, teachers are there to help they should be respected more,althought one teacher chucked a chair at me once :(

alexxxxx
23-07-2006, 08:18 AM

U BADMANZZZ

cocaine
23-07-2006, 08:44 AM
I backchat a lot because someone throws something at you so you throw it back, and you end up getting caught.

Or, if you're in RE, and your teacher says something thats wrong about your religion (Eg, she calls Jesus Jebusi) and you know thats wrong, and correct them, they are adamant they're right.

Rizla
23-07-2006, 08:45 AM
kicked her in the shin. suspended for a week. :)Some kid in my school did that in year 7, the teacher didn't come in for 6 months o.O

Ryan+Joe
23-07-2006, 10:45 AM
nothing. :s

Nixt
25-07-2006, 08:49 AM

Another someone that is so totally 'hard' ;)

I am almost pretty sure you are lying though, physically abusing a teacher almost always results in permanent expulsion... Get your facts straight before you lie dear.

DMB-Hosting
25-07-2006, 09:00 AM
Also hitting a women and you seem proud of it, you are a discrace

Nixt
25-07-2006, 09:02 AM
Also hitting a women and you seem proud of it, you are a discrace

I missed that bit... You're right! You are proud about how you hit a woman, or rather lied about it. I love these threads, they make most people look like idiots rather than help anyone out.

Corq
25-07-2006, 10:43 AM

Better not mess with him :rolleyes:

Can't see the point in abusing teachers, they are there to help you and learn you for the future.

brandon
25-07-2006, 10:47 AM
ive only really give backchat, teachers are there to help they should be respected more,althought one teacher chucked a chair at me once :(
lmao you should have took the chair and said, you can have it back at the end of the lesson! :eusa_naug

Nothing really, just backchat. Also people that say hitting a woman is a disgrace, so is hitting a man. ;/ they want equal rights so it's no diff.

Victimized
25-07-2006, 10:47 AM
Another someone that is so totally 'hard' ;)

I am almost pretty sure you are lying though, physically abusing a teacher almost always results in permanent expulsion... Get your facts straight before you lie dear.

His name is Always-Think aswell, lol? He didn't do much of that did he.

jstar953
25-07-2006, 11:15 AM
our PE teacher, miss moloney was leaving so me and two of my friends pulled a prank on her, we sent her a letter from the headteacher saying she would be willing to give her a payrise if she stayed at our school. it kinda backfired on us though .. she believed it and in assembly our headteacher was talking about the 3 year 9 girls that sent a letter, impersonating herself, offering a payrise to our PE teacher and we were sitting there, like .. "OH BUM!:o "

miss moloney laughed at us for the rest of the day ..
lol

Per
25-07-2006, 12:54 PM
I hit my PE teacher round the head with a cricket bat.
It was on.. urm.. "Accident" >;]

Buzle
25-07-2006, 07:46 PM
I backtalked my teacher..
NO ONE in the WHOLE school liked her.. And she bullied me..
So once she said GO TO THE OFFICE! And I refused and said No!! And then I argued with her.. But not for long.. Cause I knew I would get a suspension if I did any longer..

Cytosine
25-07-2006, 09:12 PM
Probabley the worst thing ive ever done is called him gay. :D Boy im a rebel.

Liam.
25-07-2006, 09:17 PM
Swearing n stuff to them.

Teacher hit me 3 times wasnt hard just punches in chest. Then he started pushing me then pushed me into the corner of the stairs and hit my head off the corner of the stairs so I kept swearing at him and walked out of lesson and went home. And teacher was leaving that day to work in spain. All I got was a letter saying sorry and there was tons of spelling errors, some teach aye?

Diablo10
25-07-2006, 09:19 PM
swore at alot of them and also hit one

Markness.
25-07-2006, 10:59 PM
Running through a corridor and a teacher started shouting and running after me, went to run through a set of doors and hut the teacher in the face with a door ( swing doors rock ) got sent to head, made out asif it was an accident and lived happily ever after, the teacher is plotting his revenge as i type :P

Rizla
26-07-2006, 09:59 AM
I backtalked my teacher..
NO ONE in the WHOLE school liked her.. And she bullied me..
So once she said GO TO THE OFFICE! And I refused and said No!! And then I argued with her.. But not for long.. Cause I knew I would get a suspension if I did any longer..You don't get suspended for arguing, at most your parents will have a meeting with your Head of Year/Pastoral head. They might even just talk to you alone, and send a letter home.

GommeInc
26-07-2006, 10:03 AM
There seems to be aload of people saying they have sworn at their teachers... In my old school, I had a swearing match with my old Leisure and Tourism teacher and he didn't mind :s I also think I have sworn at the teacher whom I threw a stone at his car, but only because he swore at me...

flatface
26-07-2006, 10:05 AM
I always swear in class but they dont say anything, But we get sworn at by teachers alot..

Nixt
26-07-2006, 10:06 AM
Half the teachers in my school swear all the time anyway... They try to do it discretely, by muttering it under their breath or whatever; it don't work :p But when someone swears in class, they get told off.. Regardless if it was aimed at anyone.

Lozzoling
26-07-2006, 10:13 AM
Um i talked about my music teachers drink driving charge a little too loudly in her class.

my media teacher said ******** while recording his voice for a program and it was hellla funny when he played it back

Rizla
26-07-2006, 10:22 AM
Most of my teachers don't mind when you swear, sometimes they'll say "tone it down" if you're using it in common speech, but otherwise they don't care. If you're on the yard they don't even ask you to tone it down, they just walk on by. Obviously there are a few who don't, but that's only a few.

Edit: Year 7 and 8 are the years to get in trouble, I didn't do year 9 so I've no idea how important that is, and year 10 and 11 are the years to do your work. Obviously do your work in the other 3 years, but have fun too :p

dale939
26-07-2006, 10:58 AM
u really wanna know this is the truth right ...i tossed a pigs beep at a teacher that this lad got from the butchers lol

Per
28-07-2006, 11:29 AM
I think i win? :]

Herman
28-07-2006, 12:57 PM
Accused my teacher of being racist and made her ran out of the class. :( I apologised in the end though and made a card for her. But this was a long time ago.

beccyyy
28-07-2006, 01:34 PM
a boy in my class was talking about our phil and ethics teacher 'oh i hate him he is such a bas****' on the last day of term so we werent doign work and then our phil and ethics teacher walked in and stood behind him while he was talking about him... lol

alexxxxx
28-07-2006, 02:09 PM
Accused my teacher of being racist and made her ran out of the class. :( I apologised in the end though and made a card for her. But this was a long time ago.

You badboy Herman, you take Racism even more serious there as we do in the UK, am I right?

Impossible
28-07-2006, 02:22 PM
LMAO

Yar before i moved schools a few weeks ago i bought a bottle of squirty ribena from the canteen and when the maths teacher came out and started shouting at someone i squirted out the letters N then O then B down his back rofl

Pwnt.

Troubling
28-07-2006, 02:28 PM
lol anyone notice the RE teachers are the worst. Some kid in my class sed are teacher was bad at teachin and loved the girls class more " she always sed well the girls class finished this lessons" so the teacher walked out cryin. This is a 11,000 grand a year school, its meant to be one of the best in the country. woteva

Frodo13.
31-07-2006, 01:40 PM
Called a teacher a b**ch. But she didnt hear me. I need the loo and she told me to hurry up...I can take as long as I like!!! Things like that wind me up.

WhatDidIdoNow?
31-07-2006, 03:57 PM
Suprising that somebody who likes Nikki would get annoyed at such a little thing!
(Just kidding ;))

JonJon
31-07-2006, 04:01 PM

OMG ITZ DA 1950th post!

Our class used to always do it to our french teachers. He was like near to crying every lesson, and actually started crying twice. I don't think it's nice, but hey.

What is it with language teachers, they always are easiest to boss about.

Menshevik
31-07-2006, 07:13 PM
Spit in her drink.
Stolen from her desk.
Hahaha
My math teacher we would pick on him so much, he was about 5 foot tall the biggest nerd.
He would bring a backpack to school, so we opened it all up, and dumped out all his stuff.

Swindont
31-07-2006, 08:12 PM
Bought a bb gun for like 5 mins as everyone in my skool who matas was getting 1 teacher caught me with 1 suspended 3 days for that , told a teacher to f*** of isolation for a day umm loads of stuff really been on report 4 times dis year

Callum.
31-07-2006, 08:15 PM
Im quite good at school.

Just get on with it.

So worst thing was walk out class because i was stressed only once though.

MsTanya
01-08-2006, 01:48 AM
threw a chair art my art teacher, hard as nails i know but i had reason

JonJon
01-08-2006, 02:31 AM
He would bring a backpack to school, so we opened it all up, and dumped out all his stuff.

That's not nice.

the wombats
01-08-2006, 02:33 AM
I hit one before.... Was his own fault.

i luv rosie
01-08-2006, 02:37 AM
ate the whole thing.

Aeon
01-08-2006, 02:43 AM
For some reason i'm getting the wrong idea about this post? Worst things you've done to or is it with your teacher!?!?!?!?!

i luv rosie
01-08-2006, 02:47 AM
no.
I took her cupcake and ate it.

JonJon
01-08-2006, 02:47 AM
For some reason i'm getting the wrong idea about this post? Worst things you've done to or is it with your teacher!?!?!?!?!

Thread title is 'Worst Thing You Ever DONE TO a Teacher'

Drooped
01-08-2006, 02:50 AM
why, what exactly d'you do with your teacher :rolleyes:

JonJon
01-08-2006, 02:51 AM
why, what exactly d'you do with your teacher :rolleyes:

Lol, I was thinking that. Probably smexed her up like Justin on Hollyoaks.

Drooped
01-08-2006, 02:53 AM
If you wouldn't do becka & your straight, i'd worry :P

JonJon
01-08-2006, 02:56 AM
If you wouldn't do becka & your straight, i'd worry :P

Her face looks a bit weird, probably because she's always worried or upset.

Drooped
01-08-2006, 02:58 AM
lmao :P
anyway, i'm gonna go bed. TOTALLY ****ED OFF TONIGHT.

night.

JonJon
01-08-2006, 02:59 AM
lmao :P
anyway, i'm gonna go bed. TOTALLY ****ED OFF TONIGHT.

night.

See ya mate.

Diablo10
01-08-2006, 03:00 AM
worse thing i did to a teacher is swear at alot of teachers and hit one

edit: crap! sorry for double post thought somone posted

Diablo10
01-08-2006, 03:12 AM
whoever bad repped me im not liing i hit him with a ball while we where playing dodge ball right in the face and i said it was an accident

JonJon
01-08-2006, 03:13 AM
I'll good rep you to make up for it. :)

Diablo10
01-08-2006, 03:16 AM
k thanks!

JonJon
01-08-2006, 03:17 AM
k thanks!

Return rep? ;)

Diablo10
01-08-2006, 03:19 AM
sure there you go

Condas
01-08-2006, 09:09 AM
i got stressed i throw i chair ^_+

beth
02-08-2006, 10:12 AM
she was saying i'd done something, when i hadn't. so i was telling her i'd sue her for slander and she started to cry. so like, rofl. the worst i've done is make a teacher cry. i'm not proud of myself for it either.

MsTanya
02-08-2006, 12:59 PM
threw a chair art my art teacher, hard as nails i know but i had reason
at my art *

i jus wasted my 6000th post ]:

Robzor
02-08-2006, 05:28 PM
the worst thing ive done is stuck my finger up at the teacher when he/she been looking at me

NightSlayer
02-08-2006, 08:39 PM

Heh, I Threw A Chair At Her , Hell Yeah! LMAO, How hard am i eh?:s

Royksopp
03-08-2006, 10:56 PM
told my teacher in primary school to f off and die she cried looolol :P

-Soph-
05-08-2006, 11:17 PM
Not done anything really bad..
Just swore one a couple of times, And been a bit rude..
I can't help it really, I've got a really bad temper..

Nixt
05-08-2006, 11:19 PM
Heh, I Threw A Chair At Her , Hell Yeah! LMAO, How hard am i eh?:s

-Your Hard- :D

-Soph-
05-08-2006, 11:22 PM
Oh, and on our last day before we broke up, My friend found a bra in her locker (Wth? It wasnt even hers :s) And she threw it at our form teacher.

Probably funnier than it was bad.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!