PDA

View Full Version : Best Punishment Ever!!

Jim Rotates
03-02-2005, 06:42 PM
OKay, okay, check this out, I was in Religion, with the teacher I like (I have two, ont of them is a total *****) anyway, he was talking about lent, while my friend and I were doodling in my copy, he finally caught us and told us to see him after class, which is like totally rare. Then he was tlkaing about what we were giving up for lent and then I put my hand up, and told everyone that I'm thinking, now that's thinking, not doing, well, I'm thinking of giving up Friends for lent, and then he said, "Friends, the TV show?" and then I said, yes, do have you a problem with Friends? Do you watch it? He said he watches it the odd time, and then he said, why do you like it? I said, it's funny, and you can really "relate" to the characters, it feels real when you watch it. Tehn he said "okay, you don't have to see me after class, you have to write an essay on Friends" I said essay? I can write a book on Friends, and then he said that you have to bring in a DVD of a really really good episode and show us how you can "relate" to the characters, THAT will be your punishment and then I said, fine, with pleasure, oh, I can't wait, I'll have it maybe even tomorrow, if we have you, and he was so surprised, everyone was like "Damn you Mr. Broderick, you have started her off again!" that's because everyone knows I talk about Friends way too much, he's now my favourite teacher, ooooh I cant wait

2hd.
03-02-2005, 06:46 PM
lol too bad they stopped filimng..WHSmith is oding 3 for 2 on DVD's..

Janumz
05-02-2005, 06:07 PM
Lmao.. Good Punishment..
Friends is good.. Lol.. You should have had to write an essay on the "teletubies" or "tweenies" or whatever **** there is which little kiddies watch. :P

Jim Rotates
07-02-2005, 08:47 PM
I have it done, 16 A4 pages of a summary of Friends' 10 yrs

-Sweex
16-03-2006, 07:40 PM
I dont realy watch friends.It would be rarley if i did/.

Wootzeh
21-03-2006, 05:06 PM
That's a big bump.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!