PDA

View Full Version : [mB] I may well leave.

:kader
03-02-2005, 08:01 PM
I might be leaving Habbox, all the forums, not going to the helpdesks, unless something SERIOUSLY improves!

Here is a list of things that I really don't like:

:~ MOD's moving fridge recoulers into elite, make the elite section more ELITE, like back in the day.
:~ MOD's stop patronising me, and others.
:~ Too much biast behavior.
:~ Random URL removing from my threads for no valid reasons.

If I do leave, I want to say thanks to all the staff who have done a great job, and all my friends who have been ace, I will edit it to say for sure.

Peace out, Ben x.

BlueTails
03-02-2005, 08:08 PM
welcome and goodbye, habbox is good enough already providing free news and info!

Ryan
03-02-2005, 08:09 PM
don leave man u are well cool :(

Azela
03-02-2005, 08:13 PM
*Signs the petition*

I argree with you Ben, but it's not something I would leave for :)

03-02-2005, 08:16 PM
*Signs the petition*

I argree with you Ben, but it's not something I would leave for :)
But Gnomeman, it's not what Habbox is, it claims it's a friendly place, wwell from some of the stuff I've seen it's comletely not.

Anti-Pod
03-02-2005, 09:17 PM
Leave At Will, Stay At Will

Hate At will, Love At Will

Is All I Have To Say :) And I Know Most Of Wat U Say Is Aimed At ME

ramjet
04-02-2005, 02:42 PM
dont leave i think ur well kool and ur funny too stay stay stay

danny6660
04-02-2005, 03:26 PM
Well leave if u want 2 leave nothing is stopping u but u hv benn cool so bi bi m8 we will miss u :(

04-02-2005, 03:37 PM
Leave At Will, Stay At Will

Hate At will, Love At Will

Is All I Have To Say :) And I Know Most Of Wat U Say Is Aimed At ME
Truer words were never spoken.

Adzeh
04-02-2005, 04:23 PM
i dont think you should leave, but its ur choice.

byeee, ill see ya round.

05-02-2005, 02:03 PM
I'm leaving, Habbox is not what it's supposed to be, I think it's a tad biast, see ya around.

hellzfrost
05-02-2005, 05:44 PM
I'll be honest - I don't know you but please don't leave :'(

ttranquility.
05-02-2005, 05:45 PM
well.. They could do better. But you dont have to leave for it.

lukeisok
05-02-2005, 06:27 PM
IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT LEAVE!

DON'T GO CRYING ABOUT IT :@

Your welcome to an opinion.

So am i.

Would You Ever Tell The Hotel Manager That They Are Not Good Enough?

MODS WORK ALOT MORE HARDER THAN YOU THINK.

SURE I HAVE SLIPPED UP A FEW TIMES.

SO WHAT.

YOU TRY IT AS MODERATOR AND SEE HOW HARD IT IS!

Michael.
05-02-2005, 06:34 PM
I am so annoyed with the ungreatful habbos who think that forum mods don't do a good job.
Do you mouth off about Hobbas when on Habbo? No. I personally do a lot of work on the forums, and I'm usually on for 2 hours a night! So I'm guessing that other forum mods will be the same.
This is my opinion and I am entitled to it. Oh and by the way - this is the Introductions forum, not the mouthing off and saying goodbye forum. :@

Anti-Pod
05-02-2005, 07:42 PM

So am i.

SO WHAT.

I couldnt Agree Anymore, We Have Alot Of rules To Stand By, MORE Then What You Do!
We Have To Follow Stuff Word By Word! You Dont!
And As A Popualr Site, It's Even Harder Then ever

Matty
05-02-2005, 09:15 PM
Byeeeeeee -Waves-

06-02-2005, 08:47 AM
Luke and Woodeh, sorry if I offended you, but I did state that I said thank you to all the staff who have done a great job, like you two for example, I would put the names of those who I mean but then somebody *iPodi* deletes them.

Anti-Pod
06-02-2005, 09:34 AM
I Have Not Deleted No Names, As I Am Not A Moderarer Here!
We Are Only Allowed To Moderate In Certain Forum's, So I Never Deleted It

06-02-2005, 01:11 PM

So am i.

SO WHAT.

It's also not the patronisation thread either you idiot.

Edit By Lukeisok: Please Don't Be Rude.

Simonac55
06-02-2005, 03:18 PM
I am not in charge of the Elite Section but I'll take your comments to do better in the future. It's by doing errors that we learn. I am sorry to hear you are leaving but good luck for the future.

06-02-2005, 03:41 PM
I am not in charge of the Elite Section but I'll take your comments to do better in the future. It's by doing errors that we learn. I am sorry to hear you are leaving but good luck for the future.
Now you're the perfect mod, you actually listen, instead of defending themselves.

G-flow
06-02-2005, 03:47 PM
well, good luck in the future :) , You never know, You're Words might just get somewhere :P, Ciao!

GommeInc
06-02-2005, 07:11 PM
Its like the letter i sent Habbo Hotel.

Habbox is not the greatest Fansite. I am thinking of leaving as Habbox is always being snobbish

jesus
07-02-2005, 11:04 AM
the moderators are a bit harsh on here..

GommeInc
07-02-2005, 05:06 PM
I dont mind some of the Habbox Staff, the only friendly ones are

MissAlice,
Mizki,
AngJum2002!
Spectate,
Anita,
PatrolWizard,
DJ Emily person,
Mentor,
bigbutsound, although I rarely see him

The other staff are s****, yes S****.

The arguement with habbo Forum best proves it. Habbox was gloating that they became an Official Site and sierk said 'We are at the top of the list for a reason,' this started an arguement with Habbo Forum who has a way better forum than Habbox Forum as they know how to use a forum. Unlike Habbox who use stupidly small Avatars and you have many restrictions.

Habbox always show off saying they are the best, fat chance, Habbox always dies, they're news is off Habbo Hotel, you might as well just go on the hotel yourself.

And look, they're be greedy again, wanting US to vote their Radio and Forum as Official Sites when they are already Official as their main title is Habbox Radio etc. If they become official I will complain.

[HxHD] the worst Help Desk I have seen. All they do in their is talk, talk, and dance. When they help people they are good. but most the time they talk while some helpless persom, in need of help is sitting on hotel View trying to get. Think Help I recommend for someone in trouble as they kick people not in need of help.

Habbox Radio won best Radio when they shouldn't. Habbo Hut should as they came up with Habbo Radio. Habbox stole the idea and as a bonus, they have really bad radio quality of 32kbps, all you hear is lagging songs, DJ's who can't talk through the mic properly, I THOUGHT YOU GIVE THEM TRIALS?!?

Now to DJ-3000, how did he become most Helpful Habbo when he doesn't help, I have been studying [HxHD] for a while now and I see Spctate and AngJum2002! doing all the work. Other workers help alot too, way more than DJ-3000. To ne honest, I voted Spectate to win as he is the one who helps the most, but no, people just don't realise true helpful people like Specate. He should of came second not DJ-3000 as he does'nt do ahlf as much as Spectate. I will back up Spectate the next time this happens and I hope other will too.

Not being Anti Habbox but I cann see why people are! It's because most your staff are s****.

The list of my favourites is bigger but it is hard to find the nice ones as all the s**** that work here cover them up.

Mined
07-02-2005, 05:09 PM
If you want to leave, leave, but i bet it is better to stay ;)

GommeInc
07-02-2005, 05:15 PM
Why would I want to stay when I am ignored and hated behind my back?

ramjet
07-02-2005, 05:35 PM

MissAlice,
Mizki,
AngJum2002!
Spectate,
Anita,
PatrolWizard,
DJ Emily person,
Mentor,

The arguement with habbo Forum best proves it. Habbox was gloating that they became an Official Site and sierk said 'We are at the top of the list for a reason,' this started an arguement with Habbo Forum who has a way better forum than Habbox Forum as they know how to use a forum. Unlike Habbox who use stupidly small Avatars and you have many restrictions.

Habbox always show off saying they are the best, fat chance, Habbox always dies, they're news is off Habbo Hotel, you might as well just go on the hotel yourself.

And look, they're be greedy again, wanting US to vote their Radio and Forum as Official Sites when they are already Official as their main title is Habbox Radio etc. If they become official I will complain.

[HxHD] the worst Help Desk I have seen. All they do in their is talk, talk, and dance. When they help people they are good. but most the time they talk while some helpless persom, in need of help is sitting on hotel View trying to get. Think Help I recommend for someone in trouble as they kick people not in need of help.

Habbox Radio won best Radio when they shouldn't. Habbo Hut should as they came up with Habbo Radio. Habbox stole the idea and as a bonus, they have really bad radio quality of 32kbps, all you hear is lagging songs, DJ's who can't talk through the mic properly, I THOUGHT YOU GIVE THEM TRIALS?!?

Now to DJ-3000, how did he become most Helpful Habbo when he doesn't help, I have been studying [HxHD] for a while now and I see Spctate and AngJum2002! doing all the work. Other workers help alot too, way more than DJ-3000. To ne honest, I voted Spectate to win as he is the one who helps the most, but no, people just don't realise true helpful people like Specate. He should of came second not DJ-3000 as he does'nt do ahlf as much as Spectate. I will back up Spectate the next time this happens and I hope other will too.

Not being Anti Habbox but I cann see why people are! It's because most your staff are s****.

The list of my favourites is bigger but it is hard to find the nice ones as all the s**** that work here cover them up.

couldnt have put it better myself i think habbox is on a downer but sierk is nice hes on my frend list on habbo and answers console messages and stuff he is a kool guy. I think habbox has become to big is the problem and following the hotel too closely on modding and such to stay overly official. well thats what i think.

GommeInc
07-02-2005, 06:17 PM
Finally someone with a brain...

07-02-2005, 08:07 PM

MissAlice,
Mizki,
AngJum2002!
Spectate,
Anita,
PatrolWizard,
DJ Emily person,
Mentor,

Man, you're a total mind reader, Habbox is overated.

GommeInc
07-02-2005, 09:49 PM
True,

They are greedy for asking people to vote for Habbox Radio and Habbox Forum in the Officials list. Greedy s****

Michael.
07-02-2005, 09:55 PM
I voted Hab-Net :D Lol!

GommeInc
07-02-2005, 09:56 PM
Gd, at least it isnt these greedy people. *Woodeh. added to friendly people list*

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!