PDA

View Full Version : Yay

JonJon
14-07-2006, 09:03 PM
Nikki is gone. She is just so annoying, she's like a child. She doesn't make the house lively, she just is really annoying, her voice, just whining all the time, finally it comes to an end.

brandon
14-07-2006, 09:08 PM
When she got evicted and walked out that was so fake just standing there upset trying to get attention and then 2 seconds later smiling and everything. Good riddance.

Nixt
14-07-2006, 09:10 PM
At least she brings SOME excitement to the house... Unlike Suzie and Imogen. Not saying I like her, but at least she ain't boring :P

brandon
14-07-2006, 09:11 PM
At least she brings SOME excitement to the house... Unlike Suzie and Imogen. Not saying I like her, but at least she ain't boring :P
She's good entertainment for a while but then I started to get anooyed when she was slagging off Pete for no reason and I don't like it when she acts fake other than that I liked her.

Bear-Max
14-07-2006, 09:13 PM
I'm really shocked she went. A week or so ago she was up there with Pete as a favourite to win.

I'm going to miss her though - her extremeness was just so funny. She brought some hilarity to the house.

Alterate
14-07-2006, 09:15 PM
Wierd.. she got an amazing reception..

Kukuthebird
14-07-2006, 09:30 PM
I'll miss Nikki so much. I loved watching her it was so entertaining.

Pete will win now eurgh.

Frodo13.
14-07-2006, 09:35 PM
Nikki was the best housemate in there. All the people who said it was acting? Have you got brains?! She was acting exactly the same during her interview! Frankly, there is nothing interesting to watch in there anymore. A man shouting ******S has lost its effect.

Nikki got a amazing reception as she only got 37.2% of the vote - So as there were 11 housemates up, its going to mean she is evicted. She was a pure entertainer and IS Big Brother 7.

brandon
14-07-2006, 09:38 PM
All the people who said it was acting? Have you got brains?! She was acting exactly the same during her interview!

I said the first bit when the doors were open was fake and if you can't figure that one out you should be asking yourself the same question, other than that she was genuine.

Josh-H
14-07-2006, 09:38 PM
Nikki put me off watching big brother she WAS so annoying

I LOVE IT

I CAN SAY WAS ANNOYING

SHES GONE WOOOOOOOOOO

JonJon
14-07-2006, 09:39 PM
I'm glad Nikki is gone, that's another freak out of the freak house.

She wasn't funny, she was really annoying. I don't know how something can pee me off so much, just her, she's just so dumb and like immature childish and her angry face errr it's just so horrible, I just.... ugh.....

I'd rather Pete win, even thought I don't want him to win.

You remember the good old days? When BB was good, it was about watching normal people live together in a confined space, it was interesting to see what happened. Now the producer is just picking the weirdest people, and sticking them in.

Frodo13.
14-07-2006, 09:40 PM
I said the first bit when the doors were open was fake and if you can't figure that one out you should be asking yourself the same question, other than that she was genuine.

To be honast, I just think it was genuine shock as she got such a amazing reception.

brandon
14-07-2006, 09:41 PM
To be honast, I just think it was genuine shock as she got such a amazing reception.
hm maybe.

Frodo13.
14-07-2006, 09:43 PM

You remember the good old days? When BB was good, it was about watching normal people live together in a confined space, it was interesting to see what happened. Now the producer is just picking the weirdest people, and sticking them in.

Ya that happend until BB4, Then because BB4 was meant to of been the worst BB in there, they started to put in unusal characters to liven it up.

brandon
14-07-2006, 09:44 PM
Was BB4 the one with Marco in? :s

Frodo13.
14-07-2006, 09:45 PM
That was BB5

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!