PDA

View Full Version : What is the most stupid thing you got in trouble for?

Jacko2kn3
04-02-2005, 05:14 PM
I got in trouble (detention :|) for sliding in a puddle after rugby.

Ok, we were covered head to toe in mud, lmao.

It was a good idea at the time :D

iRoss
04-02-2005, 05:20 PM
hugging a girl :l

lukeisok
04-02-2005, 05:26 PM
Lol,

I Was Walking In The Corrider And I Snezzed,

And The Teacher Went,

"HOW DARE YOU!?!?!"

I Got An Afterschool Dentention :(

8Freak8
04-02-2005, 06:16 PM
Lmao lukeisok!! Rofl :D

I often get in trouble for smiling, but Im used to it now so I dont consider it stupid :p

My Maths teacher told the parents of 7 different girls from my tutor group that their daughters "hang on my every word", and if she moves me I just carry on talking. Now all them girls parents think Im a bad influence :o. Talk about embarrasing!

Rarelime
04-02-2005, 06:28 PM
I got in trouble for eating paper :eusa_shif

iRoss
04-02-2005, 06:31 PM
:l thats just weird man... :P

GommeInc
04-02-2005, 07:42 PM
The most silliest thing I have been in trouble for is when my french teacher caught me making a Tally Chart on what things she says (Quotes etc)

I am not your mate got quite alot.

Kardan
04-02-2005, 07:45 PM
I got in trouble of coughing. :eusa_eh: I will never cough again..... :eusa_sile

Stupid science teacher :@

Ryan
04-02-2005, 07:48 PM
stupidest thing i got in trouble for was not going to a lesson..... but thats not really stupid :| lol

Jase
04-02-2005, 08:06 PM
i got done for twiddling my thumbs once i got a c1 :(

danny1541
04-02-2005, 11:17 PM
Erm i got done once for writing i loved a girl in my planner and showed it to her (weird).

Fingerboots
04-02-2005, 11:20 PM
Lmao lukeisok!! Rofl :D

I often get in trouble for smiling, but Im used to it now so I dont consider it stupid :p

My Maths teacher told the parents of 7 different girls from my tutor group that their daughters "hang on my every word", and if she moves me I just carry on talking. Now all them girls parents think Im a bad influence :o. Talk about embarrasing!
That happened to me, haha! I sneezed "unappropriatly loud".. Well I'm sorry if I wanted it to come out.. largely. ^^
Hmm.. I also got sent out of my DT class because I was trying to chisel the table, making strange noises in the process.. [Whistles]

Azela
04-02-2005, 11:24 PM
Ummm.. tough one, probably walking into a door... I got a dinner time detention and a yellow card :p

infatuation
04-02-2005, 11:55 PM
Im an angel :eusa_ange :eusa_liar
but yeah lol my friend got 1 month inschool suspension[ do all schoowork in dt] because he asked this ugly girl out and she said yes, then at lunch he wrote a note to her saying "Lets kiss," and she wrote back" Okay hunnie :)" so they went and he said "close your eyes so it shall be romantic" and so she did, then he pulled down his pants [kept his boxers up] and he said "kiss" and she kissed his butt and he farted.. HEHE

Snowboarding
05-02-2005, 04:25 AM
I had the worst teacher 2 years ago. She got me in trouble (and I was sent to the office) 3 or more times a day on average. I am not making any of the following acts up:

1) I got in trouble for running in Gym Class (1 week lunch detention)

2) I got in trouble for using the water fountain (2 lunch detetions)

3) I got in trouble for buying a juice at the vending machine (1 week lunch detention + my drink confinscated)

4) I got in trouble for saying the word "blackboard" (1 detention at least)

5) I got in trouble for asking to go to the waskroom

6) I got in trouble for going to the washroom

7) I got in trouble for reading a newspaper

8) I got in trouble for writing on the newpaper's crossword

Those are as many as I can remember for now. My god those were some stupid times, and what a horrilbe teacher.. :@

hellzfrost
05-02-2005, 10:05 AM
Omg one day I was really sick and I was sipping water in class to make me fell better and then I put it behind the window and my English teacher said "Why are you sneakily drinking in class and trying to hide it behind the window !? "
And I'm like
Number One I'm sick
Number Two Loads of Other teachers let me drink in class
And Three I am only putiing it behind the window because you said to have our tables cleared !!!

In the end she threw my drink in the bin - it costed 95p and I did'nt even have a quarter of it ! :(

Jacko2kn3
05-02-2005, 10:45 AM
In Year 7 we had a substitute teacher in RE and he didn't have a clue, so we sat there and grinned at him. We made him shout "STOP SMILING!" which was really funny :lol:

Michael.
05-02-2005, 11:35 AM
I got in trouble (detention :|) for sliding in a puddle after rugby.

Ok, we were covered head to toe in mud, lmao.

It was a good idea at the time :D
LOL! Same here! It was great fun.

I gots told off for sneezing aswell luke. I tried to hold my sneeze in, and when my teacher started telling someone off, I sneezed and it sounded like I was laughing at it. LOL!

And we made a tally chart of what our science teacher says. The most popular was 'For example' and 2nd was, '20 past 3 it is then!'. He never told me off though! Lol! He still doesn't know!

But the stupidest thing I got told off for was throwing confetti up in the air and the teacher made me stay back to pick up every piece. :(

Fingerboots
05-02-2005, 12:23 PM
When we had a supply teacher, the whole class started to hum, the teacher was like.. WHAT?! :')

Simonac55
05-02-2005, 06:09 PM
I got in trouble with a subsitute called Zita. He had a mole on his face and he wrote his name on the blackboard and I erased the a, so it did Mr. Zit. Then, I kept throwing paper planes at him and I made all the class run away from the course, He was just there crying. I got a week and a half detention after school :p.

DJ-3000
05-02-2005, 06:09 PM
Hehe when I yawned I got in trouble for that xD It was really funny

JackHb
05-02-2005, 06:40 PM
well i cant think of a stupid punishment but i know my worst

well my marks were terrible, so now everyday i have to stay in detention class (from 4.00 till 5.00) everynight
but sum nites i get off, itsnt it TERRIBLE!

Fingerboots
06-02-2005, 12:09 PM
Our old French Teacher really couldn't control the class back in Year 7 and I can remember once she just goes "Right, that's it! If you want you can just get out of the classroom and run around the tenniscourts". The entire class stood up and left ansd started to :P Ahh, classic.

Jacko2kn3
06-02-2005, 12:50 PM
LMAO! That is class! We've pulled a few 'stunts' like that as well. :p

..::Tina::..
06-02-2005, 12:53 PM
I got in trouble for not eating my lunch.
Oh happy days :rolleyes:

Mit
06-02-2005, 06:15 PM
I got in trouble for nothing just sitting there doing my work and suddely my teacher shouted 'Detention'

I was confused and angry so i replied 'what for?'
Then he said 'answering me back'
Everyone laughed but it wasnt funny cause i spent ages waiting for him to arrive at lunch he didnt and next lesson he said he was only joking

2hd.
06-02-2005, 06:42 PM
1. i kicked a ball over our tennis courts fence into our skool field than i ran to get it and halfway across the field my teacher shouted to get off the field. i replied ' im getting the ball'' but he still said come back. Then when im 3/4 back he shouts 'oh ur getting the ball, go on then'. He was trying to be funny so i stuck my finger at him. Bloomin det for a week.

2. My IT teacher was showing how to get a pic off google. He typed in sailing cos he said he 'liked sailing' and i started calling him sailor boy for the rest of lesson ... more det

3. For unplugging the headphones form my pianokeyboard thingy and putting them in the mic socket and speaking through them saying 'mr **** (won't say teachers name) has a spamhead' (he was bald) more dets.

4. For calling my welsh teacher a sheep s*****r (soz welshy's he was an ignorant welsh man) suspension tht time ;)
and lots more...cant remember

Mit
07-02-2005, 08:01 AM
i also got in trouble for trying to start a business with pokemon cards. sold them during lessons in the toilet in yr4. then one day the head walks in, detention

8Freak8
09-02-2005, 06:00 PM
Your school operates on the consequence and... is it responsibility system aswell Tidus?

As in:
C1: verbal warning
C2: written warning
C3: Half hour detention
etc

R1: verbal praise
R2: written reward
R3: not sure

Fingerboots
09-02-2005, 06:09 PM
We have "Conduct Slips" and "House Points" :S
5 CS = Going on report for a week
10 CS = Detention
Its stupid :P

2hd.
09-02-2005, 06:14 PM
we have private dets/lunchtimes/saturday dets/ officieal dets/Isolation/Suspension
Private= A det served with the teacher that gave you it
Lunchtime= Det for 35 mins of a 45 mins lunchtime
Saturday= In extreme circumstances about 2 hrs of litter picking
Official= Det for 1/2 hr to 2hr on a school day with other students and random teacher
Isolation= Normally if your hair is too short/bad colour/piercings until its removed or grown back
Suspension = normal thing.

Fingerboots
09-02-2005, 06:28 PM
:o Saturday detentions! I pity you.. ;l

G-flow
09-02-2005, 06:35 PM
My french teacher always says " SHHHH!" and its really funny :) or was funny at the time, and me and a mate counted up , she was getting really annoyed with the whole class and when we got to 69 , we Jumped up and Shouted it out, and got sent to the supervison room and i got a lunchtime detention..he missed his lol so he had to do a afterskool one, ( we were copying the bit out Of Billy Madison )

ramjet
09-02-2005, 06:51 PM
i can remember in dt he gave us a big lecture about

"I DONT WANT ANY1 MAKING STUPID COMMENTS THIS LESSON."

we all went over to a sander where he were gonna show us something or w/e no1 had sed anyfin and then frm the back i shouted

"LITTLE GUY A-COMING THRU!" i got lunchtime deten for dat.

when we were doin elections for form captain and i won i jumped up and shouted

"YAY SPUD-CAPTAIN!!!!" just as the hed of yr walked in.

in dt we were drawing candlestick holders and me and my m8 randomly shouted "PUBES!!!!" got another lunchtime

and last one i can think of

were coming into dt and the teacher told my m8 off for having his bag on table so i sed "god joshy" the teacher made me stand at front for WHOLE lesson where he gave us all and hours talk about blasphomy he sed to me

"would u be offended if sum1 insulted ur beliefs?"

i were still laughing and sed yes sir

he turned to class and sed

"is any1 here a catholic"

i put my hand up and sed oooo yes i am sir

lol he went ballistic that time.

lots more but dont wanna bore ya'll

TooClose$
10-02-2005, 05:46 PM
staying on the PC too much. dad goes; why dont you come upstairs and watch some TV?

whats the differance between PC, and TV? :S:S:S:S

2hd.
10-02-2005, 05:50 PM
i heard this today.last year som year 12's on their last day locked my form teacher in a cupboard and no-one let him out for 3 hrs. When he was let out he was crying.poor sod..When they were putting him in everyone was shouting Dowling (not real name) in the cupboard Dowling in the cupboard!

sarah261090
14-02-2005, 07:21 PM
The stupidest things i have got told off for are:
1. Wearing my scarf in the lesson. Lunchtime Det
2. Kissin a lad.
3. Huggin a lad.
4. Telling our PSHE teacher i thought the lesson was pointless.
5. Refusing to do my maths test when we hadnt been told to revise. (sort of a joke really, wasnt ment to be serious!) got 2hr det - bit ova the top!
6.Every mornin b4 registration, me, my m8 and sum lads from our class used to sit in our formroom and just doss about. One day our Head Of Year came into the classroom and said we had to go and see her at lunchtime. We waited for a while then decided to go bcoz we thought she wasnt comming. Then the next mornin we all got afterschool det for apparently not turnin up!!!! talk about SHOCKIN!!

Snowboarding
14-02-2005, 10:51 PM
i also got in trouble for trying to start a business with pokemon cards. sold them during lessons in the toilet in yr4. then one day the head walks in, detention

I remember when I was that age. There was one kid who got tons and tons of those stupid cards from his cousin or something. He ended up selling them all for different values. He was the richest kid in my grade. He probably made $500 (about £250) or more from selling the cards.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some more things I got in trouble for (All of which happened in my early years of elementary school)

1) Playing with pokemon cards when I was little (tons of detetions and my "deck" confinscated.

2) Running away from a gang of kids that were 5 years old then me. The kids were prepared to break my bones and cut me and stuff. I got weeks worth of detetions just from running away from people that wanted to beat me up!!!!! :@

3) I got in trouble for holding a stick

4) I got in trouble for making a little town out of sticks and leafs. (detentions + they destroyed my village that i was so proud of! :@ )

5) I got in trouble for playing tag

6) I got in trouble for taking off my hat.

7) I got in trouble for getting my head smashed on the ice. I really can't believe I got in trouble for being beaten up! :(

Anyways, all these experiences are the truth so you can see why I hate school. Most teachers are rediculous!

Sabra
15-02-2005, 12:25 AM
Lol it really isn't stupid but I beat up some kid because my friend was beinh hasseled.. I got a DT for a week. But its self explanitory. But that was years ago. Havent beaten any one up since :)

miss-t
15-02-2005, 12:51 AM
in a lesson i brushed ma hair back wid ma hand nd i gora detention
lmao stupid english teacher wish u wer ded lmao (not realy)

Ezzie.
15-02-2005, 09:28 AM
in a lesson i brushed ma hair back wid ma hand nd i gora detention
lmao stupid english teacher wish u wer ded lmao (not realy)

rofl that's crazy dudette

Fingerboots
15-02-2005, 09:43 AM
staying on the PC too much. dad goes; why dont you come upstairs and watch some TV?

Yeah my dad has said the exact same thing to me :P "Come down and watch some TV with us now"

Kirsty
15-02-2005, 10:19 PM
the stupidest and most embarrsing thing i have eva got done for was for calling my teacher mum (and it was a boy :redface_b )

:afro: < my teacher
:iamwithst < me :) CUZ ITS THE STUPIDEST RESON TO GET TOLD OF FOR

smurf-you
16-02-2005, 03:28 PM
I got in trouble for chacing my friend around in my boxers, Only because he said you don't have nothing, But the reason why it was stupid is that i wasn't even in school i was half a mile away and teacher saw me

That was pretty lame but all FUN AND GAMES LOL

Didn't go to detention, Because i wasn't at school so i had a meeting instead, I recon still pretty pointless :@

MYKE!
16-02-2005, 03:55 PM
I got in trouble 4 biting some1 :@ Didnt even bite em!

Kyle441
16-02-2005, 05:02 PM
I got suspended for spiling someone elses water bottle all over the floor, (the bottle was like leaning right off the edge!)

Butcher11
21-02-2005, 09:46 PM
hugging a girl :l

I got one for kissing one on cheek :rolleyes:

jesus
22-02-2005, 10:11 AM
Stupidest thing i got one for was for not putting a game away in form, when i didnt get it out.

Painiac
22-02-2005, 12:12 PM
I put my hand up and said I didn't know what we were doing that lesson. The teacher said I should have listened at the start and gave me an hour detention. I told him that i was at the dentist and was late in and he gave me another hour. Silly Git

cand!hex
22-02-2005, 04:57 PM
i got told off in Year 6 for winking at each other when we finished a practice test. >.< We got no break for 2 weeks =P

Jase
22-02-2005, 05:09 PM
Your school operates on the consequence and... is it responsibility system aswell Tidus?

As in:
C1: verbal warning
C2: written warning
C3: Half hour detention
etc

R1: verbal praise
R2: written reward
R3: not sure

yup it blows :( cause of the snow today some1 got a c3 for throwing a
snowball when a teacher was looking :@

The difference at my skool its

C1: Name on consequence board (under C1 section)
C2: Name on consequence board (under C2 section)
C3: 1 hour detention after school in complete silence and if you talk you stand up talk again and you have to put all the chairs away after

plus there ain't no R1s,2s or 3s at my skool

:eusa_wall yes i know it blows :eusa_wall

Jane
11-03-2005, 08:48 PM
Ha this was only recently, I was in form and I had my Livestrong band on the table. I was pressing the top so it was bouncing up and down and then it must have got caught on my finger, because the next thing I knew, it was flying up towards the ceiling. Everyone was just staring at me, I was like..." oops " I got a detention :D

Scriptermone
11-03-2005, 09:10 PM
Aww Dude
Recently My mate was whistling (We had a substitute teacher)
And he said stop and he kept on doing it and he said If you dont stop whistling Youve obviously got a Disease and you should go to the medical room
So he went to the medical room...

Also We had a random pop french test and the teacher says If you get under 5 its a detention there was only 10 questions Good thing shes leaving soon:p
And our new music teacher called us Sexist Lmao

:-Mystical.Dave-
11-03-2005, 10:18 PM
See Im a perfect student, I dont get in trouble :D
I talk occasionally, and teachers tell me to stop but no detentions in 10 years :D

lovely456
12-03-2005, 06:09 PM
the most stupid thing i did umm was cheat and get detention

micky.blue.eyes
12-03-2005, 08:02 PM

My parents go like "Who are you??" or ":o It's alive!" when i go downstairs to watch televsion. That's so anoying.

I never got in trouble ectually. I laways get away with it :D and my friends get punished (sometimes)

Is there anything what you people CAN do on your school?? I mean you people get detention for everything. If you want detention on my school you will have to put the school on fire or something. But I live in the boring land of luxemburg

Luayminator
19-03-2005, 12:26 PM
The stupidest thing I got in trouble for was saying my friends head was a sphere :(. I was saying its a full 360 degrees circle :S. And I got two lunchtime detentions.

lauralol
30-03-2005, 07:00 PM
The stupidest thing I got done for was talkin through a stupid boring Shakespeare play with my friends. There was 9 of us altogether and we each got a whole days internal exclusion! It was only a few weeks ago actually, so stupid :rolleyes:

misspartyqueen
30-03-2005, 07:03 PM
i got in trouble for having a note pad out o.O stupid teachers these days :rolleyes:

lauralol
30-03-2005, 07:19 PM
We don't get told off much for really little things like that ;)

Robbie..
07-04-2005, 09:43 PM
I strangled someone with their tie. :p

!.!.!Roxy!.!.!
09-04-2005, 01:47 PM
In my old school I used to get in trouble for not handing in homework. I never used to do it.

!x6x!JJ!x9x!
10-04-2005, 10:36 AM
The Stoopidest thing i got told off for was when i walked into the door(it hurt :( lol) and the teacher comes up to me and says don't walk into that its school property and gives me a 2 week detention! i was like :o

Also i got told off for being the last one to come in after lunch and last one to eat my dinner got a 2 hour detention man my schools strict!

Max
10-04-2005, 11:00 AM
We are only allowed to be downstairs when we have lunch but me and my friends decided to stay on the second floor and hide in the toilet, just for fun..
Then we started laughing and a teacher came in...he was like 'why are you eating on the toilet..'
Most stupid thing i got in trouble for :P

Bloodkanekiller
10-04-2005, 11:34 AM
well i farted and this girl told of me cuz i stunk her out lol
and i got detention next day i farted
now i gotta hold my eggy ones in
and let the puff ones out
no lie

Steph
10-04-2005, 01:52 PM
when im already getting told of and you are smiling they like "wipe that smile off your face" but i just cant and burst out laughing and then im n even more trouble. I cant help smiling!!

Absently
13-07-2005, 04:30 AM
lets c i was in class and i came up 2 the teacher saying i lost a book and she went real freaky like fumes coming out from her so i stepped bak a little and then a few minutes l8r mymate found the book and said she had put it in the library and then the teacher said if u lose a book its ok and when u find it just come bak with it i will not b mad then howcome she got mad at me when i was younger i was in class and i was fiddeling with my pencil and the teacher went pack all your books in your bag and she said i will give u 5 seconds every1 was staring at me so she was coundting 2 5 this is the way she went 12345 i didn't even get 2 open my bag so she pulled me off the chair and dragged me out of class and banged my head ofthe radiater which was hot and i wasin pain and i was left out there their no fibs their true i can still remember them the teacher has bin reported loads of times shes a real *****

.-Elfy-.
13-07-2005, 04:50 AM
lol my one was yawning in a assessmbly and i was caught by the headteacher and then i had to stand up for the next 30 mins untill it finished #-_-. That was fun >.< and i also was given a detention by my R.S teacher for not being CHRISTIAN ***ug is that all about?!? lol

.-Elfy-.
13-07-2005, 04:52 AM
lol steph that used to happen alot at our school >.< but now im at uni n we do basically what we want to hehehe so laughing alot in lectures is acceptable

Drake
13-07-2005, 05:31 AM
Heh I got suspended for "laughing to loud" in the cafeteria

Jashmine
13-07-2005, 05:43 AM
I don't really get in trouble...
I got a detention for being late to school once, it used to take me like an hour to drive to school and there was an accident. So when I was late, I got detention xD

I also got in trouble for trying to txt my dad when my stupid Social teacher was trying to keep me in after school.
^^ and on that, I got kept in after school for showing the teacher a note from another teacher explaining why I was late xD Apparantly he thought I was skipping class, so when I showed him I said "See sir, I wasn't wagging." and got kept in ;)

alexxxxx
13-07-2005, 04:02 PM
and i also was given a detention by my R.S teacher for not being CHRISTIAN ***ug is that all about?!? lol

Isn't that rasicst? The most stupidist thing i got in trouble for was yawning in Science - When she asked if she was keeping me awake I said no (accidently) LOL... Didn't get a DET but she sed out 2 the whole class that I was gonna get a Bad report lol...

Chaz
13-07-2005, 04:04 PM
i sneezed and got an hour detentin :-(

deltateamaplha
13-07-2005, 04:04 PM
Hahah I got in trouble for laughing yesh laughing :(

tasav
14-07-2005, 02:19 PM
Hmmmmm..... A loooooong time ago when I was in elementary school, I was sitting at the wrong lunch table and I got in HUGE trouble.

OOH YAH and also in elementary school, I was in a room typing up something without a teacher in there and I almost got suspended xD

My elementary school was REALLY strict -.-

tasav
14-07-2005, 02:20 PM
Hahah I got in trouble for laughing yesh laughing :(
Teehee! I get in trouble for laughting all the time. But I laugh A LOT so teachers tend to get used to it :D

Warning
!xx!kyle!xx! (forum moderator): Please don't double post simply edit your previous one by clicking edit button.

:Hazel
14-07-2005, 02:23 PM
I got in trouble for drawing over my pencil case. My mate looked at what I was writing and all I was literally doing was scribbling. The teacher sent us both out, had a massive go at us for 'disrupting'. The funniest part was when he started having a go at my mate he spat in her eye and it went all red. I was laughing my head off while she was trying to wipe the spit from her eye while attempting to keep a straight face while he had a go at her. Those were the days :p

tasav
14-07-2005, 02:26 PM
OH YAH! I also got in trouble for smiling once, too. I had this one substitute teacher, and he was some EXTREMELY MEAN OLD GUY. If he saw someone smiling he'd go "What are you smiling for?" And then he'd send us out. And if anyone like, coughed or sneezed he'd send us to the principal :o That guy scared our whole class xD

Dentafrice1
14-07-2005, 02:29 PM
Looking at my Teacher when she fell down in the mud and i started laughing HA HA Mrs. GOWAN

Rachi
14-07-2005, 02:37 PM
Well i nrly got a detention for my friend emailin a nawty song around school
She blamed it on me because i woz sittin next 2 her :o
Evil :rolleyes:

and in primary school i got in trouble for nothin
ther was me n 3 uva ppl tht wer best mates one of them stole pencils from a class room ;o
i got blamed :eusa_eh:

Rachi
14-07-2005, 02:40 PM
:eusa_booh
My french teacher always says " SHHHH!" and its really funny :) or was funny at the time, and me and a mate counted up , she was getting really annoyed with the whole class and when we got to 69 , we Jumped up and Shouted it out, and got sent to the supervison room and i got a lunchtime detention..he missed his lol so he had to do a afterskool one, ( we were copying the bit out Of Billy Madison )

i had a substitute teacher and if you cough he sed 'SHHHH' if you breathed he sed 'sHHHHHH' i asked him 2 his fcae 2 g2 da loo and he sed ITS THE TOILET and sed 'SHHHHHH' :eusa_booh

Warning
!xx!kyle!xx! (forum moderator): Please don't double post simply edit your previous one by clicking edit button.

Pawf
14-07-2005, 02:40 PM
My mate Ryan was meant to have a fight with this black guy called Oliver, and you know when fights are arranged nothing happens so they were just stood there squaring up for about 5 mins.
Me and my mate David went up behind each of them and shoved them into each other and they started fighting (this was right outside the main entrance to the school - near the heads of year offices).
Mr G came running out of the building and tried to vault a railing, fell and landed on his face. I was yelling to everyone: "Look! Te Grinch [he looks like the Grinch] fell down, what a '****!" and everyone was laughing at him. Luckily he was more concerned with the fight than me :p

In ICT we have this teacher called Ms Saddiq and she has no clue what to do at all. Me, Dave and Hogan just mess around all lesson. She threatens us with isolation and detentions but never gives them to us. She aso tries to come up with witty and clever responses but she can't and we always beat her in battles of wits.

Rachi
14-07-2005, 02:44 PM
Lol
My ict teacher locked all da computers
like closed em all down so u cant do nethin when he's talkin
so jim restarted his computa and it started workin agen
So sian tried restartin hers and it was takin ages and the teacher was starin at her sayin
'WHY DID U TURN UR COMPUTER OFF'
she was jus starin at him
and even funnier the teacher got a lisp
So he was goin
'WHAT DID YOU SO PHAT FOrrrrrrrrr' lol

Forest-Law
14-07-2005, 07:19 PM
L0L.....yesterday, after school, Donald said he wanted to come to my house and have me a game of Kula World on my PS1. So I agreed, but at the end of the day, I ran home and left him at school. But after an hour or so I went back and Donald wasn't there. I found him in Burger King, lol.

Mongole-hehe
14-07-2005, 07:20 PM
1 HOUR DETENTION FOR SSYAIN BUMFLUFF :|

Forest-Law
14-07-2005, 07:56 PM
1 HOUR DETENTION FOR SSYAIN BUMFLUFF :|

are you suggesting I lie. Tht actually happened lol.

Acidude
15-07-2005, 03:01 PM
I haven't gotten into trouble much myself, although there was this one time when we were sketching in art and I had silvery smudges on my hand. It was a hot day and I was sweating, so I wiped my face with my silver hand. The teacher came round and looked at my face shouted at me. I told her what happened. Then she said "good try" and shouted at me some more. :@

But once, one of my friends walked into the room and said "Hi miss!" and she shouted at him.

And then this same teacher was taking the register and we were reading out her marks. She didn't hear what one girl said and started shouting at her and saying how she's an unarticulate git.

And once this teacher called us all stupid gits for no reason. And once she swore.

What a strange 65+ year-old teacher...

MsTanya
15-07-2005, 03:06 PM
The Teachers Hate The Gurls At My School .. We Get Detentions For Anything .. I Goh One Today For Wearing Diamond Tights :@

Rachi
15-07-2005, 03:11 PM
The p.e teacher teaches geography and i have her for both.
She hates 3 girls
And says :
If you cant be ᧧éD i dont wantr u in my lesson
LMAO; ]

Crying-Angel
15-07-2005, 06:20 PM
ummm the most stoopid thing ive been in trouble for was standing by a radiator ;o

oh and walking through the doors :o!!!!!!!

(my school liked to treat us like sheep ='])

Michael.
15-07-2005, 06:55 PM
I got told off for saying water conducts electricity?? :s

Jinxxed
15-07-2005, 06:58 PM
Someone in my school got told off for saying this teacher had big knockers ( she does :D ), and she was right behind him and heard what he said. Then she sent him home..
But wasn't what he said sort of a compliment :s
Lol :P

TehJoshy
15-07-2005, 07:48 PM
i got in trouble for saying "throw me a frikkin bone here" in german in year 9 Stoopid teacher :rolleyes_

Rachi
15-07-2005, 07:50 PM
Erm,
Nuttin i dont fink.
:D
Im a good girl :rolleyes:

ssricky
15-07-2005, 07:54 PM
stoopidest thing for me is for doing my homework in detention i told the supervising teacher i was bored so shes like do sumtin constructive. so i started doing my homework and i got another weeks detention i was like its not wrth the argument XD so i just started laughing she thought i was crazy :d

Rachi
15-07-2005, 07:58 PM
We were watchin romeo and juliet in english and this woman was doin saucy dancin and this boy was goin rrrrrrrowwwwww lmao and i went EEW and the teacher sed
stop it with the silly comments pleaseeeeee LOL
I was commentating all the way thru the lesson >;P

Emicat
15-07-2005, 09:53 PM
erm, I got an essay for standing in line for art (god I hate that teach) she never gave it to me anyway. And I get wrong in various subjects for drawing on my arm, my hand, my forehead etc.

Oh yeah, when I was primary school I can remeber in yr 5 (10 yrs old) me n my best mate were sending death threats :o i'm such a badass XD

And then in yr 6 the teach asked me something I was half asleep so she was like "EMILY?!?!" and I was like "wha.....?". God that was funny :P

AND in "health" class, we had to watch this video and there was this woman giving birth and the doctor nearly pulled this baby's head off and I was like "OMG YOUR GONNA KILL IT!" And I got wrong. :rolleyes:

AND..............erm....wait I'll think of something..........

Crying-Angel
16-07-2005, 02:57 PM
ahhhhh i remember the stoopidest thing ive been told off for... it was like when i was in year 11 maths.... we did practicly nothing in that lesson lol

i was freakquently got told off for drawing on matt x'] he looked cute with lil smily faces all over :p
but when he tells u off u cant help but laugh coz he stands there in the gayest pose ever!
oh and when we refused to come into the classroom lol but then our head teach came up so we all went in :( (but that was like half an hour into the lesson lol)

kasi
16-07-2005, 09:07 PM
in grade 6 we were in health class (yeah what you learn about in gade 6.. if you know what i mean) well anywho the nurse person came in and taught us about it pmsl and me and my friend started cr"acking up and we got in trouble because of our "immaturity" hahaha

Wayne
18-07-2005, 03:28 PM
Lmao. Funny thread :D

Hmm, *Thinks* Oh yes..

It was in Tech, and I went to get a piece of paper, and this girl behind had no chair, so she took mine. As I walked back, I wondered where my chair was, and the girl nicked it. So she stood up, and I took the chair, but she didn't see me take the chair, so she sat down on thin air, and fell onto the floor. :P But, as I turned around, the head of Tech was standing staring at me, and he shouted at me for 'Harrassment' :s

I am a fish
22-07-2005, 08:03 PM
In science a friend of mine had some confetti with her. They all started chucking it at me and then the teacher gives ME a detention cause I have confetti all over me! What is the point? Like I'm going to chuck confetti at myself! :(

GreenCrayons.
23-07-2005, 10:35 AM
THERE 2 WITH ME ONE IS FOR TRIPPIN OVA AND SECOND IS FOR DOIN THE GRUDGE SOUND IN ASSEMBILY LOL

danny8821
23-07-2005, 10:47 AM
get beaten up and the school changed my records and suspended me for "lying"
until i got stabbed by them when i returned

Victimized
23-07-2005, 06:18 PM
I got an hour afterschool detention because on my practise SATS test it said END OF TEST and i added -icles (end of testicles) lol

ChloeDust
23-07-2005, 06:25 PM
Lmao Victim the most stupid thing i ever got in trouble for was probably yawning in my graphics class and the teacher saw. My graphics teacher is a complete 'have the trousers up your butt, neat freaky weird type farty jerk kinda guy' lmao xD

Victimized
23-07-2005, 06:30 PM
My Graphics teacher is my Form Teacher and my Year Head! :(

Snowboarding
23-07-2005, 07:12 PM
I got my friend to run for grade 10 rep and he won. The next day he came in with no shorts of Gym class and our substitute gym teacher yelled at him saying that he should be more sensible since he's the grade 10 representitive. The poor guy - his shorts were at his mom's house (his parents had just split) :(

Lindzi
24-07-2005, 09:52 AM
Once I got in trouble cause The guy next to me kept poking me.

Magic Mushrooms
24-07-2005, 09:57 AM
I got in trouble for pulling a guys chair away in lesson when he was trying to sit down. So he fell on the ground. He started crying :rolleyes:

:paschendale:
31-07-2005, 10:18 AM
"Destroying the school" because I was holding onto a fence

Bef
01-08-2005, 03:35 AM
Lmao at school i got in trouble for every little thing
I got suspended for falling asleep in maths and snoring rather loudly... my maths teacher thought i was faking.
lol
Ive got a nervous laugh aswell so whenever i was getting told off i would like giggle.
Got in so much trouble.
Even though my social worker actually came up to school many times telling them i actually did have a problem.
Lol.

stephen-
01-08-2005, 03:36 AM
I got introuble for saying hello to some1 once

Bef
01-08-2005, 03:44 AM
Lmao i just rememberd prob the funniest thing i ever been in trouble for.
It was like year 8 or 9, cant remember
anyway, i always used to be late to lessons... because i was lazy or in the toilets causing trouble.
nenywho. it was first lesson of the day and i was late into school. i was still half asleep. went into science sat down and my desk and tried to get a bit of shut eye. Everyone was watching a film.
I was just catching the odd word, didnt no what it was on about. serum or something.
anyway. the teacher paused the video.
"Bethan u come in late do u even have a clue what were watching bla bla bla bla (u no what teachers r like)"
So i reply.
"Yerr serum i put that in my hair this morning"
Then the whole class bursts out laughing... turns out it was a sx ed video and um it was on about a certain bodily fluid that sounds alot like serum... I was sent to the office.

stephen-
01-08-2005, 08:31 AM
:D lol thats funny ^_^ I say daft things when I am half asleep too

Rarelime
01-08-2005, 09:40 AM
Recently i got in trouble for the repetative use of the words "fudge and ship" :rolleyes:

stephen-
01-08-2005, 09:43 AM
Stephen- got into trouble for refering to stephen- in the third person :eusa_danc

Eamonn
01-08-2005, 04:32 PM
when i was in reception i yawned in lesson and Mrs Jones told me off and i started crying :'(

Fingerboots
02-08-2005, 06:44 PM
One of the teacher's in our school always tell people off for hugging, "this is not to be done in school!". Then again, it's really fun annoying him by hugging people constantly in front of him. :p

Iambikez
24-08-2005, 12:59 AM
Well I always get in trouble at gym in elementry school since Its my first subject so I get up and im tired so I get into gym first and I fall asleep on the bench =] I once pants this nerd in my class and got detention on the last day of school, but the bell rang and it was my last year so im like bye hes like "GET BACK HERE" so I just walked out and when I was outside I flipped him off from outside =]

ReInfected
24-08-2005, 01:15 AM
I got introuble for something i didnt do. Every1 blamed me. But here it is. There was these 2 kids. Justin and Keith. Justin was over on the Spanish computer and on the internet. He typed in an innapropriate site (if you know wut i mean) and he just left it there. Then this other kid Keith, he came over and hit enter and it got blocked. Over the weekend the Spanish Teacher found out that some1 typed it and i was out sick that day. Keith and Justin blamed me & also half of the class..DOnt know why though but it wasnt fair. :@ I h8 School!

Steven.
24-08-2005, 01:48 AM
well by the Britsh transport police for "Hanging around" when i was waiting for a train :s

DJ Reaper
24-08-2005, 02:23 AM
Ok I didnt get into trouble for this but a girl in my year did she has a twitch (meens she keeps blinking or twitching her nose) and she kept twitching her nose and the teacher called her disobeadant(cant spell) and gave her 2 weeks detention and she added on a day evry time she caught her twitching :rolleyes:

ReInfected
24-08-2005, 02:28 AM
Ok I didnt get into trouble for this but a girl in my year did she has a twitch (meens she keeps blinking or twitching her nose) and she kept twitching her nose and the teacher called her disobeadant(cant spell) and gave her 2 weeks detention and she added on a day evry time she caught her twitching :rolleyes: that isnt right.....

DJ Reaper
24-08-2005, 02:37 AM
I know teachers should be fed many medical books before they are hired:d

!-.Scammed.-!
24-08-2005, 06:30 PM
I Got In Trouble For Moving When The TEacher Was Talking

Lunch Detention

And Then I Got Sent Home For Wearing Grey Socks With My Skirt Instead Of White Because I HAve To Wear Gret With Trousers!

Wallmart
26-08-2005, 03:27 AM
Me and my ex girlfriend were just talking and these homo kids were listening in or somehting idontknowthe details and we got in trouble..
was in g 8

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!