PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Web Youth Starter Tutoials

Lycan
16-07-2006, 02:54 PM
Hi, My latest project www.wyst.net is now just a Vb Forum (Lienced Until January Of next Year)

and i don't really want to be rushing around being the manager, advertising , hiring and firing

instead i just want to visit the forum now and again see its doing well and leave again (Having the Root Admin/Owner User)

So i'm looking for a few people to become admins of the forum and just be incharge of it until january

Rep / Post count / and my own personal views on people will be how the administrators are hired

- and if anyone says i just want them to do the hard work and i take the credit.... in some ways thats true, but i'm not going to be doing much on it just want the site to be used

Thanks lycan

Snow
16-07-2006, 04:12 PM
Well even though I'm new here, I know my way. I am currently 'Root Administrator' for my college forum, which is powered by 'vBulletin'. I can get along with most people. I've gave up working on Habbo forums, and so I have loads of time on my hand. I have lots of experience dealing with reputation problems, and other situations. I won't post my Habbo experiences because they are pretty pointless considering the fact it has nothing to do with Habbo. But if you do want them, then I will post them. All the best, Scott.

Lycan
16-07-2006, 04:18 PM
I've sent you a PM :)

brandon
16-07-2006, 04:18 PM
hm, I would like to be involved, if theres VIP on the forum I'd like to be VIPs Manager so I can add there features? :]

Snow
16-07-2006, 04:22 PM
Sent you one back.

Lycan
16-07-2006, 04:25 PM
Pm'd and Replyied :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!