PDA

View Full Version : Vehicle Accidents

Desjardens
17-07-2006, 01:12 AM
Hey Guys

Has anyone ever been in a vehicle accident? I have for the first time yesterday. It really is scary :S

What about you guys?

Lubricant
17-07-2006, 10:11 AM
Havn't been in a big car accident but was in the car with my dad and we got hit on the side.

What happened in your accident?

Frurb
17-07-2006, 04:21 PM
Ive only been hit on the rear bumper by a car twice
I've seen a car accident at a banger racing event..

Ashhizzle
17-07-2006, 06:37 PM
I Have seen one...
I was looking out my window, as you do. and i watched a red car pull to the end of our drive then it pulled away and SMACK! It had its engine about 2 meters away from the car LOL! it was cool. they wrote it off YAY!
No Big Bang Though :( I Was Dissapointed

Colin-Roberts
17-07-2006, 06:48 PM
when i was like 3 me and my mom and my grandparents were in a car in the winter and got reended and skided of the side of the road into a deep gully.

Jõnathan
17-07-2006, 07:08 PM
I got whacked by a Nissan Sunny in December 03.
And Frurb, there are LOADS of crashes in Banger Racing events. Go to Cowdebeath oop north in Scotland or Arena Essix in Essex. Or the Wimbledon Figure 8 (the only remaining London arena).

-Sweex
17-07-2006, 08:49 PM
I havent but my cousin has. She was going round a roundabout and this other car crashed into the side. and the lady got out and said. Im not being funny or anything but I think its your fault. *** how can it be her fault?

Desjardens
18-07-2006, 05:33 PM
Havn't been in a big car accident but was in the car with my dad and we got hit on the side.

What happened in your accident?

T-bone. 3 Cars :(

Adam$
18-07-2006, 05:37 PM
Only a minor one, nobody was hurt.

Wayne
18-07-2006, 05:39 PM
No I haven't been in one, but I've seen one. (On holiday, this really fast car with this drugged up bloke driving it went full speed ahead full on drove into this like, road train which travels people along, them novelty train things. The scream that alarmed the street stuck in my head all holiday. No one hurt though)

MG-Scorpion
18-07-2006, 05:42 PM
i wouldnt really call it a accident but me and my dad got hit from the back it wasnt somethin big but.....

.:Subarusti:.
20-07-2006, 07:36 PM
nuthin major, saw a bad one though, at a junction the old man ahead of us pulled out a bit to much and a lorry tok the front clean off of his metro. Nobody hurt, but damn it was cool

-Soph-
28-07-2006, 07:10 AM
Nope, but i've been pretty close to one..
Which was scary

I was crossing at the lights on the mainroad, And when they went red a car slammed its breaks on really hard, And the other car just went into the back of it
Scary :(

- Hope your okay after your accident

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!