PDA

View Full Version : Well Look Whos Back

ted-crilley
17-07-2006, 09:25 PM
Hi there guys and gals, been a long time since I have been active on here or the actual hotel. Looks like I no longer have any habbox jobs no suprise there actually but I was never informed, owell I guess dissapearing for a while with the army didnt give me a chance to get on here much.

So hows it all going on the hotel nowadays? I notice much has changed and Jibbi is no longer the hotel manager. I will be around perhaps a few days not much longer. Whos the admin of the board now as i cannot see mr jrh2002's or Sierk's name around.

Speak soon,

ted-crilley

Charlie
18-07-2006, 09:39 AM
Welcome back.

kasi
22-07-2006, 01:50 AM
welcome back

frozen.
22-07-2006, 03:48 AM
hiya cutie w/b x

-Paul
22-07-2006, 04:41 AM
Hi there guys and gals, been a long time since I have been active on here or the actual hotel. Looks like I no longer have any habbox jobs no suprise there actually but I was never informed, owell I guess dissapearing for a while with the army didnt give me a chance to get on here much.

So hows it all going on the hotel nowadays? I notice much has changed and Jibbi is no longer the hotel manager. I will be around perhaps a few days not much longer. Whos the admin of the board now as i cannot see mr jrh2002's or Sierk's name around.

Speak soon,

ted-crilley

Welcome back :)!

You mite not of noticed Sierk because his name is now lime green, site managment changed there usergroupl colour to lime green. sooo.. look again ;D

-T
22-07-2006, 05:33 AM
Welcome. ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!