PDA

View Full Version : Juventus

Samurai
19-07-2006, 04:32 PM
Do you think that Players from Juventus will leave ?

FlyingJesus
19-07-2006, 04:55 PM
Definitely. They have their reputations at stake, and there's also the possibility that Juventus won't be able to keep up with the high salaries (as they'll get much less money now and no cup awards possible). I don't expect they'll lose every player, but a fair few may well leave.

the wombats
19-07-2006, 04:56 PM
its a yes and no answer. If their like playing there, then their wont leave. If their were there just for money thrn their'll go.

jordybumz!
19-07-2006, 05:39 PM
The more 'famous' or well-known players such as Buffon, Trezeguet, Vieira etc. will all move on, but I think a lot of the squad players will stay as they're now quite likely to get a game.

Brody
19-07-2006, 05:41 PM
well it depends wat u mean by there players obviously all there players wont leave like the loyal `s like del piero but some of the bigger names like buffon viera trezeugeut ibrahimvic emerson will all probably move on and find new clubs

MG-Scorpion
19-07-2006, 06:12 PM
i dont think so i think theyll play 1 season on seria b and try thier best to move up for nxt season cuz they where involved so i think theyll stay well i hope so...

Robzor
19-07-2006, 08:40 PM
YES , juventus start serie b with -30 points !!!!!!!!!
most of the players will leave for sure , because if they dont get promoted most of them will get pay cuts or get sold anyway

Lincoln Imp!
25-07-2006, 09:00 PM
Del Piero says he is staying... but dont ALL players say that, when their club iss going down, and then they eventually leave? ;)

Victimized
25-07-2006, 09:05 PM
I put no, but i'm being optimistic.
If they do leave then it just goes to show that they are in it for just the money and fame and have no passion for the game or the fans.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!