PDA

View Full Version : What pranks and stuff have your class done to your teachers?

Mit
06-02-2005, 06:20 PM
I remember once my whole class started singing for no reason. we had changed the words to that Fat Boy slim song. Praise you something, anyway the teacher went mad and walked out. :p

Another time a girl in my class let a cat in the class and everyone was running about chasing it, in the end we let it out but it wasted all of english!

2hd.
06-02-2005, 06:32 PM
well u know the meditation sounds auuummm. Our whole class just sat on our desks in the meditation position and our hands on our knees while the teacher was out the room. When she came back we started going auuuuummmmm for about 5 mins non stop till she went and got our head of year

infatuation
06-02-2005, 06:34 PM
Classic ol' whoopie cushion.. so old yet still funny.

Jase
06-02-2005, 06:37 PM
we did some pretty sick stuff once in yr 6 we kept flicking snot onto sirs back sick eh?

iRoss
06-02-2005, 06:46 PM
my french class locked a teacher in his cupboard!

Kardan
06-02-2005, 06:53 PM
Nothing much, me and my friends put a bucket of water on top of a half open door as i wanted to get revenge on my enemy :@

So we wait we can see the door through a window then the headteacher comes along opens the door and he gets soaked.

*GULP!*

He never foud out who it was. But it was so funny he was soaked to the skin!

GommeInc
06-02-2005, 07:20 PM
I have many.

In french, we used to always say papagai.

Mrs Burgess 'What French Word begings with B?

Scott: 'Papagai!'

This drove her to running out crying after the 100th time...

In year 9 the same people used to hide the class rooms clock in the ceiling, they used to throw food on the ceiling, throw the chalf duster so the room had a fog.

When it snowed someone picked up a lump of snow and threw it at the board when there was a teacher writing on it.

I threw a stone at the most strictest teacher in the schools car.

ramjet
06-02-2005, 07:25 PM
when we had a cover in german we all fell asllep we all randomly shouted oi! we all climbed under the table and then we had no teacher for last 20 minutes! i think it was the miss can i got to the toilet lines that clinched it

iRoss
06-02-2005, 07:34 PM
gomme, papagei is a bird in german, and my german teacher is called mr.burgas! w00t!

Dave,
06-02-2005, 07:39 PM
We call our german teacher Frau Beeflow or Adolf Keithlow.

We have never doen anyhting like yo lot have to our teachers lol.

tularis
06-02-2005, 08:13 PM
Ahh, here we go:

- When it snowed, pummeled our biology teacher with snowballs. He was riding a bike and slipped off on the ice :p

- Glued various object to the desk (IE pens, teacher's register etc).

- Throw paper balls

- If someone get's sent out and the teacher goes to speak to them, everyone turns their desks around so everyone's facing the back wall :p

- Sing the old pizza hut advert song (chiuaua sp?) and when they say chiuaua, say the teacher's first name :D

Mined
06-02-2005, 08:28 PM
Erm....
One of my mates decided that it would be funny if he mimed infront of the teacher with a few mates.
And my teacher being deaf, turned his hearing aid up
And then my Mate went SIR!
Can you hear me!

How harsh is that.
:(

caz08
06-02-2005, 08:29 PM
we had this really sleepy teacher one time so we got a tub of cream and we squirted some into his hand and on his face then took a picture. It was hilarious

::BlondePunk::
20-02-2005, 02:08 PM
Ah i remember a few years ago when the teacher would not be facing us we would move our desks a bit more backwards. He thought he was going mad n never clicked on. also once we had a sub and lined up a load of polly pockets around the class room and told the sub that our teacher mr Jones (false name) had a hobby of collecting them and he named them all after us.... we got a class detention :lol:.

Simonac55
20-02-2005, 02:09 PM
Well there was this crazy substitute who saw chicken (yes you may not believe me but it's true). And she was like: Waaa there's chicken at the back of the class and she was affraid. So we locked her up a wardrobe that was in our class.

Hippygurl101
20-02-2005, 03:40 PM
Uhh. Once in maths our teach was really like anti-christmas (scroooge..hehe) and so we set up a tap player that blasted out christmas carols when he started to talk.
That polly pocket things sounds hillarious.

.L.T.
01-03-2005, 06:20 PM
My french class once locked our teacher in her supply room, she refused to teach us for a week so we got to miss french!!!
:eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

..::Tina::..
01-03-2005, 06:32 PM
In year 5 because of the snow years 5&6 had to be on the top playground and years 3&4 on the bottom 1 (we had 2 ones). We were only allowed on the top playground and all the benches were between the 2 playgrounds, and there was 1 on the bottom one. So we decided to have a 'strike'. We started to sing 'We shall not be moved' yadda yadda yadda, and we missed the 2 lessons after lunch, but then the head came and sent us in =S.
And in year 6 I don't remember what it was but we walked out in maths. The teacher was trying to control us but she isn't that good :p.

I have a lot more but I can't be bothered to write them :)

MYKE!
01-03-2005, 06:40 PM
In french once (have u noticed most of these happen in french?)
Some one hid the register (wasn't me i swear :D )
And so we had to all write our names and a sheet of paper.
If she had a brain she'd know that's not a good idea.
so we all put down false names like milhouse cubicle and samual cakeshop
she actually belived us!

SSC7
03-03-2005, 10:59 PM
I've done quite a few in my day...

-When one of my teachers left the room to talk to a student I ran to his computer which had a word document that he was typing, and changed the auto correct for the, a, and ., to different words. The was auto corrected to
cheese, a was auto corrected to a-hole, and . was auto corrected to HAHA!
He got really mad when he came back and started typing :D

-(This one is kinda hard.) My mat eand I popped out the m & n keys on a different teacher's key board and swithced them. At first he didnt notice since he didnt look down when he was typing but when he did he got annoyed

Revis
09-03-2005, 06:35 PM
I managed to change all the internet connections in my IcT room from Broadband to dial up, and changed every 2nd computer to just log onto the computer and not the network. Took my teacher ages to sort every computer out.
In a french lesson we had a scotish cover teacher (ever seen someone with a scottish accent try to speak french in a middle england school? No offence to anyone mind) And me and my mate kept moving our table around the room.
My mate who goes to a religious based school, someone got onto MSDos and was sending messages across the room over that.

Pretty basic but they were fun at the time.

2hd.
09-03-2005, 06:41 PM
some 6 formers locked a dt teacher in the teachers bicycle locker. 3 hrs. came out crying :D

Fingerboots
09-03-2005, 06:49 PM
Aww, my mum's a teacher I wonder what stuff she gets done to her :P
Our classes do heaps of that stuff, that meditating thing, moving desks around xD We made our french teacher cry once *Whistles*

Jane
09-03-2005, 07:00 PM
I set it on every computer in an I.C.T room so that left click was right click and vice-versa. Technicians couldn't figure out what was wrong :')

Vause
09-03-2005, 07:03 PM
Well i threw a cake at a teacher once. but my mate got in trouble :) ;)

TehJoshy
09-03-2005, 08:06 PM
Errrrrm it wold of been in yr 9 when me and my mates stuffed our history teachers video player with bread then my mate took it over the top and had a tinkle all over it :@

Snowboarding
11-03-2005, 01:41 AM
Pranks pranks pranks! Oh boy, where to start? Well there are lots of particular times I can remember but you might want here one of my nicest April Fool's pranks.

:p-Mission: April Fools Prank

:p-Mission Overview: There is a telephone system that was in my old school. This system has a phone placed in each classroom.

:p-Mission Breifing: Put tape on the inside part of the phone that turns the phone off when the handset is set down on the cradle

:D-What happened: I placed the tape down and went for a convenient "washroom break". After I got out of the classroom I went to the vacant computer lab and dialed my classroom. It took the teacher 16 rings to figure it out :rolleyes: :p I went bank to class looking innocent. The teacher's face was all red and had the feircist evil grin you have seen on a teacher :D :p

Kroziun
11-03-2005, 01:49 AM
Man, it's been almost 23 years since I left school! But I used to wind almost all of them up! Had the cane a few times, but luckily I've turned out quite malnor so no harm nedo... :p

Moose
11-03-2005, 02:41 AM
I remember a while ago, the teacher who "raped" me :p (its a joke read the have you got in toruble for blah thread, in school) so, well we went to our last poeriod class and started to say "huhuhuhuh" like beavis and butt-head it was funny.

:-Mystical.Dave-
11-03-2005, 02:52 AM
Man, it's been almost 23 years since I left school! But I used to wind almost all of them up! Had the cane a few times, but luckily I've turned out quite malnor so no harm nedo... :p

23 YEARS! Wowee, that's a long time! School gets so boring sometimes...

Neil
11-03-2005, 05:51 PM
Errrrrm it wold of been in yr 9 when me and my mates stuffed our history teachers video player with bread then my mate took it over the top and had a tinkle all over it :@
Yep, Lol That Was....Glenn :eusa_ange Lol He Has Problems :P He Throws Cans At The Floor, Lucas Set Fire It His Area :o!!!

Concentric
11-03-2005, 05:54 PM
In our French lesson when we use the IT rooms we all use Stickykeys to make bleeping noises, our teacher gets very annoyed even though he knows that he could stop us doing it. :rolleyes:

It seems not many schools bother to place many restrictions on pupils, we can't even right click nevermind changing all those settings.

Mined
11-03-2005, 05:56 PM
Got alot of Paper and soaked it in water then layed it down perfectly on a white cushion that she has, she then sat on it, got up and walked around with it on her bum :P

Rarelime
11-03-2005, 05:56 PM
In science we have this teacher that nobody likes, so we got a post-it note and put a kick me sign on his back :), and then everyone was laughing in the class, then he funnily enough said 'i'll have to join in with the joke' and he was the joke ;)

Neil
11-03-2005, 06:02 PM
My English Class Refused To Do Work And We Kept Messing Around And We Drove Her Insane Lol That Was Fun :P Then We Just HAd Covers For About 2 Months :S

Rarelime
11-03-2005, 06:15 PM
Also, in maths our class made the teacher swear and just as he swore the Headteacher walked into the class ;)

Painiac
11-03-2005, 06:31 PM
I used to talk to class members then when the teacher looked at me I would pretend I was talking to myself. Then I used to throw stuff at others and just be loud so she swore at me and got sacked. WASNT JUST ME THOUGH.....

Homosexual
11-03-2005, 06:38 PM
I remember when the class pranker (Me :P) and put a whoopey cushion under the pillowwwwwwwwwww! :) AND I put fake ears on and my teacher thought I needed to go to the doctor.

Bradd-Aaron
11-03-2005, 07:08 PM
Has anyone seen them pop up sites were they say "Look at the dot and a face pos up thats screams" I did that to a teacher loaded it up and shown everone the teacher nearly fainted and i also kept doing bird noises going PA**** and when the teacher asked me summat i went Cluk Cluk Pacacke!

micky.blue.eyes
13-03-2005, 01:29 PM
gomme, papagei is a bird in german, and my german teacher is called mr.burgas! w00t!
Papegaai is dutch for parrot. w00t

la-ur-en
15-03-2005, 02:54 PM
Well here goes, if i can remember -

1. In french i used to sit next to this boy, and a girl across from us shouted the teacher over, and the teacher was bending over sticking her big bum out, anyway, jamie got his deodrant and a lighter, and, well i think you can guess what happened after that, the teachers skirt had a horrible black all over it, i was laughing at the time, but it was a bit of a shame.

2.The whole class was in on this one, the teacher always kept a tin of sweets under her desk next to her bag, so one time, 5 people put there hand up at the back of the class, and everyone at the front grabbed some sweets, (including me) and threw them to everyone in the class, i had to keep 5 and say i needed a rubber, so i could give the 5 at the back a sweet lol.

3.Again, the whole class was in on this one, 5 people at the back would shout the teacher over, but, this time, we put glue all over the teachers chair, we hid all the chalk, we glued all her books together, she was so stressed, and because nobody would own up to it, we ALL had to get a punishment exercise.

4.We pushed a teacher when it was icy ha ha.

5.One day, we had to draw an apple in art, and because there was only like 10 in my class, we shared 2 apples between us all, and i ate them both, and because i wouldn't own up, everyone had to do a punishment that night again.

6.One day we all went on strike, at the start of the lesson, we all worked really hard, and at the second bell (this bell went 15 minutes through the lesson) well all dropped our pencils and ran out of class, and, when other people in other classes seen us doing this, they all ran out of there classes to, and yes, me being the rebel i was, i started this whole thing.

7.I decided not to go to class one time, so my friend asked me to set of the fire alarm so they could get out of class, obviously i didn't do it, but one of my other friends done it, and yes, i got into trouble, as i was caught at the corner shop (it was quite close to my school and you could see it from the gate)

hellzfrost
15-03-2005, 03:29 PM
I love Prank Calls :p
I ring up people and go in a ladies voice "Hello liposuction Salon - your Lipo treatment will cost you £457.50" and once this old lady answered and she goes "What's liposuction?" Me and my cousin were laughing our heads off, there were literally tears coming out of our eyes.
And also once there was this posh posh woman and me and my cousin would call here 20 times a day ! In the end she called the police and my cousins phone was barred and she could'nt ring up the posh lady... :D

Convictions
15-03-2005, 06:47 PM
Once we told a suplly french teacher we were learning german, and we was due for a lecture, a kid with a knack for copying wrote a lecture in german and we all had a translation sheet, so this poor soul was rabbiting on and were werent listening.

Infrontation
15-03-2005, 06:53 PM
We Have a Very Boring Class. :( But Once I turned The Heating Thang Up To 60Degrees. And the Sub Couldn't work It and We All Like Died Off Hot Disease. And Once We All Skipped English And Are Teacher Gave a Class D.t.
And Once We Said That We Had a Double Period Of German To a Sub And We
Missed All Our English Class.

Side Note:
- No We Dont Like English

Luayminator
19-03-2005, 12:27 PM
The only prank I can think of my class pulled on a teacher was when we put a whoopie cushion

jinxii
04-04-2005, 05:09 PM
Once in Science we had a cover teacher, who was really evil. Everytime she turned around to write something on the board, we all picked up our desks and moved them back really quietly. By the end of the lesson we were all squashed against the back way. 'Twas hilarious; she went ballistic.

Luayminator
04-04-2005, 05:20 PM
Well.... Im for some reason good at drumming:| . And we have this old defenseless english teacher, she cant control the class. So at anytime if I start drumming,the whole class starts clapping to the tune of the drums,a nd they dont stop no matter what she does, and it continues for like 10 minutes, her shouting, and everyone ignoring her.

lauralol
04-04-2005, 05:22 PM
Lol you load of rebels :p

Luayminator
05-04-2005, 09:27 AM
Ayee !! roaar.

Georgia
06-04-2005, 08:56 PM
Flicking ink on the teachers back
Walking out of classes :p
Supply teachers are ebst they just dont have a clue!
Yr 6 me and my 2 best m8s were in the stock cupbord 'looking for one of our pens' so we say. We found the sweets and took a few. I was told 2 scream when the teacher came in so i scremaed joking and she came in. we had to right a letter to her and found out the box with the hole on top was the gone off haribo's :o

Homosexual
06-04-2005, 08:57 PM
Rofl.... were they nice? ;p

Georgia
06-04-2005, 09:00 PM
Lol they tasted the same actually
When she came in we all took them out of mouth threw em on the floor and kicked them under the table

Homosexual
06-04-2005, 09:13 PM
Roflmao! Did she notice?

Georgia
06-04-2005, 09:17 PM
She made us write an apoligy letter and get our parents signature

lilli666
07-04-2005, 07:26 AM
Me and my class hated!! our supply teacher so when she was writing on the board we got some gum and flicked it into her hair we all got detention but it was worth it 2 see tht priceless look on her face!!!

she had 2 cut most of her hair off 2 ghet the gum out oopps!! lol :D

Mit
07-04-2005, 08:18 AM
6 form leaving day is the best. some boys put chicken coop in the playground and let out 2 live chickens. Or put cream on the banister and people put their hands on the banister. or when they tied a boy up and he only had a towel on and there were girls lauging at him

we also chased teachers with snow balls, we through them at our rugby coach and our geography eacher. the rugby coach just sweared and our geog teacher gave the boys a demerit

Georgia
07-04-2005, 02:21 PM
Lol
On the first day back from the holidays we had new stuff in our school and cause it was hot we (me and my m8s) thought we'd get every on the field by us going on there first. Then we seen our pe teacher coming so we ran the oppsite way (where we are not alowed) and hid in this corner. Not until we look up to find some new cameras above us :o

!.!.!Roxy!.!.!
07-04-2005, 07:29 PM
In my old school my friend put a sticky note on one of her teacher's back, it said "Kick me I smell" The teacher went around with it stuck on her back for ages while everybody was laughing at her behind her back. Lol

Homosexual
07-04-2005, 07:30 PM
Today (:p) I put a fart balloon thing on his chair... he sat on it, and I got detention

KickerFliper
07-04-2005, 08:21 PM
Years Ago
I Put Little Bangers On My Teachers Chairs
Buket Of Water On The Door
And To Top It Off
A Chinesse Cracker Under The Chair

Homosexual
07-04-2005, 08:33 PM
PMSL! ROFL LMAO! :p

Robbie..
07-04-2005, 09:10 PM
Well in our school, all my form group is on form report (which isn't good) We still mess about though. We have a history teacher nobody likes, so we all refuse to do our work. Once he started spitting at this lad so he went *Four letter word begins with F* Off, stormed out and we all ran out then. Then we all came back for our bags, went again ans the headteacher came looking for us, then we saw a bus, so we all jumped on it :p

Mit
07-04-2005, 09:38 PM
some of guys could get sewed. i go to a catholic school so they are strict. u are only allowed to get suspended 3 times in a year. some boy got kiked out for stealing a charity box abit harsh but it was for the tsunami fund

Robbie..
07-04-2005, 09:44 PM
I go to a catholic school, they aren't that strict. Or are they Mwhahaha!
Back to reality....

Georgia
08-04-2005, 11:44 AM
same here ... stealing the charity box comes in to my mind. this boy is mental in his mind and he stole a whole box of hereo's and the charity box. In my old school (we went to the same school then aswell) he use to chase me and my m8s screaming at us and roaring. The last day in yr 6 there was a lost property thing going on in the hall and his mom was picking up the jumpers going 'declan, does this one fit you' :o They were stealing other peoples jumpers

Robbie..
08-04-2005, 06:01 PM
Why didn't they just buy brand new ones? Lol. They would be getting bad quality, but I guess its all you can expect if you get it for free.

Mit
08-04-2005, 07:41 PM
some peeps cant always afford new school stuff, some of the stuff is well over priced

Robbie..
08-04-2005, 08:49 PM
Yeah I know. I did NOT mean any offence to ANYONE in my previous message. I was just saying thats all :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!