PDA

View Full Version : Best and worst adverts on tv!

Jase
06-02-2005, 07:02 PM
do u have yer fav and worse?

G-flow
06-02-2005, 07:10 PM
new kfc one - like , old kfc one - hate , crazy frog - i'm not even going to mention crazy frog

Jase
06-02-2005, 07:11 PM
do u mean the "can i have a bite?" "aooooooooooooooooooooooooo *breath* aaooaa! - no

G-flow
06-02-2005, 07:11 PM
yeah that one is coolio

Jase
06-02-2005, 07:13 PM
yeah that one is coolio

1st one is better
son what is that on your head?
leave him aloe barry lifes like a varitity bucket u like chicken on the bones and stuff
its ok mum it must be horrible living with a SLAP HEAD!

Concentric
06-02-2005, 07:30 PM
A while ago there was an ace advert for CuppaSoup. It had a marathon type race, and all the guys in the race ran up to a stall where they have little cups of water for them to drink, but instead there's lots of little cuppasoups. Then they'd run up to a bench full of kettles and boil water to make cuppasoups in the middle of the marathon :rolleyes: The best bit was where as well as drinking them they threw the soup over their head's to cool them down like they'd do with water. Ahh brill that ad was :D

Jase
06-02-2005, 07:42 PM
A while ago there was an ace advert for CuppaSoup. It had a marathon type race, and all the guys in the race ran up to a stall where they have little cups of water for them to drink, but instead there's lots of little cuppasoups. Then they'd run up to a bench full of kettles and boil water to make cuppasoups in the middle of the marathon :rolleyes: The best bit was where as well as drinking them they threw the soup over their head's to cool them down like they'd do with water. Ahh brill that ad was :D

thts cheesy think if your doing it in your house "quick i gotta get downstairs b4 the kettle boils!"

Xaction
08-02-2005, 04:43 PM
I Hate The:

Car Insurance Ones

Especially The Diamond One

'' I Got mine Over The Internet ''
'' Mine Was A Simple Phone Call ''
'' Well Mines For Women ''
'' Ok Wat Are These Car Insurance Companys ''
'' Diamond ''
'' :o Diamond ''

I Hate It

G-flow
08-02-2005, 04:48 PM
*Shivers* they adverts are so badly made!

Kardan
08-02-2005, 04:49 PM
WORST ADVERT: ESURE!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH

IT'S A COMMERCIAL

YEAH ONE BADLY MADE COMMERICAL

G-flow
08-02-2005, 04:56 PM
Thats not on as much now though....

..xfrankeex..
08-02-2005, 05:00 PM
Ooh I love that KFC one :p

I like the Baby bell one Ba ba ba ba baby bell.

G-flow
08-02-2005, 05:02 PM
noo! Now that baby bell one is going to be in my head :s

lil-rarez
08-02-2005, 06:09 PM
No the Best Advert is you have to stay up late then a mini car advet comes on and 2 old men driving get a fish and slap somene in the face while driving

-Soro-
08-02-2005, 06:27 PM
No the Best Advert is you have to stay up late then a mini car advet comes on and 2 old men driving get a fish and slap somene in the face while driving

Agreed, those KFC ones bore me.

lil-rarez
08-02-2005, 06:36 PM
i know its only selling chicken!!!!!

Fingerboots
08-02-2005, 06:58 PM
There was this one ages ago and I only saw it once but.. ahh.. :')
This guy was driving and he was talking like farmer-y
"I went off the road. A bird just flew into ma mouf, but it dont matta cos I got no teef!"
It was something like that. XD Oohh, and the Stella adverts before movies?

frobberwob
08-02-2005, 07:02 PM
I LOVE THE CHERRY ADVERT FOR THE NETWORK 3

ramjet
08-02-2005, 07:12 PM
2 words HAVE IT!

lol ye olde john smith adverts rocked

Fingerboots
08-02-2005, 07:13 PM
:o Ooohh! I remember the best one. The Honda Advert - Hate somethinggg, change something, make something better-r-r!
Where's good ol' Specataticles? :)

BlueTails
08-02-2005, 08:10 PM
I luv the kfc ones! soo funny

Jane
08-02-2005, 08:29 PM
Ha ha the diesel ones Ash :') Car adverts rock. Like where the car stands up and starts dancing xD And the one with the music like:
Follow me, follow me, follow me a got ma key key key xD <---------They are random words I made up to fit with the music xD

Fingerboots
08-02-2005, 08:36 PM
Yes!! :D My friend got up and danced in class.. But that has nothing to do with it. And! I have just attacked my hair with t he scissors and given myself a .. fringe thing.
Follow me, me memememme.. I haven't seen it. XD

Jase
08-02-2005, 08:42 PM
Yes!! :D My friend got up and danced in class.. But that has nothing to do with it. And! I have just attacked my hair with t he scissors and given myself a .. fringe thing.
Follow me, me memememme.. I haven't seen it. XD

-cough-

Clo
08-02-2005, 08:55 PM
Hehe my fave ad is all the kfc one's ;] but ive got sick of the aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa NO! and the ''Hey son, what is thattt on your heaad'' they should make a new one :)
they should be soon.
ACTUALLY IM NOT SO KEEN ON THE KFC AD'S COMPARED TO THE SAUSAGES ADVERT ROFL WITH THAT DOG. ''LOOK, CAT!'' AND HE HOLDS HIS HEAD DOWN AND DOGS TRYING TO GET OUT. THEN HE SLAMS INTO WINDOW LMAO :eusa_ange
And my worst adverts are the ones that come on music channels one after the other, like those ringtone ones, it comes on once and it comes on again. :S
''THIS PHONE, HAS JUST BEEN STOLEN'' Lmao who would buy that one :P

Pulchritudinous
08-02-2005, 09:03 PM

Yeah, lol, I was about to say that, and you get a little warning at the start aswell, hehe.

The worst advert is, 'come and have a bowl of kellogs fruit and fibre', as soon as the prats start going, 'coconut, coconut', I get aggrivated and turn over the channel, it's so annoying!

And crazy frog, and all the rington adverts.
And every insurance advert, but the worst insurance advert has to be...
ICS you can, you can bla bla bla bla, and it's all a con, and were gonna rip you off advert.
It beats them all, as for the naked kipper slapping one, that is totally class, all car adverts are good!

Ciaran
08-02-2005, 09:09 PM
Yeah, lol, I was about to say that, and you get a little warning at the start aswell, hehe.

The worst advert is, 'come and have a bowl of kellogs fruit and fibre', as soon as the prats start going, 'coconut, coconut', I get aggrivated and turn over the channel, it's so annoying!

And crazy frog, and all the rington adverts.
And every insurance advert, but the worst insurance advert has to be...
ICS you can, you can bla bla bla bla, and it's all a con, and were gonna rip you off advert.
It beats them all, as for the naked kipper slapping one, that is totally class, all car adverts are good!
Ics you can....

OMG ima kill the crazy frog dieeeeee i sent them an email the other day saying "ok you have your 11million pounds from the annoying crazy frog just leave it now"

best advert is the slaped round the head with a fish... lol

Scriptermone
10-02-2005, 05:15 PM
I like the Malibu one,
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU SILLY SAUSAGE!"
(His son is in the water with his phone in his hand above his head saying "Can you hear me now") That one is so cool!

..::Tina::..
10-02-2005, 05:19 PM
I HATE the McDonalds adverts. They're soooo annoying!!!

Ryan
10-02-2005, 05:25 PM
i wish that crazy frog would roll over and die already :@

my fave 1 is that new mitsubishi colt advert when they are playin football :)

Jase
12-02-2005, 10:39 PM
i wish that crazy frog would roll over and die already :@

yer it gets annoying when n"bada bing bing ba bam bam baam bam bam" comes on and it normaly repeats on every advert :(

partie2
12-02-2005, 10:50 PM
The kfc adverts and i like the budwiser adverts. :D

Fingerboots
13-02-2005, 10:05 AM
It's annoying though, that crazy frog thing got it off a website where a racecar was making those sounds and that was about a year ago I saw it. Unless it was vice verca :S

Escalabar
13-02-2005, 10:58 PM
Oh my god, I hate that Elephent.co.uk one...
The man is like...

Elephent.co.uk... thats elephant.co.uk....go on, take a look, elephent.co.uk!

That man is so annoying you just wana' smack him one.

That KFC advert rocks... lol

Jase
14-02-2005, 04:37 PM
never seen of the elephant advert o.O tht pepsi 1 is weird with the chimp driving the taxi lol

Pulchritudinous
14-02-2005, 05:01 PM
Oh my god, I hate that Elephent.co.uk one...
The man is like...

Elephent.co.uk... thats elephant.co.uk....go on, take a look, elephent.co.uk!

That man is so annoying you just wana' smack him one.

That KFC advert rocks... lol

I hate that too!
I was just thinking of that other advert for Munch Bunch, where they say 'Watch your children grow', and the little girl runs through her Dad's legs, and then he goes come on son, and he headbutts him you-know-where.
That's hilarious.

BURN3LL
21-02-2005, 12:54 AM
i hate the actimel adverts.....dont ask why lol

Jane
04-03-2005, 08:12 PM
I hate that too!
I was just thinking of that other advert for Munch Bunch, where they say 'Watch your children grow', and the little girl runs through her Dad's legs, and then he goes come on son, and he headbutts him you-know-where.
That's hilarious.

Ha ha that's a classic. I was watching TV in bed, one night and that came on. I just burst out laughing!

Mit
10-03-2005, 09:31 PM
everybody knows that beer adverts rule.

the carlseberg one when they have stolen diamonds in these free toys given to the truck drivers. its so funny.

and the diving bomb.

Scriptermone
10-03-2005, 09:37 PM
Awww The fosters one rules
He gets a new hairstyle and then Gels it and it sticks out the front loads and then it says:
"Fosters is brewed to taste better cold"
then he puts his hair over it to make a shadow
then his mate comes along with a weirder but big haristyle
"Nice one Trev"
"Yeaa"

Surname
27-03-2005, 04:46 PM
The worst adverts EVER are the 118 ones.. Grrr.
The best adverts are the ones with the good songs in :D

Concentric
27-03-2005, 05:07 PM
The Orange adverts before films too, they're great, best bit about going to the cinema :rolleyes:

Painiac
27-03-2005, 05:44 PM
I love the Orange Wednesdays one :D and the 3G Peasy ones.

Hippygurl101
02-04-2005, 09:15 PM
I HATE those wisps ones.. With the family all around the air freshner
'Can you see it, has it done it yet..'
'Theres one'
I mean buy that family a TV!
Best ones got to be the Cuppasoup one someone mentioned (How funny was that!) and the carlsberg ones where the drivers get a free cuddly toy with 'jewels' in when they get busted by customs, and locked up..

Best one at mo 'Have you got the pot noodle Horn?'

Steph
10-04-2005, 02:27 PM
the best is that Citroen car one (i think its citroen) where the car starts dancing, the graphics n stuff r soo cool, and how the car gets up. also the hovis ones r good! i hate mobile phone ones, like jamster!! they come on like 10 times!!!!!!!!

Chillzy
10-04-2005, 02:31 PM
Edited by Soyers (Forum Administrator): Post removed.

Bradd-Aaron
10-04-2005, 02:35 PM
THE SAFESTYLE WINDOWS AND DOORS A **** (typed the star mesen)

You know the one buy one you get one I SAY u buy one and get one freee!
Call 080045633 I say 080045633 NOW!

Pulchritudinous
10-04-2005, 03:04 PM
Erm...I can never say when I'm put on the spot!

But I hate ringtone adverts! They have taken over the breaks on the music channels! :eusa_wall

I love the pot noodle horn too! PSHHH

There's a radio advert for kettles, and the guys looking for a really fast one, and he shouts 'I'VE GOT AN ITCH, AND I WANNA SCRATCH IT, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!'.
It cracks me up everytime! :p

partie2
10-04-2005, 06:10 PM
Omg i really hate that dont panic dear its only a comerical it is like the most annoying advert ever !

MYKE!
10-04-2005, 06:13 PM
Belly's gonna get ya!!! :D
Either that or the reebok one where the couch chases the bloke. :)

Pulchritudinous
11-04-2005, 04:02 PM
I totally forgot, the 'Have you got a WKD side?'.

Jase
11-04-2005, 04:15 PM
let your mouse protect your house...... how more cheesy can you get?

Anti-Frizz
11-04-2005, 04:36 PM
Omgosh! Has anyone seen that Skittles advert when this boy gives his grandparents some Skittles and they go all hyper and 'ghetto'. Uh! The grandma cracks me up!

LittleT
11-04-2005, 04:39 PM
Omgosh! Has anyone seen that Skittles advert when this boy gives his grandparents some Skittles and they go all hyper and 'ghetto'. Uh! The grandma cracks me up!

now thats 1 hell ov an advert, da worst r da ringtome 1's, i wish they wud die, they peeve me off and u cant go 1 second on a muisic channel wit 1 on :@

=Jen=
17-04-2005, 05:26 PM
GEICO COMMERICALS!!!
(I have a gecko named geico) :p

Smiddy
17-04-2005, 06:42 PM
My two fave TV ad's atm Have to be : Tropicana + Oral-B >:] The songs Just crack me up and the Actors in the Oral-B 1 are so sad :p

Tropicana Ad
How Do you Like the Eggs in the morning?
I like my with a Kiss.....
Boiled or Fried?
I'm Satsified aslong as i get my kiss!
How Do you Like your Toast in the morning?
I like mine with a Hug....
Black or White?
The World's alright, aslong as I get my Hug!

Oral-B Ad ( Only a 1 Liner :p )
Rip! Slip! Brush! Aaaaaah!

Rarelime
17-04-2005, 06:56 PM
Best advert : The herbal essence one :rolleyes:
Worst : Sweety the chick

Maria$
17-04-2005, 08:08 PM
The herbal Essences adverts are funni but as if someones gonna start making those noises over washing there hair

manga21
20-04-2005, 09:18 PM
there ace teh old ppl lmao and wot about the old one were shes in the shower and her bf knocks and then hes like :o then starts crying lmao coz he finks that...

:.bEx.:
20-04-2005, 09:35 PM
KFC adverts are always good.
Any wid Peter Kay in are quality like the John Smith diving advert!

dont like the pot noodle horn one and theres some weird one advertising lynx wid japanese ppl dats odd dont get it lol

-JT-
20-04-2005, 10:51 PM
i LOVE the "hi sue" advert :D

Davisman
21-04-2005, 04:30 PM
Well yorkie one is cool as it says greek footie players!!!!! :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!