PDA

View Full Version : WWE RAW Results - July 24, 2006

KBC
25-07-2006, 12:17 PM
I'll give the match card and some other notes. :)

Match Card:
Shelton Benjamin defeated Carlito after a Low Blow while the referee wasn't looking. Shelton Benjamin is now the #1 Contender to the Intercontinental Title. (This was my favorite match of the night, and it was really good.)
The Spirit Squad defeated The Highlanders to retain the Tag Team Titles after
WWE Women's Champion Mickie James defeated Candice Michelle after reversing Candice's Flying Cross Body into a Roll-Up (Non-Title Match).
Maryse is eliminated from the 2006 Diva Search.
Shawn Michaels vs. Jonathon Coachman ended in a No Contest after The Spirit Squad came out to attack Michaels (even though he cleared the ring). Umaga then came out and delivered a vicious Samoan Driver and the Samoan Spike.
Ric Flair & John Cena defeated WWE Champion Edge w/ Lita & WWE Intercontinental Champion Johnny Nitro w/ Melina after Cena locked in the STFU on Nitro while Ric Flair held down Edge.

Notes-
Hulk Hogan made an appearance to a TREMENDOUS ovation from the crowd. He called out Randy Orton who hesitated to come down. He ended up by King and J.R. and King tried to help him, but Randy hit him instead. King then threw Orton in the ring to get beaten by Hogan. He left the ring before Hogan could land the Big Boot though and that was that.

Mick Foley talked about Ric Flair some more, and next week he'll be seeing Flair face to face. (I'll be there for the SuperShow woo).

Ric Flair came out and talked about Mick Foley then and Edge and Lita came out to talk about Flair, and then Johnny Nitro attacked Ric Flair and John Cena came out leading to their match later in the night.

Oh, and in the beginning segment Shawn Michaels came without Triple H saying he was "in the same hospital as Stephanie McMahon". Haha, for those who don't know, Triple H is the father of Stephanie McMahon's newborn daughter. Then Jonathon Coachman came out and was on the phone with Mr. McMahon, but he ended up getting a match with Shawn Michaels, which Michaels laughed at.

Overall Show: 3.5 Some good matches, but I can't stand to see Umaga crush even the big Superstars, especially Shawn Michaels.

Biggest Pops (Cheers):
1. Hulk Hogan
2. John Cena
3. Carlito

Biggest Heat (Boos):
1. Edge
2. Umaga
3. Lita

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!