AngJum2002! - Helpful
Spectate - Helpful
Anita - Friendly
PatrolWizard - Helpful
DJ Emily person - Shes Special
Mentor - He is ok and brainy
bigbutsound - Although I rarely see him
Woodeh. - He has some train of thought

The other staff are i am not sure of because I still need to spy/know them, but some of the staff are s****, yes S****.

The arguement with habbo Forum best proves it. Habbox was gloating that they became an Official Site and sierk said 'We are at the top of the list for a reason,' this started an arguement with Habbo Forum who has a way better forum than Habbox Forum as they know how to use a forum. Unlike Habbox who use stupidly small Avatars and you have many restrictions.

Habbox always show off saying they are the best, fat chance, Habbox always dies, they're news is off Habbo Hotel, you might as well just go on the hotel yourself.

And look, they're be greedy again, wanting US to vote their Radio and Forum as Official Sites when they are already Official as their main title is Habbox Radio etc. If they become official I will complain.

[HxHD] the worst Help Desk I have seen. All they do in their is talk, talk, and dance. When they help people they are good. but most the time they talk while some helpless persom, in need of help is sitting on hotel View trying to get. Think Help I recommend for someone in trouble as they kick people not in need of help.

Habbox Radio won best Radio when they shouldn't. Habbo Hut should as they came up with Habbo Radio. Habbox stole the idea and as a bonus, they have really bad radio quality of 32kbps, all you hear is lagging songs, DJ's who can't talk through the mic properly, I THOUGHT YOU GIVE THEM TRIALS?!?

Now to DJ-3000, how did he become most Helpful Habbo when he doesn't help, I have been studying [HxHD] for a while now and I see Spctate and AngJum2002! doing all the work. Other workers help alot too, way more than DJ-3000. To ne honest, I voted Spectate to win as he is the one who helps the most, but no, people just don't realise true helpful people like Specate. He should of came second not DJ-3000 as he does'nt do ahlf as much as Spectate. I will back up Spectate the next time this happens and I hope other will too.

Not being Anti Habbox but I cann see why people are! It's because most your staff are s****.

The list of my favourites is bigger but it is hard to find the nice ones as all the s**** that work here cover them up.

* Edited by Janeh - Moved from " Bobba " to comments about habbox - The bobba section is for complaining about habbo hotel. If you have questions/comments on habbox please post in comments/questions about habbox

Mizki
07-02-2005, 10:24 PM
gommeeee? :o

ramjet
07-02-2005, 10:31 PM
i dont think habbox is all that gd but the forum rox in terms of ppl on it imp.net bobbanet and www.habbo-fmx.tk all the way 4 me. i dont trust the mods and think its to tight lipped. we are kids amd wanna have fun

however sierk is very down-to-earth hes on mr f/l on habbo and isnt at all snobbish.

Overall gd post rep added

GommeInc
07-02-2005, 10:48 PM
I feel like a naughty boy in Mizki's presence...

sierk is ok but he had a bad rep on Habbo Forum, reallll bad rep

ramjet
07-02-2005, 10:59 PM
lol they do have a much better forum

Concentric
07-02-2005, 11:04 PM
Its perfectly acceptable for you to have those opinions, but calling all the other staff s**** is outrageous to say the least. Lots of people work hard behind the scenes that you know nothing about, and helping at the help desk is not the only way of helping - Dave helps tremendously with the radio, forum and help desk which all contribute to Habbo.
If you have any ideas or criticisms of Habbox then i'm sure we will be happy to take your ideas into account, but only if you are cooperative and constructive.

Azela
07-02-2005, 11:12 PM
Everyone has there opinions and everyones is unique. I think habbox is but border line overated but who cares? Once youm know your the best site you can be over rated. Because there no one better than you that is underrated!

BlackGarden
08-02-2005, 11:46 AM
The other staff are s****, yes S****.

The arguement with habbo Forum best proves it. Habbox was gloating that they became an Official Site and sierk said 'We are at the top of the list for a reason,' this started an arguement with Habbo Forum who has a way better forum than Habbox Forum as they know how to use a forum. Unlike Habbox who use stupidly small Avatars and you have many restrictions.
It's not just things like this. On other forums, if someone posts in the wrong place, the post is quietly moved, and the mods could send them a PM to let them know what they've done wrong. On this forum, it's written in bright red in huge letters that your post was wrong. Some people mistakenly post in the wrong place and they're treated like they deliberately did something wrong. This may be the policy that you have here, but I think you should consider changing it. It really makes the mods look like they're just throwing their weight around. Especially when they say things like "don't tell the person they've done something wrong, leave it to the mods". When people were just trying to be helpful, that seems pretty snobbish.

Escalabar
08-02-2005, 12:15 PM
It's not just things like this. On other forums, if someone posts in the wrong place, the post is quietly moved, and the mods could send them a PM to let them know what they've done wrong. On this forum, it's written in bright red in huge letters that your post was wrong. Some people mistakenly post in the wrong place and they're treated like they deliberately did something wrong. This may be the policy that you have here, but I think you should consider changing it. It really makes the mods look like they're just throwing their weight around. Especially when they say things like "don't tell the person they've done something wrong, leave it to the mods". When people were just trying to be helpful, that seems pretty snobbish.

Toatally agree.

:Illusion
08-02-2005, 12:15 PM

It seems snobbish yeah, but i'm sure it's not meant that way. And I agree that a bold red warning isn't the prettiest thing to have added to you're post, but we have extra rules to follow for when moderating, and if making a warning stand out so it's noticed is one of them, then what can we do? There'd be no need for it if people took the time to read the rules, and check what forums are available for posting in instead of posting in the first one they spot.

GommeInc
08-02-2005, 04:41 PM
I prfer having a private PM rather than a stupidly editted Post with Do not say such and such

I think BlackGardens idea is a good idea. PM someone rather than writing in bold red letters making the Mods look bad. I would prefer a PM and why do Mods warn someone saying they ahave broken the rules? Like Tesco's say 'Every Little Helps!'

G-flow
08-02-2005, 04:44 PM
Wow, I suppose you've got a point but it isn't nice to call anyone a SNOB. But everyone has there own Opinion :)

GommeInc
08-02-2005, 04:45 PM
Not Habbox Staff are S****. Some are, most Habbox Staff and cuddlely like Mash Potatoes

G-flow
08-02-2005, 04:46 PM
Not Habbox Staff are S****. most Habbox Staff and cuddlely like Mash Potatoes

LOL! So true...

GommeInc
08-02-2005, 04:49 PM
Indeedly,

I find rather greedy is Habbox wants themselves to become official again by getting their forum and radio official when they already are!

jamie5k
08-02-2005, 05:04 PM
then y r u here gomme if u think habbox is over rated go else where coz habbox dont need u.

G-flow
08-02-2005, 05:05 PM
Yeah i can understand, some people are like " Habbox habbox habbox" But i have to admit i love the forum etc , its all good :D

Lµke
08-02-2005, 05:12 PM
I dont mind some of the Habbox Staff, the only friendly ones are

MissAlice - Friendly, Helpful and kind
Mizki - Funny
AngJum2002! - Helpful
Spectate - Helpful
Anita - Friendly
PatrolWizard - Helpful

Habbox always show off saying they are the best, fat chance, Habbox always dies, they're news is off Habbo Hotel, you might as well just go on the hotel yourself.

And look, they're be greedy again, wanting US to vote their Radio and Forum as Official Sites when they are already Official as their main title is Habbox Radio etc. If they become official I will complain.

[HxHD] the worst Help Desk I have seen. All they do in their is talk, talk, and dance. When they help people they are good. but most the time they talk while some helpless persom, in need of help is sitting on hotel View trying to get. Think Help I recommend for someone in trouble as they kick people not in need of help.

Habbox Radio won best Radio when they shouldn't. Habbo Hut should as they came up with Habbo Radio. Habbox stole the idea and as a bonus, they have really bad radio quality of 32kbps, all you hear is lagging songs, DJ's who can't talk through the mic properly, I THOUGHT YOU GIVE THEM TRIALS?!?

Now to DJ-3000, how did he become most Helpful Habbo when he doesn't help, I have been studying [HxHD] for a while now and I see Spctate and AngJum2002! doing all the work. Other workers help alot too, way more than DJ-3000. To ne honest, I voted Spectate to win as he is the one who helps the most, but no, people just don't realise true helpful people like Specate. He should of came second not DJ-3000 as he does'nt do ahlf as much as Spectate. I will back up Spectate the next time this happens and I hope other will too.

Not being Anti Habbox but I cann see why people are! It's because most your staff are s****.

The list of my favourites is bigger but it is hard to find the nice ones as all the s**** that work here cover them up.

Ok well i think you've seen the bigger picture and obviously have strong opinions too. I agree with you in some ways and not in others

1. Yer so what habbox as you say '' Copyed HabboHut '' it doesnt mean HabboHut is the best radio out there.
2. I can see why habboxforum.com and habboxradio.com want to be offical because Jrh has spent alot of money on these and i think he should get the credit he deserves for it.
3. I dont go to [HxHD] so i cant comment on what you are saying about it.

And finally if you dont like it dont complain go somewhere else, if you think you can make a better Forum Or Radio then id like to see you try.

GommeInc
08-02-2005, 05:17 PM
then y r u here gomme if u think habbox is over rated go else where coz habbox dont need u.
Here is proof that you are not cared for by Habbox. This is a Habbox Forum SNOB

I am ok other wise for Habbox, the forum is ok othetr than the poor rules. Some mebers are ok, some are annoying.

2. I can see why habboxforum.com and habboxradio.com want to be offical because Jrh has spent alot of money on these and i think he should get the credit he deserves for it.

Why is he spending so much money on something that doesn't exist, after all it is on Habbo...

if you think you can make a better Forum Or Radio then id like to see you try.

I have some brains you know, wasting so much money on a Habbo Radio and Forum is pretty sad and pointless, Habbo isn't life so why spend money on Habbo when you are basically throwing it away? Habbo is an online community and Habbox to some Habbo's, is splitting it up by making a Habbox Community.

Lµke
08-02-2005, 05:20 PM
Here is proof that you are not cared for by Habbox. This is a Habbox Forum SNOB
I forgot there was something i forgot to mention :@
I agree with you that SOME NOT ALL habbox staff are S**** and can be RUDE and OFFENSIVE at times but i dont sit moaning about it i egnore them like they egnore me and go about my buisness i dont let it affect me.

ramjet
08-02-2005, 05:20 PM
annuva thing i hate is when i go into a furni shop and say like

erm can i have blue amber for hc and pop-up egg

Lol no way

You get better deal

Check habbox n00b

Obviosly he was the n00b as he thought habbox values were 100% correct i usually just leave

GommeInc
08-02-2005, 05:23 PM
That's annoying, this is what I mean when I say the Habbox Community is splitting up the Habbo Community.

According to some people, Habbox cheated their way in the Officials list as they have a load of members, but I dont care about that as it is only Habbo and it doesn't get them anywhere in life.

ramjet
08-02-2005, 05:30 PM
i think habbox is one of main reason habbo has gone down so much as people seem to think habbox is a sub-website of habboLTD which it isnt

GommeInc
08-02-2005, 05:37 PM
True,

It's like Science. You have the healthy good cell Habbo Hotel. It seems along happily before Official Sites, a type of chemical is added. When it is added, the Habbox Gene slowly takes over it. Destroying it slowly.

Mizki
08-02-2005, 05:55 PM
Quoted from Gommeinc -

I dont mind some of the Habbox Staff, the only friendly ones are

Mizki - Funny
AngJum2002! - Helpful
Spectate - Helpful
Anita - Friendly
PatrolWizard - Helpful

-------- Plllleaaaseee just try and get to know the other staff before putting them down. when you say the 'only friendly ones are..' there are alot of friendly people working with Habbox. - you need to get to know every staff here before you can start saying ALL THE REST are s****. That isn't fair. :(

properclone
08-02-2005, 05:56 PM
I do actually agree with a lot of that, but I think some of it is generalising like 'the rest of the staff are s****'
Thats not true as I doubt you know/have met all of our staff, therefore have the right to judge them fairly.

I'm sure SOME of our staff may be snobby but thats oppinion. I think the majority of habbox staff I know are really great people who work hard to keep the site up and running.

GommeInc
08-02-2005, 05:57 PM
hmmm, perhaps I better rephrase that, but I dont like how some people on Habbox say they are better than other site which is untrue in some cases

Evolution
08-02-2005, 07:29 PM
I have great respect for you, Gomme. Posting your opinions is one thing, but posting them about this forum and expressing your problems - well, it must have been tough. Anyways I'll be back later...watching EastEnders! :)

GommeInc
08-02-2005, 07:32 PM
That was both random and confusing, have a rep point

8Freak8
08-02-2005, 07:41 PM
Urgh. :@:@

Youve annoyed me so much. My pet hate on Habbo is s****, they annoy me so so so so much! You say all staff that aren't on that list are s****. So I guess I hate myself right?

Your argument is ridiculous! Every single post you've made in this thread has flaws on it, so your argument is just stupid. It would take me so long to get through it all that Im not going to bother, but I will comment on one point.

You said somewhere above that we cheated our way onto the fansite list because we have so many members.

That list is a list of the most POPULAR FANSITES! You think its cheating for a popular site to be on that list? Were you even thinking when you replied that?

And yes, this post is snobby, because you've wound me up so much by that comment :@

nets
08-02-2005, 07:50 PM
Habbox is ok, but when people think that YOU MOST go by the rare values exactly its a bit anoying.
The forums good apart from I think that the rules are to strick when it comes to double posting, the mods seem to have nothing better to do than edit youre post and say that youre not allowed to double post.

GommeInc
08-02-2005, 08:28 PM
How do I post before I posted?

Mod, make it purple, not red

Edited by Woodeh. (Forum Moderator): Please don’t double post, simply edit your previous post. :p

GommeInc
08-02-2005, 08:34 PM
Urgh. :@:@

Youve annoyed me so much. My pet hate on Habbo is s****, they annoy me so so so so much! You say all staff that aren't on that list are s****. So I guess I hate myself right?

Your argument is ridiculous! Every single post you've made in this thread has flaws on it, so your argument is just stupid. It would take me so long to get through it all that Im not going to bother, but I will comment on one point.

You said somewhere above that we cheated our way onto the fansite list because we have so many members.

That list is a list of the most POPULAR FANSITES! You think its cheating for a popular site to be on that list? Were you even thinking when you replied that?

And yes, this post is snobby, because you've wound me up so much by that comment :@
It is basically cheating when you think about it, when the officials vote wer eup Habbox had about 50 people which is enough to get you pfficial as you only need around 40.

Why are you so angry at something so poxy like Habbo? It is not everything, the world does not revolve round it?

So why be angry, take a chill pill and stay calm, ps I say on my list that i cannot be bother'd to list all the friendly ones as there are some individuals that ruin it all for them.

I personally think the forum needs alot of work and Habbox need to take down that stupid sign on the home page saying

Please vote either www.habboxforum.com or www.habboxradio.com to join Habbox as an official HabboHotel Fansite by clicking here!

The rules clearly say I am allowed to express my views so here they are, enjoy.

Habbox Forum should lower the rediculous amount of restriction on members, this is why many of them don't stay and about half of the thousands of members there are haven't posted once or only visited once since they registered.

8Freak8
08-02-2005, 08:39 PM
Gomme, I was annoyed because you're calling about 60 people s****!

And Habbo does exist. Its a product owned by a company, who also happens to exist, called Sulake. Sulake somehow manage to receive 18 million dollars in 2004 from something that doesnt exist right?

GommeInc
08-02-2005, 08:41 PM
I ment it in a literal sense, Habbo where you play with a pixel person doesn't exist, only on the net is what I was on about.

HabboLTD exists in London which is owned by Sulake which is owned by sites like 3i LTD

2hd.
08-02-2005, 08:59 PM
all ive seen today is people bickering.......habbox staff ALL work hard. I admit Spectate and angie work very hard but theres plenty of other help desk members in there working their pixels off.....there is people behind the scenes =
ananlysing job applications,
designing interview rooms,
conducting interviews
people organising ocmpetitions,
moderating the site,
designing the site,
checking rare values so the newbies have an idea of values
DJS up at 8am on saturday with only 20 listeners on the radio
so dont diss(chav word) habbox because people work so hard just so u can do ur over 1000 posts gomme. Each time you post its being put into a thread which has to be checked and paid for.
Habbox staff arent S**** they are hard working people.

Jacko2kn3
08-02-2005, 09:10 PM
I dont mind some of the Habbox Staff, the only ones that I know are ok are

Mizki - Funny
AngJum2002! - Helpful
Spectate - Helpful
Anita - Friendly
PatrolWizard - Helpful

I'm not on that list? :'( But I'm a toucan, THE toucan? Why Gomme, why?
*ahem*

The other staff are i am not sure of because I still need to spy/know them, but some of the staff are s****, yes S****.

S****? Lets see what dictionary.com says about s****:

2. One who affects an offensive air of self-satisfied superiority in matters of taste or intellect.

AFAIK, and I am not claiming to know everything about each staff, but the staff I know and socialise with on Habbo are anything but s****. I can think of no staff which think they are better than other people. I can't think of anyone who causes aggravation unless pushed.

I am also not claiming to like all Habbox Staff, I hate some of them *cough*Properclone*cough*Anita*cough*Spectate*coug h* :P

I'm joking Properclone, Anita and Spectate! Honest!

I'll take this a bite at a time:
1) Sierk says "We are at the top of the list for a reason"

Habbox is one, if not the, best Habbo fansite as it has everything, to an extent. You can moan "Oh it doesn't have downloadable messenger emoticons like impetuous.net, but that isn't exactly going to drag in people to visit the site, is it?

2) Habbo Forum is a way better forum than Habbox Forum

Many of the richer habbo's are against Habbox due to something as stupid as rare values. The rares they have invested in has failed, let's blame Habbox. It's stupid. Trading rares is like a stockmarket, you take risks! If everyone followed Habbox's Rare Values, like some habbo's do (And those habbo's don't get ripped off) then trades would be fair and simple.

3) Habbo Forum know how to a forum

One word: HUH?
How can you not know how to use a forum, you post, you read, you follow rules or you get banned, capishe? Habbo Forum is JUST a forum, Habbox Forum is a forum for the site, the radio, and the general habbo public.

4) Avatars
Your complaining about AVATARS! Man, get a life. You are searching for anything you dislike about Habbox to post on the forum. If you want a bigger avatar size, get VIP. If you want bigger than that, become staff and become an admin. If you refuse to do both, and still want one, either deal with the fact that your not getting one (Unless you want a lovely 'I love Maths' one like OllieRocks :D), or leave. It's simple.

Erm, the news is about the hotel. Where do you think the news is coming from, Properclone's Pink and Purple Pantaloons? Some habbo's might not visit the Theatredrome to know there is a new skin there, or some habbo's (like me) might not visit the homepage, and just go staight onto habbo, thus missing all the information on the homepage.

Habbox HAS 3 different websites, 3 different domains. They are totally different sites, fair enough linked by all being part of the Habbox 'family', but still different sites. You don't like it being like that? Don't vote for them. It's the general habbo public, perhaps they won't get on, perhaps they will.

If HxHD is the worst help desk you have ever seen, and 'When they help people they are good', what's the problem. Yes I do not like the fact most people hang out there, but that was that Think Help was like before HxHD became. Claiming it to be the worst help desk you have ever seen is a bit OTT. As long as Habbo's get helped, what is the problem? It is a popular room, it is going to have habbo's in it who just want to chill, maybe attempt to get reccomended for a job, so what?

Yes, DJ's do get trials. Have a biscuit GommeInc *throws biscuit*. Habbox didn't steal the idea from HabboHut, as between you, me, and the other forum members who read this exciting and looooooong topic, the idea of a radio had been going on for a long time, and I know, I might have left Habbox once, or twice, or thrice :D but I'm still a retro staff member. 32kbps is what we DJ at, because that's what we pay for. Having 3 domains, forum hosting, site hosting, and radio hosting, we can't exactly have the best kbps, can we? Plus with 200 listeners it's costing a lot to run. People can live with it, obviously, as it is the best Radio :)

Singling out DJ-3000 is a harsh thing to do. I'll have you know he busts his butt off in HxHD, but as Callie needs him for other things, his time is limited. He has had to quit his Radio Manager job as he has too much to do on habbo. I have not known a friendlier habbo (maybe MissAlice) than DJ-3000. This may sound like butt kissing, but I've known him when Mizki owned HxHD, and he was in there all the time, helping out. People have lives, you certainly are not in HxHD, and neither is DJ-3000, but he works hard to run a help desk. I never see Impetuous in TH, but does that mean she isn't helpful?

Not being Anti Habbox but I can see why people are! It's because most your staff are s****.

Your not Anti Habbox, yet you post threads such as this one which glare with Habbox Hatred. I am usually a friendly, helpful, fantastically popular and good looking habbo (the list goes on xD) but I will say this.

You don't like it, LEAVE!

No one is forcing you to endure what seems like a painful (for you) time on Habbox/Habbox Forum/Habbox Radio, so don't?

Frankly, with threads like this, I don't think too many people would be devastated if you do leave. One less member, a lot less threads I have to post big posts like this with quotation tags galore in :)

And at that point, I finish the post, bored out of my head...still.

BlackGarden
08-02-2005, 09:11 PM
It seems snobbish yeah, but i'm sure it's not meant that way. And I agree that a bold red warning isn't the prettiest thing to have added to you're post, but we have extra rules to follow for when moderating, and if making a warning stand out so it's noticed is one of them, then what can we do? There'd be no need for it if people took the time to read the rules, and check what forums are available for posting in instead of posting in the first one they spot.
A PM is just as noticable, as you get a message when you get a PM. There's no need to drag it all out in public unless they've been known to ignore PMs in the past really.

Mined
08-02-2005, 09:12 PM
Personally i feel that habbox is not over rated i think people know about who we are and do not think that we can do everything,
I mean Habbox is a very technical system;
1. It has a Forum,
2. A Help desk, allowing people to get help about habbo life,
3. It is distributed internationally into Habbox.us,
4. It has a guide to the Rare's system giving people advice on how to trade and what is a fair deal.
5. We give interviews with Hobbas/Staff for people to learn about Habbo, and get to know the people who moderate and look after us,
6. We give updates on the things that are going on in the hotel.
7. We make habbo fun, with our Alterations, and our mini videos.
8. We give talks about safety and Scammers,
9. We arrange Events, so that habbo can be more fun.
10. It explains about tricks in Habbo Such as :Chooser and :Furni, it also shows hiding places for when you fancy a game of hiding seek.
11. We have a contact us/Help call for people struggling to use habbo(x)
12. We have a radio, that makes habbo more fun. It enables people:
- Listen to Music,
- Have fun and join in with competitions
- To learn about Habbox, and asking the DJ's about some things about Habbo.
13. But most importantly we are like a family, we help each other out so that you can have more fun, and enjoy habbo. We help so that you wont be scammed and issue keylog checkers, for checking to see if you have a keylogger.
We have great members of staff all over habbox including.
- HabPIcs People, who make great Alts, and we enjoy to see what they can do.
- [HxHD] Habbox Help Desk Staff, people who make life for you alot better, enabling you to enjoy habbo, learn about habbo and its rules, and get rid of people trying to ruin your fun.
- Forum Moderators, who check the forum all the time to make sure that nothing bad happens or goes wrong, or even to put it in the correct forum, so that people will see what you want to tell them.
- DJ's, they make habbo more fun, playing music, and having competitions.
-There are lots more too including;

1. Rare Values Experts.
2. Site managers, that make sure the Site is working and the server is running.
Plus much more.
So Habbox is not over rates infact it is probably under rates, it is amazing what Sierk, DJ-3000, Jrh2002, have done for us.
Thankyou boys,
and keep up the good work ;)

Michael.
08-02-2005, 09:34 PM
I think Habbox is a bit overated & I don't like the way I have to write in red on a post. Just don't call me a snob!

Sorry Gomme, I have to write it in red or jrh will eat me!

Dave,
08-02-2005, 09:42 PM
I like most aspects of habbox. I don't like its popularity, mainly because I work/have worked on sites that have never been as popular as habbox. This is out of jealousy yes. Lol.

Also I don't like all the V.I.P stuff. I know it is probbaly to cover the cost of the vBulletin forum. For those of you don't know how much they are, they cost £130 and that is a bit much for webhosting and on a non-proffitable site.

tularis
08-02-2005, 09:52 PM
The VIP is an "extra". Yes, it does cover the cost of the forum but also funds the service that habbox provides. This includes the hosting space, bandwidth and domain name.

But anyway, I've got no problem with your opinion, everyone is entitled to theirs :)

GommeInc
08-02-2005, 09:52 PM
A forum take no effort at all to program. You upload images Create New Catagories and Forums. You can create Permission amrks which shrink the permission for a load of different users permissions.

Why would I waste my money on VIP when you dont really get anything?

Do I look like the sort that wants a frilly name? No, although pink does look good on me *looks around to see if anyone is looking*

A Sub-Forum is worth 0.00p in real life, the board is what costs the money.

10MB Storage is a bit pointless with my 1000MB with G-Mail which is strangely easier to get now-a-days.

I dont have 1 IP, it changes quite alot so I cant really get VIP access to the radio.

My life is boring, why would I want details about myself to bore the whole Habbox Viewers to death?!?

I dont go to boring shows as they bore me to death, so I dont need VIP access to them.

A Help Desk I hope is technical but isnt on Habbox, it is on Habbo. And that isnt really much of a help desk, most the time you have people just go in there to dance and chat which ruins the whole point of Help Desk and annoys people going to the help desk as they can't find their help, they go off to Think Help which kicks people if they cause alot of flood.

I am all for Help Desk staff working there you know whats off and DJ-3000 takes all the credit. When I am in [HxHD] I see Angy and Spectate and aload of other people helping people like mad and Dj-3000 is no where to be seen! And takes all the credit in Ultimate Helper and Habbo 2004. I didn't even know he was a help desk person, i thought he owned the room! Why does Callie always ask DJ-3000 for help? What does he do with her that we aren't told? And how comes i don't see him in HxHD when I am in there quite alot, ask Starshine and Multiple me etc. I chat with them and so on.

The News Team I have a grudge against, they post useless news that people can find if they go on Habbo! Winners of the Talent Show is up on the Habbo Today! Sheesh. Half the time the news isn't interesting and it makes me wonder why Callie always goes to Habbox for News!?!

Getting warnings on Habbox Forum like BlackGardens says is annoying, having bold red writing on the forum and half the time you visit a topic once and only once and you cant see if you have been warned, a PM will be far more better.

If I was anti Habbox, why am I still here? Well, good question, I am planing to leave due to Habbox only wants member to boost their popularity and they dont care about as Jamie4K kindly shown. I am here for tyhe friendly side of it aka Competitions, interesting yet weird people.

What sierk said 'Habbox is at the top of the fansites list for a reason' is snobbish as he is showing self satified superiority which he clearly was, go ask any normal HF Member who was around in that arguement, the fact I stood up for Habbox makes me have second thoughts now.

The radio is quite poor quality, but I guess that is what you would expect with 32kbps and 25kbps sometimes. Some DJ's don't speaking into the mic, you just here them yattering away in the background. Although a Majority of DJ's is extremely well.

Yes it is painful on here, I get stabbed... But I dont find it annoying being here eve if the forum is the route of it all, behind its evil exterior is a Fire Breathing Butterfly that I call a friendly community, helping people is ok on this forum, some are a little bit to mental but it doesn't matter.

And lastly, are you upset that your names aren't up in the list?

Woodeh.

I think Habbox is a bit overated & I don't like the way I have to write in red on a post. Just don't call me a snob!

Bite him back, I would!

Dave,
08-02-2005, 09:59 PM
Most of that is true. But hey what you gonna do lol?

GommeInc
08-02-2005, 10:01 PM
Dont know, I got bored 5 mins ago, I needed a good arguement about nothing, now time to go to all the Habbox Staffs' homes and defure their bombs...

Jacko2kn3
08-02-2005, 10:07 PM
Deeply upset my name isn't on the list :( It hurts so much

You have avoiding many of my points, such as the radio thing. It costs money to run a radio, and unfortunatly for us, jrh isn't a millionaire, and if he is, BUY ME A ROOM OF PETAL PATCHES! *ahem* :D It costs money to run THREE different domains/sites, so Habbox Radio can't have the best quality, or else it gets banned (simply).

No one is forcing you to listen, to visit HxHD, post on the forum, buy VIP, anything. Opinions are wanted on the forum, but if your posting the same opinion over and over and over it gets boring.

:.bEx.:
08-02-2005, 10:09 PM
Christ!!!!
Im not technical and aint got the foggiest on all how to make websites n forums, but i no one thing, gomme....these staff work damn hard to help ppl and make ppl happy. only for ppl hu want to b happy and helped so god knows y your wastin your time sendin obserd messages on 'habbox forum' the site u fink is pants!!!
y r there ppl in life hu r soo mentally deranged and dunno wot dare tlkin about, tryin to get me confuzzled hey?!
plz just be quiet, i no itz a free country to say wot ya like and no ones gonna chuck custard pies in ya face if ya say sumfin bad but just give it a rest hey?!
wot is the point in this gomme ???
your freekin me out wid your obbsessions at dissin habbox.....
farewell friends teehee u all rock me socks xoxox :p :p :p

Dave,
08-02-2005, 10:09 PM
I bet he spent all his money on the vBulletin.

GommeInc
08-02-2005, 10:16 PM
Deeply upset my name isn't on the list :( It hurts so much

You have avoiding many of my points, such as the radio thing. It costs money to run a radio, and unfortunatly for us, jrh isn't a millionaire, and if he is, BUY ME A ROOM OF PETAL PATCHES! *ahem* :D It costs money to run THREE different domains/sites, so Habbox Radio can't have the best quality, or else it gets banned (simply).

No one is forcing you to listen, to visit HxHD, post on the forum, buy VIP, anything. Opinions are wanted on the forum, but if your posting the same opinion over and over and over it gets boring.

Christ!!!!
Im not technical and aint got the foggiest on all how to make websites n forums, but i no one thing, gomme....these staff work damn hard to help ppl and make ppl happy. only for ppl hu want to b happy and helped so god knows y your wastin your time sendin obserd messages on 'habbox forum' the site u fink is pants!!!
y r there ppl in life hu r soo mentally deranged and dunno wot dare tlkin about, tryin to get me confuzzled hey?!
plz just be quiet, i no itz a free country to say wot ya like and no ones gonna chuck custard pies in ya face if ya say sumfin bad but just give it a rest hey?!
wot is the point in this gomme ???
your freekin me out wid your obbsessions at dissin habbox.....
farewell friends teehee u all rock me socks xoxox :p :p :p
I like Habbox Radio...

I got bored ages ago by posting the same old thing, but it may of been the fact I am eating pancakes... Food is more important than mindless arguing that got bored ages ago. I shall eat in peace yum yum

BlackGarden
09-02-2005, 03:54 PM

Yeah, I did figure it was forum policy not the decision of the mods, and it was the policy that I thought seemed snobbish, not the mods :)

GommeInc
09-02-2005, 04:40 PM
I would change the policy if I was jrh...

Jacko2kn3
09-02-2005, 05:19 PM
I like Habbox Radio...

You like Habbox Radio, yet.

You don't think Habbox Radio is the best radio.
You think they have bad radio quality.
You say 'All you hear is lagging songs'
You say 'They have DJ's who can't talk through the mic properly.

That, to me, sounds like you don't like it.

ramjet
09-02-2005, 05:25 PM
ok i just think habbox radio shud be ditched its rubbish they wont play any gd music no1 can dj properly the quality is poor you cant hear them and it is a waste of money

8Freak8
09-02-2005, 05:28 PM
Lol, Jacko decided to put more effort into his posts than me, so Ill just say "I agree with Jackos posts".

Ezzie.
09-02-2005, 05:50 PM
gommeinc i have already warned you for being rude on the forum and to be honest I really don't like you because you're self opinionated snob
You are welcome to have youir say and to be honest if you hated habbox so much why the HELL did you buy V.I.P?

Jacko2kn3
09-02-2005, 07:24 PM
Snapshot, if you want personal 'banter' use PMs, don't bring it to a friendly thread which I am soooooooooo winning :D

Freak, you lazy boy!

GommeInc
09-02-2005, 07:36 PM
Not all DJ's ruin Habbox Radio, some do, Mizki I woul say is the best as she acutually talks through the mic and interacts with her audience.

My question about there Trials being more easier to pass wasn't answered, you're just picking out things I said and then throwing your opinion at them.

self opinionated snob - Define Opinion, we all have our own opinion to something, we don't have to listen to other people and share their opinion. It is a free country, we are allowed to express our opinions. The rules say we can express our own opinion and you for one thing shouldn't get in someones way. You might aswell just be racist about my religion or something and ban me for being black...

When did I buy VIP?!?

I don't care much about the lagging songs because I think most songs stink nowadays. Rambling is good though, DJ's need to ramble. Look at any famous DJ, they talk, talk, play music, talk, make a quiz/comp, talk. Chris Moyles is a good DJ as he rambles.

It is a bit strange why you have to warn a DJ for saying a bad word? The only words that should be barred from being on the radio are the most rudest, so why have so much tension? They are allowed to give opinion and due to English nowadays, swearing is only the main naughty words. The c word (ends in p) is not a swear word in this day in age so it is pretty pointless as people say c (ends in p) to say that they have forgotten something etc.

Jane
09-02-2005, 08:02 PM
They used to be allowed to play songs with swearing in after 9pm as that's when it's legal I think, but since they get some american listners now, they aren't allowed to swear because of the time difference...I think? And for whoever said about your not allowed to say " dont do that " or whatever if your not a mod ( sorry I can't be bothered finding it :p ) it's because it would only cause trouble, plus there is a perfectly good report button :)

Jacko2kn3
09-02-2005, 08:11 PM
We can't play songs on the radio because it's an official site, which follows the rules on habbo (no swearing EVER)

A source tells me that words which could be said on National Radio could be said on Habbox Radio.

GommeInc
09-02-2005, 08:19 PM
Hmmm, i still find some parts of 'violent' words a bit hard to believe but I guess after all it is Habbo

Jacko2kn3
09-02-2005, 08:22 PM
I don't agree with the "no swearing after 9pm", but its the rules, so I deal with it.

GommeInc
09-02-2005, 08:31 PM
Swearing after 9 is legal but i dont think it is rip your leg off swearing

Mentor
09-02-2005, 09:38 PM
Swearing after 9 is legal but i dont think it is rip your leg off swearing
i think the [roblems becus ethey get listeners form all over the world, so when its 9 here, it may be miday somewere esle :/

sierk
11-02-2005, 01:08 PM
I agree we are very strict, but I feel this is the best way to prevent arguments. I don't allow mods to threaten anybody who makes a mistake, they are only allowed to ask somebody to follow the rules. If you see this happen please report it to me by PM.

The rule that you are not allowed to tell somebody they broke a forum rule is also installed by me to prevent arguments. Even my own staff often have problems following this rule.

We have to edit the post itself for different reasons.

1) We often have more mods on the same forum, and they need to be able to see a post has been dealt with by somebody else.
2) An admin checking if the mods do their job has to be able to see a post has been dealt with.
3) It is good for other members if they see a post breaking the forum rules has been dealt with, it encourages them to follow the rules and they might learn something from it.

Also mods are allowed to send a pm besides editing a post.

I prfer having a private PM rather than a stupidly editted Post with Do not say such and such

I think BlackGardens idea is a good idea. PM someone rather than writing in bold red letters making the Mods look bad. I would prefer a PM and why do Mods warn someone saying they ahave broken the rules? Like Tesco's say 'Every Little Helps!'

Ezzie.
11-02-2005, 05:48 PM
I just got bad reputation from gommeinc for no reason :S

A4AOwen
11-02-2005, 05:57 PM
I understand what he is on about and everyone has thier own opinion. I think habboforum is better as its mainly based on a forum but Habbox is based on lots of things e.g forum radio etc.. But yeah i get what your on about. Im not a snob :S

Ezzie.
11-02-2005, 06:01 PM
ok to conclude with your thing about p/m instead of bright red letters

ok I have no just double posted one of the admin or mod's will edit it and send me a private messege just to tell me that ive double posted!

I will have a look on that and everytime I might accidently double post I'll remember not to because it's against the rules, the reason is some people double post to spam or to raise their post count!

you say im just doing this but it works!
I was once non-staff and when i was warned I remember nearly all the time not to double post!

Ezzie.
11-02-2005, 06:02 PM
ok now ive double posted rofl plz read above

Edited by Jacko2kn3: Tut tut, don't double post, even for examples!

Mentor
11-02-2005, 10:22 PM
I agree we are very strict, but I feel this is the best way to prevent arguments. I don't allow mods to threaten anybody who makes a mistake, they are only allowed to ask somebody to follow the rules. If you see this happen please report it to me by PM.

The rule that you are not allowed to tell somebody they broke a forum rule is also installed by me to prevent arguments. Even my own staff often have problems following this rule.

We have to edit the post itself for different reasons.

1) We often have more mods on the same forum, and they need to be able to see a post has been dealt with by somebody else.
2) An admin checking if the mods do their job has to be able to see a post has been dealt with.
3) It is good for other members if they see a post breaking the forum rules has been dealt with, it encourages them to follow the rules and they might learn something from it.

Also mods are allowed to send a pm besides editing a post.

for genral interste doesnt vb have a warning system? becus ein ipb you owulnt have that problem, as the warn meater next to them tells other mods what they need to know :/

Michael.
12-02-2005, 09:08 AM
I agree with the fact that we have to mark the post to show it has been moved, but I object to it being done in bright red letters.
Yes, I've posted in the wrong place before and it does undermime you when your post has on it:
Edited by Woodeh. (Forum Moderator): Please post in correct forums
I'd prefer it to go:
Edited by Woodeh. (Forum Moderator): Please post in correct forums. :D

That's my opinion, but it's up to the guys upstairs. :D

Evolution
12-02-2005, 01:18 PM
I agree with the fact that we have to mark the post to show it has been moved, but I object to it being done in bright red letters.
Yes, I've posted in the wrong place before and it does undermime you when your post has on it:
Edited by Woodeh. (Forum Moderator): Please post in correct forums
I'd prefer it to go:
Edited by Woodeh. (Forum Moderator): Please post in correct forums. :D

That's my opinion, but it's up to the guys upstairs. :D
Hmm...I have an idea i'm going to be suggesting to Sierk in the 'Idea's' forum.

Maybe each individual Moderator can warn however they want, obviously in a nice, clear and civillized way. For example say I was Jrh2002 and he edited a thread he could prefer to do this:

Edited by jrh2002: please remember to post in the correct forums! :)
For more examples 'cus its fun:

Edited by Sierk: please do not be rude to other members! :)

Edited by GommeInc: trading accounts is unnaceptable to these forums - thread locked :)

Ezzie.
12-02-2005, 01:32 PM
jacko stop doing that! I had a valid reason to prove somthing AGAIN like last time you warned me for the wrong reason! and when you're supposed to warn somone you're supposed to follow what jrh put :( sorry jack but it's annoying me now :(

GommeInc
12-02-2005, 01:47 PM
Or, you can have different coulour edits for different things, eg

Green for Double Posting

Editted by Moderator - Please don't Double Post

Orange for giving out Personal Info

Editted by Moderator - Please don't give out Personal Information

Red for swearing

Editted by Moderator - Please do not swear

etc etc

Wouldnt that be better and you dont have to put everything in bold!

Ezzie.
12-02-2005, 02:01 PM
but that'd make the whole thing more complex :S

GommeInc
12-02-2005, 02:08 PM
True but less strict and more friendly *puts on huge grin*

Ezzie.
12-02-2005, 02:15 PM
yes but it's about what the mod's think too in my opinion i'd find it very annoying having to do a different colour everytime and everything :S

GommeInc
12-02-2005, 02:53 PM
Its not something you have to take 10 mins thinking over lol

Evolution
12-02-2005, 03:18 PM
I think the different colour idea could work, but letting mods do their own thing is easier on them.

Jane
12-02-2005, 03:34 PM
The whole smiley thing doesn't work...trust me. I tried it once and someone thought I was taking the mick and got really angry lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!