PDA

View Full Version : people whos been on habbo for a while should get free creds

Moose
25-07-2004, 07:16 AM
lets say people whos been on habbo for a whil;e and signed on and have furni and junk so clones wont get any credit, should get sum creds! it should, itll be fair so people can get creds once in a while :)

.skitz.
25-07-2004, 08:16 AM
i agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arcanum
26-07-2004, 06:53 AM
Ditto! :D

-Arcanum

mini:me
26-07-2004, 10:31 PM
i agree. i think if u've been on habbo for at least a year, go on habbo regularly, and have a legitimate amount of furni, u should get some free creds. it doesn't have to be an amazing amount, just 25 at the very most would be fine.

UltraChaos
15-08-2004, 07:13 AM
I halfly agree i just have a diff idea...maybe aevery year that uve been on habbo they send u a gift...the gift would be flooring wallpaper first year and maybe if uve been on habbo since the starting u get a throne...something liek that..wuyt u guys tihnk?

Butcher11
15-08-2004, 07:53 PM
Cool idea, but I'd assume they'd be cheap gifts.

UltraChaos
15-08-2004, 07:55 PM
Lol ya i could imagin yes ivbe been on habbo for one year! whats this a prezzie *opens* a pad of stickiez O.o lol but people should be reqarded for being faithful to habbo for such a long time

Butcher11
15-08-2004, 08:02 PM
Yeah, but maybe like 2 creds, so they can buy what they want?

UltraChaos
15-08-2004, 08:07 PM
Ya maybe after 1 year its 4 credz for paint and flooring and after 2 its 8 and basicly after eveyr eyar u get it 2x more credz or something xD

>Max<
15-08-2004, 09:19 PM
they would never give free creds, maybe a present. I think for Jibbi's birthday and events like that if they are going to give out a rare only to people who have been on habbo for a year this would stop clones getting them, it would be just like the hobba aplication form. Have to have logged in 250 times, 1 year on habbo bla bla bla

Fireswords
15-08-2004, 11:55 PM
Yea i agree if uve been on Habbo for about a Year r a Year and a half you should get creds cause, if you've been on habbo that long you probably got creds before by buying them yourself,and this should be a little gift just saying thanks for buying credits! :D

CowgirlTalented
16-08-2004, 09:28 AM
lets say people whos been on habbo for a whil;e and signed on and have furni and junk so clones wont get any credit, should get sum creds! it should, itll be fair so people can get creds once in a while :)

I don't agree, habbo does enough.. Like www.habbohut.com holds radio stations with hobbas and habbos giving out prizes.. also dont you think Funky Friday is enough? They give out creds.. and super rare prizes ( sometimes ) :eusa_booh

Fingerboots
17-08-2004, 10:04 PM
This is nothing really to do with it (however I think it's a great ideo ;)) But it reminded me..
I wasn't here for it but on Ione's birthday, did every single person on Habbo get a throne?

Incher
19-08-2004, 03:54 AM
No but if you buy at least the minimum number of creds you shud get a b-day gift from jibbi!

dj-ally
20-08-2004, 01:08 AM
Yes it would be nice but they would never do that there 2 mean :iamwithst

Incher
20-08-2004, 05:26 AM
HEY THAT REALLY HURT!!!!!!!!!!

*Edited By ColdShoT - Forum Moderator*
Please do not make pointless comments for the sake of your post count.

Yoshi132045
20-08-2004, 08:53 PM
Hmmm...... yeah, maybe you should get some creds or a rare to celebrate your 1st year on habbo! (Maybe you could get gifts simular to habbo club)

Moose
21-08-2004, 07:12 PM
I don't agree, habbo does enough.. Like www.habbohut.com holds radio stations with hobbas and habbos giving out prizes.. also dont you think Funky Friday is enough? They give out creds.. and super rare prizes ( sometimes ) :eusa_booh

FUnky fridays is for Uk residence only, im from America all the way, across the alantic ocean, but if u wanna get there faster get thru the pacific, ok getting out of topic. And I am not On habbo hut, habbohut is sumthing a staff or w/e created its not part of sulake, thats like saying "habbox have comps" and blah. but im saying its unfair that sum people not in the uk whose been on habbo since a period of time that signed in and holds a mininum amount of furni gets atleast 5 creds or sumthing...

joeymarshmallo
30-08-2004, 04:07 AM
That's a great idea, but people could find some way around it to get free credits. But that's a very good idea, because most Habbos don't have anything, which takes away a little of the fun of the game, because people are always begging. It would be hard for HabboHotel to moderate it, but it's a great idea!

!xplayb.bunix!
04-09-2004, 07:13 AM
i thnk thata on habbo instead of buying them...like mayb if u want heapz u can buy them but i think like u shuld hav like working agencys and stuff so like every hr u work there or sumfin u get paid wit 1 credit etc.
because there so many poorz on habbo and i think u shuld ast least earn a lil amount of creditz every now and then

Formality
04-09-2004, 07:24 AM
I agree it would be nice to have a little presant if you have been on habbo hotel for a year or more...

hunny404
29-12-2005, 10:15 AM
ye like hc's get gifts for how many months they stay, normal habbo's should get gifs for how long we stay! we should start up a petition so we can!

Craig
29-12-2005, 10:16 AM
great idea!

ozzie-ing
29-12-2005, 10:23 AM
ye like hc's get gifts for how many months they stay, normal habbo's should get gifs for how long we stay! we should start up a petition so we can!
oh no not another one theses never work and dont you think this has been suggested before and its a bad idea otherwise people like me will abuse it and create millions of clones and they wont get deleted cause they will have credits

Black-Skull88
29-12-2005, 02:22 PM
It would never work because the people who pay would be like this is unfair and all that.

HUGECOOL
31-12-2005, 03:12 AM
It would never work because the people who pay would be like this is unfair and all that.

Yeah, I guess that's true. Also, why would Habbo give away credits when they could keep selling them? o .o

Logic alone should answer this.

Been on Habbo more than a year? Well! Good job! Pat yourself on the back and buy more creds. ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!