PDA

View Full Version : LIIIKE HI EARTHLINGS. ;)

GLAM TRASH*
29-07-2006, 11:39 PM
Well, like, hi. I'm the one and only GLAM TRASH*. Children flock away from me like [sheep] they're scared and their mothers [kill] hate me but it's okay, I always expect some love from their FATHERS.

I'm the one you love to hate, so I'm better than you.

And how are all of you? ;)

Wayne. (Super Moderator) Thread closed to prevent further arguing.

Steven.
29-07-2006, 11:40 PM
UHH... Welcome. :8

ilovejordan
29-07-2006, 11:41 PM
i err ? hi

GLAM TRASH*
29-07-2006, 11:41 PM
Why the "uh", y'scared of this? Thanks.

kasi
29-07-2006, 11:45 PM
Well, like, hi. I'm the one and only GLAM TRASH*. Children flock away from me like [sheep] they're scared and their mothers [kill] hate me but it's okay, I always expect some love from their FATHERS.

lmao why are you trying to act like jeffree star?

GLAM TRASH*
29-07-2006, 11:47 PM
Ugh, hon, you know nothing! <3 But thanks for the warm welcoming? LOL.

kasi
29-07-2006, 11:51 PM
Ugh, hon, you know nothing! <3 But thanks for the warm welcoming? LOL.
no seriously, jeffree star always [talkslikethis] and is always going on about how he's/she's always better than everyone else.

and if you say you're jeffree star i'll laugh

the wombats
29-07-2006, 11:51 PM
You sound abit like Magnet and hes a '****.

GLAM TRASH*
29-07-2006, 11:53 PM
I don't CARE! He's been washed up by plenty before him, so, like why are you even bringing up him with me? Who cares?! Somebody needs a serious attitude adjustment before going around and tell people who they are and who they aren't.

It's "received", by the way, not "recived", in your sig. <3

MUCH NEEDED EDIT: iCraig, dear, you're being an ignorant fool by telling somebody with six posts that they can be compared to somebody whom you call a "****". Thanks for the compliment? Ugh, shows who's the better person, LOL.

kasi
29-07-2006, 11:55 PM
I don't CARE! He's been washed up by plenty before him, so, like why are you even bringing up him with me? Who cares?! Somebody needs a serious attitude adjustment before going around and tell people who they are and who they aren't.

i'm bringing him up because you're trying to act like him. i never told you that you were jeffree star so you might wanna rephrase that...

& OMG I SPELT SOMETHING WRONG ON A FORUM, CALL THE POLICE! :'(

the wombats
29-07-2006, 11:56 PM

MUCH NEEDED EDIT: iCraig, dear, you're being an ignorant fool by telling somebody with six posts that they can be compared to somebody whom you call a "****". Thanks for the compliment? Ugh, shows who's the better person, LOL.
Ah thats were you are wrong dear, its iCrag and not iCraig. Shows whos the better person....

GLAM TRASH*
29-07-2006, 11:59 PM
i'm bringing him up because you're trying to act like him. i never told you that you were jeffree star so you might wanna rephrase that...

& OMG I SPELT SOMETHING WRONG ON A FORUM, CALL THE POLICE! :'(
Are you even bothering to read my post, dear? I was talking about your constant accusations of me ACTING like J*, when quite frankly, I hardly know a thing about the guy. There's popular authors who type [write] like me, it's not exclusively registered that only Jeffree Star can write a certain style that nobody else can. So try to pool up some respect and say hi or don't say anything at all. Stop proving yourself as a birdbrain, now move along.

And dear, the spelling mistake shows up because you're being pathetic enough to advertise the fact that people give you graphics over a forum. SORRY, BUT TRUTH BE TOLD, LOL!

Edit: I like how you pay attention to none of the actual content in my post, iCraig. You're starting a flamewar and I'm assuming a forum wouldn't want that, so lol, move along too.

helenishot
30-07-2006, 10:11 AM
ew. i hate jeffree star so bad.

Kukuthebird
30-07-2006, 11:27 AM
no seriously, jeffree star always [talkslikethis] and is always going on about how he's/she's always better than everyone else.

and if you say you're jeffree star i'll laugh

lmao. i noticed that.

lmao at how funny

GLAM TRASH*
30-07-2006, 12:08 PM
Thanks for the pleasant hello. Spam much?

Kukuthebird
30-07-2006, 12:10 PM
hi aswell.

GLAM TRASH*
30-07-2006, 12:13 PM
Thanks.

Anybody else care to analyze every aspect of my 9 posts in my own introduction thread and make black-and-white judgments to raise their post count?

the wombats
30-07-2006, 12:13 PM
Thanks for the pleasant hello. Spam much?
Hi, spam doesn't cost much. :) Go buy some if you want some...... :rolleyes:

clarissax
30-07-2006, 12:15 PM
uhm. i think its time you left.

people who copy other people don't go down too well on this forum.

GLAM TRASH*
30-07-2006, 12:23 PM
uhm. i think its time you left.

people who copy other people don't go down too well on this forum.
Screw you. Do an IP check or whatever horribly pathetic internet defense machanism you can to check that I'm one person that just flew out of nowhere, 'cause that's exactly who I am. Are you even reading anything I'm writing or are your eyes just too glazed over to read anything other than a ":]" or "<3"? Hon, there's no copying here, I'm not going to bother trying to "copy" a failing tranny and come to a forum and act like, surprisingly enough, I play Habbo! Gasp, y'know, the point of the forum!

So either you throw your undeserving keyboard out the window or actually find an opinion on myself alone instead of what all your friends with 3345566 posts and those silly green boxes to match think. Or just wimp out of the thread and continue bashing every little thing I say instead of gathering up the courage to tolerate it.

It's called the real world where you try to accept people and tolerate them and kind of embrace social diversity instead of simply throwing yourself away from them and flinging false accusations at their face.

@ iCraig, I still have no clue what you're speaking of. Buying spam, like, WHAT? LOL.

the wombats
30-07-2006, 12:27 PM
Screw you. Do an IP check or whatever horribly pathetic internet defense machanism you can to check that I'm one person that just flew out of nowhere, 'cause that's exactly who I am. Are you even reading anything I'm writing or are your eyes just too glazed over to read anything other than a ":]" or "<3"? Hon, there's no copying here, I'm not going to bother trying to "copy" a failing tranny and come to a forum and act like, surprisingly enough, I play Habbo! Gasp, y'know, the point of the forum!

So either you throw your undeserving keyboard out the window or actually find an opinion on myself alone instead of what all your friends with 3345566 posts and those silly green boxes to match think. Or just wimp out of the thread and continue bashing every little thing I say instead of gathering up the courage to tolerate it.

It's called the real world where you try to accept people and tolerate them and kind of embrace social diversity instead of simply throwing yourself away from them and flinging false accusations at their face.

@ iCraig, I still have no clue what you're speaking of. Buying spam, like, WHAT? LOL.

Its just like you calling me iCraig when its iCrag cause you are an idiot..

You said ''Spam much?'' so it could be ''How much is spam'' Get a life and leave this forum you poor little child.

Wayne
30-07-2006, 12:29 PM
Hey, welcome to the forum, stay safe and have fun. xP

Rory
30-07-2006, 12:29 PM

Err wut?

helenishot
30-07-2006, 12:31 PM
actually find an opinion on myself alone instead of what all your friends with 3345566 posts and those silly green boxes to match think.

everyone will have the same opinion on you though. if you come onto this forum saying you're better than everyone else, people are gonna get the same opinion - and that's a bad one.

the wombats
30-07-2006, 12:32 PM
People judge you for how you are, not for ho you think you are.

GLAM TRASH*
30-07-2006, 12:33 PM
iCrag, I swear, you must've been beaten in the head with a down-syndrome cane as a child, dear, because you are making no sense to me. Furthermore, iCrag, you're the one telling me to get a life? Have you been looking at your 5,852 posts? I'm sure you have and everytime you look at it you get all excited. And you're starting another Habbox forum on top of another forum you already own? Somebody's obsessive.

Is anybody on this forum not a moron? Could they kindly identify themselves?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!