PDA

View Full Version : Wheres all the Eagles fans at??

stanfordstud2
09-02-2005, 04:37 AM
you know, the same bandwagon jumpers that rambled on about E A G L E S! till i almost shlt myself from the repetition. remember them?? the ones that showed no understanding of football what so ever?
pats beat them handely, and just flat out out classed them. McNabb chocked big time.

So where are those eagles fans at!
next year right??? weve heard that before!
HAHAHA

Masterman12
09-02-2005, 03:29 PM
Egales shoulda won. McNabb was so sick in the 4th quarter he couldnt even call the play. He had to have a teammate do it for him. That shows alot of guts to be playin when youre that weak. And btw, Its so easy bein a pats fan cause they always win so it takes no heart.

stanfordstud2
09-02-2005, 07:02 PM
Egales shoulda won. McNabb was so sick in the 4th quarter he couldnt even call the play. He had to have a teammate do it for him. That shows alot of guts to be playin when youre that weak. And btw, Its so easy bein a pats fan cause they always win so it takes no heart.

you think i dont know that?? Im a vikings fan and weve never won...but you know what? i know when to keep my mouth shut, and i dont Scream and yell everytime they make it to a big game. i know my team, and Philly fans should have known theres.

and please, no excuses. the score was misleading. they only won by three, but had a relitivly easy time with them. Brady didnt sweat a bead out there, compared to his counter part, who slow down plays that should have been hurried up, and chucked balls towards the ground in the first half.

If it wasnt for that bit of D the eagles showed in the first half, the Pats would have won by a good 10, 13 points, because they simply out classed them, just like a called they would. i have nothing againt mcnabb i think hes a great QB but he chocked, plain and simple, and i knew he would.

And i have a BTW of my own. most pats fans are FROM BOSTON. Boston has a great sports community when it comes to support. how is that having no heart? cheering for their home team? pfft and besides, how many super bowels have they won? dont you think being a steelers or cowboys fan is alot easier then with the pats?

Step up young one

Masterman12
11-02-2005, 06:13 PM
Ill tell you why it takes no heart to be a God forsaken pats fan.
1. They always win. How does it take heart to be a fan of a team that always wins?
2. Brady is overrated!!!!!! The pats wouldnt have won 1 Superbowl if it hadnt been for their defense and all around team effort.
3. Theyre the Yankees of football. They have loads of money so they can pretty much buy off anyone they want.

Thats all I have to say for now.

stanfordstud2
11-02-2005, 07:48 PM
Thats all I have to say for now.

and you shouldnt have even said that. cause it makes you look like an idiot.

1. They dont ALWAYS WIN. in this century they have, but what about the steelers and Coyboys? huh? the packers are always in the thick of it, why dont you blast there team? tell me, how many patriot teams have had this success in the past? hmm? how many? none. so how does it make it easy for the fans who have cheered for the pats for years and years? dont you think this is what theyve waited for, for years? your bashing fans because their team wins. tell me, how long has there been a rule that "your team" has to lose every year, huh? thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard. ******.

2. Brady isnt overrated. Unlike Handfulls of other quaterbacks, brady handles big games like there nothing! McNabb absolutly chocked! countless QBs have in the past, they just cant take the pressure! One super bowl may be a fluke but 3? dont think so. And of course they wouldnt have won one without there defense, but what team in history wouldnt??? you think the steelers dynasty would have won without there defense??? does that make terry bradshaw overratted??? nope, but are you an idiot? yep.
There's not a team in history that would have won if you took away the defense and team effort. think before you speak young one.

3. It takes more then money to win. If the yankees dont prove to you, then your not thinking strait. unlike EVERY other team in the League, and proffesional sports, the Pats dont take on big contracts that they dont need. EVER. thats just the way they make a team. in every other sport, teams rush to sign players so they get stuck with mediocre players with HUGE contracts. But the pats always know what there doing! there great at scouting players, and know what there doing. theyre the smartest organization in proffesional sports. And besides if your stupid theory was true, the only teams in the playofss would be the big name citys like new york, california and texas teams. dont rememberthe last time that happpened

next time you wanna think before you type maybe? or at least figure out what your up against. thats all for now young one. till next time, when i destroy your little hopes of being right

-Soro-
11-02-2005, 08:47 PM
Pats rock, and their fans are as passionate as yours, so don't label them glory hunters just because they support a team wrapped in success.

COOLK1D4
12-02-2005, 12:29 AM
It makes you wonder if football is fixed because 3 super bowls in a row patriots won now thats crazy if u ask me!!!!!!!

stanfordstud2
12-02-2005, 01:48 AM
Pats rock, and their fans are as passionate as yours, so don't label them glory hunters just because they support a team wrapped in success.

exactly. that guy didnt know what he was talking about.
and football isnt fixed. other teams are just stupid by wrapping their money up in bad contracts. when the pats are done with players, theyre gone, no bs

-Soro-
12-02-2005, 04:23 PM
I think he's jealous, it's like when Norwich fans call me a glory hunter when I support United.

The funny thing is, being a born and bred mancunian and a season ticket holder for as long as I can remember, I'm not quite a glory hunter.

SSC7
13-02-2005, 03:14 AM
Aye im gettin a lotta "glory hunter" from my mates cause im a Chelsea fan. Well i've been a loyal Chelsea fan sine I was 4. 10 years I've been there whether bad or good.

stanfordstud2
13-02-2005, 04:06 AM
Aye im gettin a lotta "glory hunter" from my mates cause im a Chelsea fan. Well i've been a loyal Chelsea fan sine I was 4. 10 years I've been there whether bad or good.

lets not make this about soccer alrighht? lol

-Soro-
13-02-2005, 01:05 PM
We're not making the topic purely about soccer, we're discussing how people who are jealous label supporters of good teams 'glory seekers/hunters' like the Masterman has done - if that means using soccer as an example then so be it.

Butcher11
13-02-2005, 02:34 PM

Well you know some of us liked them when they went 1-15 about 10 years back :$ As I season ticket holder, I'm kinda angry at your assumption Pats fans are all bandwagonners
And every other team has the same amount of money to spend lol (salary cap lmao)(not even CLOSE to the Yankees and Red Sox having way moe then everyone else)
Brady is overrated :rolleyes: He's won 3 super bowls ;) and although he isn't Joe Montana, he will probably be a HOFer

EDIT- and I hate fans who only like my Pats when they win, they ain't true fans. And McNabb said he wasn't sick. BTW- Bradywas sick against Pittsburgh in the AFC Chamionship game lmao ;)

stanfordstud2
14-02-2005, 12:58 AM
Well you know some of us liked them when they went 1-15 about 10 years back :$ As I season ticket holder, I'm kinda angry at your assumption Pats fans are all bandwagonners
And every other team has the same amount of money to spend lol (salary cap lmao)(not even CLOSE to the Yankees and Red Sox having way moe then everyone else)
Brady is overrated :rolleyes: He's won 3 super bowls ;) and although he isn't Joe Montana, he will probably be a HOFer

EDIT- and I hate fans who only like my Pats when they win, they ain't true fans. And McNabb said he wasn't sick. BTW- Bradywas sick against Pittsburgh in the AFC Chamionship game lmao ;)

The cap can still fluxuate, even in a hard cap.

and besides, ive already taken care of the idiot, no need to repeat me :)

Butcher11
15-02-2005, 09:26 PM
Lol, just finishing him off. And the cap fluxuates? And, the Eagles had a higher player payroll then the Patriots lol.

stanfordstud2
15-02-2005, 11:20 PM
Lol, just finishing him off. And the cap fluxuates? And, the Eagles had a higher player payroll then the Patriots lol.

Moderatly yes...the not alot...but if you play it right it can go in your favour. its more of a being smart then being rich thing

BURN3LL
20-02-2005, 09:58 AM
No1 likes the eagles!!!! Its all about the arsenal!

stanfordstud2
21-02-2005, 01:56 AM
No1 likes the eagles!!!! Its all about the arsenal!

soccer is gay
get off my topic

Luayminator
21-02-2005, 11:07 AM
Who the heck are the eagles? The bird ?

stanfordstud2
21-02-2005, 08:20 PM
Who the heck are the eagles? The bird ?
football team
dont be ignorant

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!