PDA

View Full Version : Au Revoir

tbh imo no m8
05-08-2006, 08:29 AM
I am going on holiday on the 8th so thats in 5 days and in the last week or so i havent been as active with the forum as there has been a lot of things i dont like, I am not saying they were done wrong but they just havent floated my boat.

I have also noticed quite a lot amount of favouritism and i know habbox say that doesn't happen well to be honest it does. I wont ever say anything bad about habbox outside of this forum so this is why i am posting it here. I also aint trying to say habbox is a bad place. I think it is far away from that. I have been here over 2 years now and loved every minute of it.

So after all this i dont intend to come back on habbox after my holiday as i would have had a 2 week break and wont feel the need to come back. I go on holiday which will be the 8th and when i resign from my helpdask staff position and leave habbox. I may visit infrequently out of boredom or just want to see how the place is going.

After all this i just wanna thank a few people who have been legends and deserve all the praise they get.

So in no particular order:

Craig - Complete legend nicest guy someone can ever find.
Smiddy1234 - Same as Craig i swear there must be something in the water down there lol.
-Illusions - Sweet girl we have had our differences but meh, i dont see why you all hate on her.
Wizzdom - He is such a cool guy and he is willing to help with whatever he can to help you.
2hd. - Havent spoke much but i remember our really fun race we had in the HxhD lol what Nvr didnt seem to fond of lol :P.
Angel-Light - Same again havent spoke much but she is a really nice girl and will go out on a limb to help you or make you feel better.
-Legoman- - I dunno what i can say about him to portray him. He really his the dogs. He is such a nice person and will do pretty much anything he can to help you or make you feel better. Honestly he is just such an amazing person.
Error - He is just such a cool person, easy to talk to and such a good mate.

Sorry if you feel i have left you out i looked through the staff list and couldn't find anybody else who sprang to mind.

Here is a list of people i feel who are worth mentioning:

Tommo/Stealth
Tash.
Rups
Jamie
iCrag
Harrison
Vicks!
Turbocharge

PM ME IF YOU WANT TO KEEP IN TOUCH!

Au revoir

-x-

Drooped
05-08-2006, 08:41 AM
Bye, enjoy your holiday and good luck in life.

I seriously do wonder the curse habbox has with it's staff, most leave in a bad way saying that habbox is full of favouritism, which it is. I've noticed that in many ways...

So anyway BYEEEEEEEEE<3

tbh imo no m8
05-08-2006, 08:43 AM
Yay lol Thank you :) Youu too have fun in life pm me if you want to keep in touch

brandon
05-08-2006, 08:45 AM
It's a shame to see you go, you will be missed.

tbh imo no m8
05-08-2006, 08:46 AM
Ty bbz :)

Drooped
05-08-2006, 08:46 AM
YAH, you were an aight moderator.

And, idk you too well soooooo nups.

tbh imo no m8
05-08-2006, 08:48 AM
Ok lol and ty :) People say that to me and i am like :o How you know i was a mod? lol

benjirofl
05-08-2006, 08:50 AM
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *wavess

Drooped
05-08-2006, 08:50 AM
you moderated the forum... tell tale sign your a moderator.

tbh imo no m8
05-08-2006, 08:53 AM
Omg Matt sorry i emant to mention you too :(

I know lol but i didnt know how many people actually knew :)

benjirofl
05-08-2006, 08:54 AM
tis k [[[;l il miss u on forum ;'[

Drooped
05-08-2006, 08:55 AM
Well, it's not as if a moderator is kept away from the eye?

You edit comments, keep people in-line etc so it's seeable.

tbh imo no m8
05-08-2006, 09:01 AM
Kk lol :)

At least i still got ya on msn Matt <3

benjirofl
05-08-2006, 09:02 AM
At least i still got ya on msn Matt <3

At Least ;]

tbh imo no m8
05-08-2006, 09:03 AM
Yep :p lol

:Jamie
05-08-2006, 09:33 AM
Will miss you loads Dan <3 bye still chat on msn bbz :P

tbh imo no m8
05-08-2006, 09:34 AM
Yep at least we got tht bbz :) :p

sarey
05-08-2006, 11:34 AM
will miss you dozens and dozens and millions and millions :'(
xx *hug* xx

Tash.
05-08-2006, 11:40 AM
:o Dan. All the good people are going :( Anyway, i'll tlk 2 ya on msn xD

Clarissaa
05-08-2006, 11:42 AM
]:

byee x

talk on msn yee?

Billay
05-08-2006, 03:51 PM
kinda sad to see a good person leave. ahve fun outside of habbox.

Ryan+Joe
05-08-2006, 05:12 PM
cyaaa.

Kukuthebird
05-08-2006, 05:24 PM
omg. bye!

?WhyNot?
06-08-2006, 03:10 AM
Cya, enjoy your holiday :)

edible
06-08-2006, 01:27 PM
Miss you already :(

Still i've got you msn. ;[
*hug*

tbh imo no m8
06-08-2006, 05:01 PM
Ty all if anyone else wants my msn just pm me :)

reindeer.
06-08-2006, 05:54 PM
Cyarrr ;)

tbh imo no m8
07-08-2006, 05:21 PM
Bye all I am off at 4AM!

Neversoft
07-08-2006, 05:34 PM
I am going on holiday on the 8th so thats in 5 days and in the last week or so i havent been as active with the forum as there has been a lot of things i dont like, I am not saying they were done wrong but they just havent floated my boat.

I have also noticed quite a lot amount of favouritism and i know habbox say that doesn't happen well to be honest it does. I wont ever say anything bad about habbox outside of this forum so this is why i am posting it here. I also aint trying to say habbox is a bad place. I think it is far away from that. I have been here over 2 years now and loved every minute of it.

So after all this i dont intend to come back on habbox after my holiday as i would have had a 2 week break and wont feel the need to come back. I go on holiday which will be the 8th and when i resign from my helpdask staff position and leave habbox. I may visit infrequently out of boredom or just want to see how the place is going.

After all this i just wanna thank a few people who have been legends and deserve all the praise they get.

So in no particular order:

Craig - Complete legend nicest guy someone can ever find.
Smiddy1234 - Same as Craig i swear there must be something in the water down there lol.
-Illusions - Sweet girl we have had our differences but meh, i dont see why you all hate on her.
Wizzdom - He is such a cool guy and he is willing to help with whatever he can to help you.
2hd. - Havent spoke much but i remember our really fun race we had in the HxhD lol what Nvr didnt seem to fond of lol :P.
Angel-Light - Same again havent spoke much but she is a really nice girl and will go out on a limb to help you or make you feel better.
-Legoman- - I dunno what i can say about him to portray him. He really his the dogs. He is such a nice person and will do pretty much anything he can to help you or make you feel better. Honestly he is just such an amazing person.
Error - He is just such a cool person, easy to talk to and such a good mate.

Sorry if you feel i have left you out i looked through the staff list and couldn't find anybody else who sprang to mind.

Here is a list of people i feel who are worth mentioning:

Tommo/Stealth
Tash.
Rups
Jamie
iCrag
Harrison
Vicks!
Turbocharge

PM ME IF YOU WANT TO KEEP IN TOUCH!

Au revoir

-x-

-Cough- :( See ya Dan (Dan is your name, right? :s) I haven't really got to know you 100% or had a person to person talk with you yet, but you seemed like a really cool friendly guy. It'll be a shame to see you go. Have a nice holiday and maybe I'll see you around. Farewell.

tbh imo no m8
07-08-2006, 06:04 PM
Yea it is my name :) You were Cool too Chris i can say the same about you :) Au Revoir! Last time i should be on for the next 2 weeks on once after that to see this thread then GONE!

edible
07-08-2006, 06:11 PM
I MISH YA BBZ!

And if you want to keep in contact with him just pm me cos im cool ;[

hellogoodbye
09-08-2006, 11:14 PM
byeeee.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!