PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] More Lag

Relationships
25-07-2004, 07:58 PM
Omg.. There has been so much lag in the hotel lately, ON consoles rooms EVERYWHERE I cant believe how much there is.. Why wont it stop there is supposedly been more erroring and glitches on the hotel i walked into a room earlier with sumin dancing in the wall when they got into a porter, which failed to port! Why is this Happening?

lauralol
26-07-2004, 08:11 PM
I know :( I hate lag! It makes habbo even more boring because then I cant find anyone because I cant contact them on console! grrr :@

Relationships
26-07-2004, 08:15 PM
Exactly, I hate lagg ITS BAD

Butcher11
26-07-2004, 09:43 PM
Lag is just a fact of habbo, you expect it, so try to do your best to get around it.

Simonac55
28-07-2004, 12:13 AM
Well it's normal to have lags because Habbo has advance technology. I hate when it does that too but it could be worse if there was no Habbo Hotel. There wouldn't be any lags but no Hotel. Well I think that Habbo Hotel is the best, even with lags.

Corey777
29-07-2004, 06:13 AM
Lag is just a fact of habbo, you expect it, so try to do your best to get around it.

I disagree When you say "You expect Lag". I strongly feel That Habbo/Sulake Should Fix the servers or whatever you call them:S To make less lag. Sometimes, In really busy times, If you message someone on the console, Its gets to them 15 MINUTES later :o . That is just pathetic. I meen, I think we pay Habbo Ltd. enough Money Through Credits and their advertising with mountain dew and Ipod. Anyways, Thats All i gotta say :D

F1L73R
29-07-2004, 06:14 AM
yeah there has been lag quite often on habbo lately but its gone now :D

iRoss
29-07-2004, 08:36 AM
There is only lag because ther are 2 many people in the hoel! :D

Wixss
29-07-2004, 03:18 PM
I disagree When you say "You expect Lag". I strongly feel That Habbo/Sulake Should Fix the servers or whatever you call them:S To make less lag. Sometimes, In really busy times, If you message someone on the console, Its gets to them 15 MINUTES later :o . That is just pathetic. I meen, I think we pay Habbo Ltd. enough Money Through Credits and their advertising with mountain dew and Ipod. Anyways, Thats All i gotta say :D

I agree with Corey777, they must make a lot off all of us buying credits so why can't they use some of the money on a better server?! I know there are a lot of ppl on and thats part of the reason but if they expect getting even more ppl to come they better make the server less laggy, like if this happened when I first joined habbo I would have just left.

Jane
29-07-2004, 04:44 PM
Grrr, I am fed up with console lag :@

1. I was doing a console clear out so I was putting 111 = stay etc and at the bottom I put no reply = delete so I waited about 30 mins...No replys so I ended up deleted nearly everyone. Then after about another hour I got loads of messages from " Unknown senders " because I had deleted them going 111

2. My friend who I havnt talked to in ages came on habbo and consoled me saying hi, lets meet up etc and by the time I got the console she had gone back offline

I think sulake should work harder to try and stop lag thats this bad.

Xx.HoTiE.xX
29-07-2004, 09:51 PM
I cant stand lag, it really annoys me. especially when i'm trying to get somewhere and cant get in a room :@

Gottomi
01-08-2004, 10:18 PM
Well for one there are like 10000 habbos on nowaday and I dont think habbo can support all them easily, and also every pet that is bought adds more lag to the hotel.

-Soro-
02-08-2004, 10:10 AM
The server is just too inconsistant. It goes up and down all day and I don't think I've ever experienced a lag-free session on Habbo. Back in the days of 2002 there was much less of it, but I still think Jibbi should invest in a better server to handle the excess of clients. Don't get my wrong I love Jibbi and she shouldn't be put to blame but I think it's something that should be done.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!