PDA

View Full Version : Departure from Catchetat

Catchetat
12-08-2006, 07:08 AM
Hey Habboxusers. I've decided to quit Habbox because I finally released how lame and boring Habbo Hotel is...

I'd like to thank all those who supported me.

Posting news, editing news and all Habbo Hotel related work took up a lot of my precious time. As an Ex-News Reporter, working with the Habbox News Department was fun but, again, it's best to think of your future. There's no way that I'll still be playing Habbo Hotel and posting news for Habbosoup once I go to University.

I know that it'll take me a while to get into the habit of not playing Habbo Hotel and all that but I'll try my best :)

After all this, here's a few people I really appreciate working/talking with in this forum:

- Seacat
- Stealth
- Ellis.
- Mokelle
- Laurensch1 (Something like that)

There's several more but I can't remember their names.

And for all those who are still working for the Habbox News Department, GO YOU! Make Habbox a better fansite!

Thanks for reading my post.

BYE!

P.S If you'd like to add me on MSN, send me a Private Message!

Pitch
12-08-2006, 10:13 AM
I didnt know you, but you were always posting news on the site, and you seemed like a sound guy from the little i did see of you.. Good luck in life.. ;]

Catzsy
12-08-2006, 10:26 AM
awwww:( Best of luck and i hope you will visit. <333

brandon
12-08-2006, 10:30 AM
Best of luck in the future dude! :[

Nixt
12-08-2006, 10:33 AM
Oh, Ellis. Is going to be devastated you know! It will be a pity to lose someone like you. Good luck with the future!

dark-as-death
12-08-2006, 11:39 AM
Good luck in the future dude,

-:Undertaker:-
12-08-2006, 12:39 PM
You were one of the best Habbox Staff in my opinon, Good luck in your future :)

Clarissaa
12-08-2006, 08:33 PM
you seemed cool, sad to see you go. good luck & all that jazz. x

Lozzoling
16-08-2006, 01:32 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOO NONONONONONONOO :'(

You were truely in the top 10 hxf members.

Herman
18-08-2006, 09:27 AM
Heh, I remember the days we used to talk together on habbo when we first met. Well, all the best in the future, goodbye.:)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!