PDA

View Full Version : SAW

properclone
13-02-2005, 10:25 AM
Wow, I just saw this movie and it is incredible! I thought it would just be a mindless gory movie with no plot, boy was I wrong! The plot was great and so was everything else! Kudos SAW, Great movie!

Szam
13-02-2005, 11:26 AM
I've seen a few trailers for that, looks very scary, I might go see soon though :p

Jane
13-02-2005, 03:39 PM
Why oh why did I watch it...it scared me out my wits

" He doesnt want us to cut through the chains, he wants us to cut through our legs " ahhh!

Hippygurl101
20-02-2005, 03:43 PM
Dear god I watche that couple nights ago. I was expecting it tp be like just horror but it was intelligent and clever kinda twisted scenarios the man set up for them.. I had to go home alone after it though and freaked.. It was still scary.. that strange thing on the bike.. uhh.
Btw didnt you jsut go 'Oh my god!' at the ending? Totally sent my mate running into the kitchen.

Azela
20-02-2005, 03:45 PM
I saw SAW and to be honest what i SAW wasn't anything to comment on. SAW is nothing but a blood thirsty film, or thats what i saw. Frankly SAW is the worst thing i ever sawed! ;)

SkaKid77
08-03-2005, 11:19 AM
I saw SAW and to be honest what i SAW wasn't anything to comment on. SAW is nothing but a blood thirsty film, or thats what i saw. Frankly SAW is the worst thing i ever sawed! ;)

That would have worked except the last one is saw too :p ;)

I thought Saw was a great film, the plot was clever and the ending was amazing. Also it didnt seem that gory, unless i expected more from it.

I dont know how the people who made it decided to come up with the scenarios though :p

Hippygurl101
08-03-2005, 10:16 PM
I know. there are some twisted minds out there. Only thing about this film is.. Really dont think about it too much after you've seen it because it becomes really obvious there are some lil plot flaws in it, and it ruins the whole effect really

Mit
11-03-2005, 09:24 PM
this is really scary im watching it now. they have ust found the box behind the X

Mit
11-03-2005, 09:36 PM
wats up with the weird dummy/crazy clown toy. its freaks me out, especially when it made that laughing sound. nd the pig mask thing, its so scary im nearly wetting myself lol

G-flow
11-03-2005, 09:38 PM
It looks good, i'll see it some day!

Vause
11-03-2005, 09:48 PM
Omg saw is so scary i sat there with my hands over my eyes all the way through!

Mit
11-03-2005, 10:03 PM
seen the ending now, looks set for a sequel

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!