PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown On Sky One?

Swastika
17-08-2006, 01:32 PM
I think Smackdown, Heat, Bottomline and other WWE programs should go back on Sky One.
Basically because people without SkySports carnt watch it!
I have to go to my Nannas just to watch wrestling every weekend.
I'd rather stay at home and watch it on the Saturday/Sunday morning like the god 'ol days!

Who aggrees? :D

Wayne
17-08-2006, 01:47 PM
I made a thread like this about a year ago. They never had LIVE RAW on Sky One though. I sent Sky One a message complaining, and they said Sky One doesn't hold sports programmes anymore, so I just bought Sky Sports for LIVE RAW and LIVE Smackdown.

DJ-Ali
17-08-2006, 01:54 PM
I've got NTL. Which is rubbish. I've pratically gone off wrestling now because I can barely watch it.

arouse
17-08-2006, 02:01 PM
No, just no. That is all I have to say. Grace & I disagree thoroughly.

Swastika
17-08-2006, 02:02 PM
I made a thread like this about a year ago. They never had LIVE RAW on Sky One though. I sent Sky One a message complaining, and they said Sky One doesn't hold sports programmes anymore, so I just bought Sky Sports for LIVE RAW and LIVE Smackdown.
Can you buy Skysports as a channel?
People say you have to buy the movies aswell, so its like another £20 extra.

arouse
17-08-2006, 02:10 PM
*looks at the blue signature*
*Covers Grace' eyes*
How dare you! Such filth!

Wayne. (Super Moderator) Please stay on topic.

Wayne
17-08-2006, 02:11 PM
Can you buy Skysports as a channel?
People say you have to buy the movies aswell, so its like another £20 extra.

No, I rung up and chose to have Sky Sports 1 and Sky Sports 3, and they charge me £10 extra a month. No movie channels installed.

KBC
17-08-2006, 04:59 PM
Doesn't really matter since I'm in USA and see RAW Live. SmackDown! is changing stations for us though.

YellowParasol
17-08-2006, 07:37 PM
Well im ok because i have Sky Sports.. i like watching it weekdays on Sky Sports 3 :) and the main events on Sky Sports 1

Uwe
18-08-2006, 07:09 AM

Wrestling isnt a sport though ;[
its hot guys jumping around in tight clothes - Why I watch it :rolleyes:
Anyway, it should go back on sky one :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!