PDA

View Full Version : WWE Summerslam Results

Wayne
21-08-2006, 09:54 AM
Warning: DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED OR HAVE TAPED IT AND WATCHING IT AT ANOTHER TIME.

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/Headers/3071514

Chavo Guerrero def. Rey Mysterio
ECW World Champion Big Show def. Sabu
Hulk Hogan def. Randy Orton
Ric Flair def. Mick Foley ("I Quit" Match)
Batista def. World Heavyweight Champion King Booker (DQ)
D-Generation X def. The McMahons
WWE Champion Edge def. John Cena

http://www.wwe.com/shows/summerslam/photos/

Callum.
21-08-2006, 09:56 AM
Aww, i missed it.

Was it any good?

I'll probably try to download it or something.

Sabu
21-08-2006, 09:58 AM
Mr Wayne first on the job :P

Looking at the matches etc, Summerslam looked pretty poo. Shame about Sabu losing, he should have wo it - I'm getting sick of people like Big Show being the winner all the time because off his size and weight ;l.

Wayne
21-08-2006, 09:58 AM
Aww, i missed it.

Was it any good?

I'll probably try to download it or something.

I don't watch PPVs which are shown on Sky Box Office anyway, I just read the results/view the photos. Of what I have read, it seems rather good, but slightly disappointing.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/summerslam/ Click a match in the box to read the results.

Sabu
21-08-2006, 10:03 AM
I don't watch PPVs which are shown on Sky Box Office anyway, I just read the results/view the photos. Of what I have read, it seems rather good, but slightly disappointing.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/summerslam/ Click a match in the box to read the results.

I'm not a fan of Raw, but I gotta watch it ASAP because Jeff Hardy is returning. Can't see it 'til Thursday :'(

Anybody think Jeff should go to Smackdown! and team with Matt?

Wayne
21-08-2006, 10:05 AM
I'm not a fan of Raw, but I gotta watch it ASAP because Jeff Hardy is returning. Can't see it 'til Thursday :'(

Anybody think Jeff should go to Smackdown! and team with Matt?

No, he's going to RAW. It says on WWE.com he wants to fight on his own.

Sabu
21-08-2006, 10:06 AM
No, he's going to RAW. It says on WWE.com he wants to fight on his own.

Ya I know he's going to Raw.

Cba to read about him ;]

-Wolverine
21-08-2006, 10:07 AM
Summerslam was awesome, Foley-Flair was dissapointing and Batista-Booker blowed, but it was very good overall. :D

Off-Topic: Hi Sabu and Wayne.

Wayne
21-08-2006, 10:08 AM
Summerslam was awesome, Foley-Flair was dissapointing and Batista-Booker blowed, but it was very good overall. :D

Hey. ;) After reading the results, Edge vs Cena looked a good match, and DX vs McMahons.

Sabu
21-08-2006, 10:09 AM

I thought those would have stolen the show :P

OT: Hola -Wolverine. Err, Tim? I can't remember your name :( Anywayz, where has you been? I missed you :(

-Wolverine
21-08-2006, 10:10 AM
Hey. ;) After reading the results, Edge vs Cena looked a good match, and DX vs McMahons.
Yeah Edge-Cena was easily match of the night, DX vs. McMahons was great at the beginning but then it started being kinda bad since Vince & Shane completely dominated HBK, and it lacked any good wrestling for a while, but at the end it was very good. :)

OT: Hola -Wolverine. Err, Tim? I can't remember your name Anywayz, where has you been? I missed you

My name is Randy :P. I've been on vacation and now my relatives are here so im barely allowed to come on the computer, im only on now since it's 4:20 am for me, and im dead tired.

Missed you too. xD

Edit once again: I'm too tired now, i g2g bye Sabu (Warren I think?) and Wayne. :)

Sabu
21-08-2006, 10:14 AM
Yeah Edge-Cena was easily match of the night, DX vs. McMahons was great at the beginning but then it started being kinda bad since Vince & Shane completely dominated HBK, and it lacked any good wrestling for a while, but at the end it was very good. :)

My name is Randy :P. I've been on vacation and now my relatives are here so im barely allowed to come on the computer, im only on now since it's 4:20 am for me, and im dead tired.

Missed you too. xD

27 stitches for Foley? :D

Randy? Where the heck did I get Tim from?

Slash
21-08-2006, 01:15 PM
Sounds like it was pretty dull :(
jeff hardy topic; apparantly, he's meant to get a major push when he returns.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!