PDA

View Full Version : ECW Results for 8/22/06

KBC
23-08-2006, 03:29 AM
Live from Wilkes-Barre, PA

- Announcers plug Tonight's main event - Summerslam Rematch for the ECW title - Big Show vs. Sabu.

- Extreme bikini contest - Torrie Wilson (without her mut) vs. Kelly Kelly. After Wilson showed off her bikini, Test and Mike Knox come out to stop Kelly Kelly from showing her's off. Outcomes The Sandman and Tommy Dreamer. The Sandman says us three vs. you three. Torrie brought Kelly Kelly in to start the match. She gives Kelly a stink face.

(1) Test, Mike Knox and Kelly Kelly vs. Tommy Dreamer, The Sandman, and Kelly Kelly. Fans chanted "you can't wrestle" at the heels. Dreamer pinned Knox following a DDT for the victory.

- Backstage, Heyman (with his personal security) told The Big Show he was worried about excepting Sabu's challenge tonight. The Big Show told Heyman not to worry.

- Matt Striker is now your teacher on ECW. He said ECW make him want to vomit. He said he is bringing his brains to ECW. Lucky us.

(2) Extreme Rules match: Kevin Thorn (with Ariel) vs. Balls Mahoney. Thorn won in 2:58.

- The Reject Shannon Moore mumbled something.

(3) CM Punk vs. Charles W. Anderson. Yes, CW Anderson finally debuts on ECW TV. Punk won via submission at 2:41. At least Anderson got in his spinbuster.

- Sabu cut a short promo saying that tonight The Big Show is going down. That would be nice.

- Backstage, Heyman told Hardcore Holly he needed to make an impact. Heyman said no one wants him in ECW. I know I don't, then again, I don't want him in Raw or Smackdown either.

- Out comes RVD.
- They showed "The Marine" trailor again.

- Backstage, Heyman talked to Hardcore Holly. He told he Holly he needs to make an impact, and that one wants him in ECW. I know I don't.

(4) Rob Van Dam vs. Danny Doring. RVD wins in 2:27 with the frog splash. After the match, Hardcore Holly comes in and attacks both guys with a chair. He gives RVD an Alabama Slam. He then mocks RVD by saying "Hard Core Holly." RVD eyed Holly as he walked away.

- Rene Dupree cut another short promo backstage.

(5) Summerslam Rematch for the ECW World Heavyweight title: The Big Show vs. Sabu. Before the match, they showed The Big Show attacking DX at Summerslam. With referee Scott Armstrong down, Sabu used the chair on The Big Show, but he was still down when Sabu made the cover. Mickie Henson became the referee, but The Big Show kicked out. Sabu used the ring bell at 8:00 to be DQ-ed and to bust open the champion, knocking him over the top rope through a table on the arena floor.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!