PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Rare

xxMATTGxx
26-07-2004, 05:24 PM
Hi dose any one know when the next rare out on habbo.co.uk if so plzz tell me :eusa_clap

Relationships
26-07-2004, 07:31 PM
I think it might be the speakers corner I THINK :S

lauralol
26-07-2004, 08:41 PM
Ash he said WHEN the nxt rare is coming out, and Matt, nobody knows except for Hotel Management, though Im not sure if even they know! :rolleyes:

Butcher11
26-07-2004, 09:39 PM
I heard maybe Christmas, the snowglobe, a rumor I don't believe is speaker's corner in August for back to school.

Arcanum
27-07-2004, 04:05 AM
I think it might be the speakers corner I THINK :S

Yes, probably so!

-Arcanum

A-K
27-07-2004, 02:15 PM
I would think about Christmas time for the next rare. Like we have said on the forums, the snowglobe seems the most obvious to be out around christmas.
I cant belive we are not far off a year without catalouge rares :(

Well, 4 months to go till we reach the year mark. :(

Adzeh
27-07-2004, 09:22 PM
i reckon the new rare should be for the back to school period. failing that it should be the christmas rare. there hasnt been a rare out since last christmas so it is getting boring in rare trade rooms

Concentric
27-07-2004, 11:06 PM
i think they should put the speakers corner in hc after study that would be way better, then bring out the snow globe in the catalogue at xmas :eusa_droo

@K
28-07-2004, 10:41 AM
If speakers corner come out, aload of people will be disappointed as they traded a lot of thrones for them.

Sabra
28-07-2004, 01:04 PM
Well if ur rich and traded like a few thrones for um... for rich people thrones are like HC sofas to most people :p :p and i think that the next rare will be the snow globe cuz why would they have a rare worth 10 thrones get brought down to like 5 hcs.... make ya think :D

Corey777
29-07-2004, 05:34 AM
If speakers corner come out, aload of people will be disappointed as they traded a lot of thrones for them.
Yes , I agree with that ... But I do think It will be the next rare And Im guessing itll come out sometime ... Well Mid-Late-August ?? .. Just My opinion >:P

Adzeh
02-08-2004, 01:50 PM
do u remember when in the rares section it said there is usually a rare once a month.
well now there hasnt been a rare since last christmas. are the habbo staff flumaxed for ideas or do they think the amount of rares at the moment is out of control.
rare trade rooms are getting boring now as people only have the same stuff.
the most people can do now is contemplate and argue on what the values are.
any habox (or habbo) staff out there who can help?

Usher
03-08-2004, 04:10 AM
You know personally.. I think it is going to be sooner than Christmas the new rare, read up on Funky Fridays they give out hints :$, also a good tip is to stock up on dead christmas trees and broken gingerbread houses I think they are going to be worth a lot

ullie
04-08-2004, 03:39 PM
More like 40 Thrones to 1 HC :o

Starberg
07-08-2004, 10:13 PM
i reckon the Mountain Dew'll be the next rare. It's been oging on for so long surely dey shud relase it

Brother Ryan
07-08-2004, 11:15 PM
Why does it have to be the next rare?

Have it in its own section called Mountain Dew. Making it a rare will make idiots who find the game life will go mental, and it is kinda unfair anyway letting stupid £2:50p wasting HC members gettting there money ripped off hands on it first.

=aussie-devil=
11-08-2004, 04:11 AM
my theory for them not bringing anything out since last christmas is...
i think they might bring out like 3,4 or 5 rares at a time so people have a choice at what they want if you catch ma drift

Kai2003
11-08-2004, 08:01 PM
lol habbo probably doesnt have any ideas. I sent like 30 ideas in 1 msg to them. They should actually listen to ppl that send ideas for rares... Like a birdhouse (goes with birdbath), Football stuff, or like a judge booth (would look kool with speakers corner)

ludacris
12-08-2004, 07:30 AM
wot if the mountindew stuff comes out then all thoes peepol who made the program will argew over hu the habbo team chose!!
i think the nxt rare would be some thing good like a speakers corner and al thoes peeps hu payed like 8throwns 4 them wil b happy cos then they will buy moor of them so they will b stinkin ritch
:8

iRoss
12-08-2004, 08:05 AM
whats the point of bringing out a speakers corner again when that meens all of then poepl with a speakers corner now wont be a super rare or as rare at all! :s

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!