PDA

View Full Version : Rares in the cat

Pilgrim-Soul
15-02-2005, 08:20 PM
I dont see the point of having rares in the cat. If they are in the cat that doesnt make them rare. Does it? Lets say erm the specker... If i remember correctly that was one of the best super rares but now.... people hate them. Think of all the people that offered loads of thones and hc's for that and now they are 25 creds. This is a scam in effect. You buy loads of credits to buy hc's then to thrones and then you buy that special piece of furni... A speker. The next year its in the cat for 25 creds... What a waste of money???

Hope some people aggre with this.

Butcher11
15-02-2005, 09:41 PM
Well, it was obvious it was going to be relased as a rare, because it was in Funky Friday about a year ago, advertised that if you won, you'd win the next released catalog rare. But then a glitch caused them to wait a year to release it.

Seacat
15-02-2005, 11:05 PM
I dont see the point of having rares in the cat. If they are in the cat that doesnt make them rare. Does it? Lets say erm the specker... If i remember correctly that was one of the best super rares but now.... people hate them. Think of all the people that offered loads of thones and hc's for that and now they are 25 creds. This is a scam in effect. You buy loads of credits to buy hc's then to thrones and then you buy that special piece of furni... A speker. The next year its in the cat for 25 creds... What a waste of money???

Hope some people aggre with this.
It can be annoying paying lots of thrones for something and then it comes in catalogue, but thats the risks and excitement in super rare trading!

Nielez
16-02-2005, 08:14 PM
Allmost every rare in habbo was made to earn money for habbo, if they put a rare in catalogue they will get lots of money... so it IS pretty smart but quite annoying for habbos themselves sometimes

dannyboymed
17-02-2005, 07:29 AM
I don't like all the rares and Super Rares etc. I hope Habbo releases the Super Rares in the catalogue over time to lower their value. I'm not a rare trader so I wouldn't care though.

micky.blue.eyes
17-02-2005, 04:27 PM
I don't like all the rares and Super Rares etc. I hope Habbo releases the Super Rares in the catalogue over time to lower their value. I'm not a rare trader so I wouldn't care though.
I hope they won't.
I don't have all those super rares but if they are in the cata they will be less special? I like being in a room with some cool super rares. It looks cool.

dannyboymed
18-02-2005, 12:00 PM
Thats a good point but the problem is, people never mix rares with norms. I'd like a normal room with one or two rares in it.

G-flow
18-02-2005, 12:09 PM
yeah i agree with you rich dude, Its been a waste of time for everyone who had saved thrones and other rares etc etc just to get the speakers

RICH-DUDE
28-03-2005, 10:19 AM
hi im new and ne one want a hc set im SICK of it lol :eusa_pray

Warning
!xx!kyle!xx! (forum moderator): Please, try to stay on the topic.

RICH-DUDE
28-03-2005, 10:20 AM
oh and by the way iM RICH DUDES BRO LOL

Warning
!xx!kyle!xx! (forum moderator): Please don't double post, simply edit your previous one by clicking edit button.

- Stay on the topic once again

BlueTails
28-03-2005, 01:48 PM

Some Of us Are! :(

TehJoshy
28-03-2005, 02:00 PM
Allmost every rare in habbo was made to earn money for habbo, if they put a rare in catalogue they will get lots of money... so it IS pretty smart but quite annoying for habbos themselves sometimes

Yes But Some people do belive that some super rares are never going to be released into the Catalog becuase there have only been created for a special event.
For Example The Dino Egg - It was Only released for the launch of the PS One Game Spyro The Dragon.

micky.blue.eyes
28-03-2005, 03:12 PM
Yes But Some people do belive that some super rares are never going to be released into the Catalog becuase there have only been created for a special event.
For Example The Dino Egg - It was Only released for the launch of the PS One Game Spyro The Dragon.
Yes, but most of the rares are made for habbos who did something well, or competition prizes, and still they release it. :@
I hate it.

albino-man
28-03-2005, 06:11 PM
i agree
its un fair tht people judge people by if they hc or not some people r rich and not hc and poeple think just because they not hc they r poor :(
and thts not true :D
because im not hc but im rich abit not a lot but i got a throne and some hcs:D

doraemonkiller
29-03-2005, 09:34 AM
i agree
its un fair tht people judge people by if they hc or not some people r rich and not hc and poeple think just because they not hc they r poor :(

i know some non-hc is very very rich with alot throne .
maybe they hiding badge but they said they get those throne when Ione was hotel manager .

micky.blue.eyes
29-03-2005, 10:04 AM
i agree
lol, I'm non-hc too and I have 3 thrones and alot of hcs and someother rares.
Just trading and trading, making profit and stuff, but when they release a rare I lose some, depending if I have that rare or not, I lost much when the red amber was released (months ago).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!