PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Police Force

PICCY
27-07-2004, 02:51 AM
I think Habbo should add an extra Moderating Team like a Habbo police Force
They could have like less power than a hobba in training but do have some power, They could take care of the little jobs like 'Removing rites' for ppl
And answerng the question that are sent through 'call or help' rather than email to habbo ltd.
You know just the thing Hobbas dont have time for

Fireswords
27-07-2004, 07:02 PM
I think if you get banned say you get 2hr. ban, you should be put in habbo jail for 2 hours, and you have to be online though, and to get unban from a perm ban, you have to spend 48 hours in jail, and online hours! :D

And when your time is up, you will be released and back to Hotel View!

PICCY
31-07-2004, 06:18 AM
lol how many ppl do you know that can stay awake online for 48 hours, iv done it myself but i wont be doing it agen lol
besides whats the point of banning you if you can still message your freinds it wouldnt really be punishent would it?

geertjuhhh
31-07-2004, 09:44 AM
y stay awake? just keep your pc running and go to your bed :)

>Max<
31-07-2004, 08:33 PM
this is such rubbish u know that habbo would never make another team with less powers just for little things, anyway nobody would stay on habbo for 48 thats wasting their internet and very pointless

Jane
31-07-2004, 08:41 PM
Maybe she meant you could go on habbo , but were in jail. Example: You go on for one hour, come off. 47 hours left in jail. You get my meaning?

PICCY
01-08-2004, 01:37 AM
this is such rubbish u know that habbo would never make another team with less powers just for little things, anyway nobody would stay on habbo for 48 thats wasting their internet and very pointless

Its just an idea i had i never said they should have it :eusa_eh:

yazziyazzi
01-08-2004, 11:23 AM
he was just trying .!stop puttin ppl down that is real mean saying it is rubbish.Some ppl here today are very un kind :@ it was a good ider mabey it could be when u log on u see a jail screen and cant to enything! dont be put down by ppl saying it is rubbish!

Arcanum
01-08-2004, 01:37 PM
That is a good idea, one of the best yet :D And they could lower the age more

-Arcanum

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!