PDA

View Full Version : Gallas and baptista in, Bye bye reyes and cole

Brody
01-09-2006, 03:59 PM
thats rite on deadline day both ashley cole and jose antonio reyes have left arsenal. Reyes departs on a season long loan to real madrid, with baptista coming the over way on a season long loan
and ashley cole moving to chelsea finally in a part exchange deal, william gallas comes to arsenal as part of that deal and 5 million pounds.

Other deadline day deals:
carlos tevez corinithians->west ham
javi mascherano corinithians->westham
pascal chimbonda wigan->spurs
steed malbranque fulham->spurs
leon mckenzie norwich->conventry
robert huth chelsea->middlesbrough

CokeZero
01-09-2006, 04:01 PM
i don't know why they always leave it till deadline day then never buy anyone

Azul
01-09-2006, 04:02 PM
I think that's a great deal. Baptista is suited for the Prem, I never really rated Reyes he's lightweight and whinges too much.

Cole who for me is one, if not the best left back in the world, but 5 million plus one of the best centre backs in the world is good deal. Some good business by Arsene as always.

Brody
01-09-2006, 04:03 PM
arsenal also signed brazil under 19 captain for 4 million pounds from sou poulo(sp)

ScouseOrient
01-09-2006, 05:48 PM
No they never.

WHoops they have
http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=413656&CPID=8&clid=3&lid=2&title=Denilson+agrees+Arsenal+deal

YellowParasol
01-09-2006, 06:19 PM
i don't know why they always leave it till deadline day then never buy anyone

There was loads of Transfere's made yesterday

:Hazel
02-09-2006, 07:39 PM
[FONT=Arial Black]leon mckenzie norwich->conventry

Don't remind me I'm still bitter about it. :@

I didn't realise Reyes had left Arsenal. :o

Brody
02-09-2006, 07:43 PM
reyes was too much of a lightweight for the premiership so arsenal unleash the beast baptista

Pixel
02-09-2006, 07:47 PM
So glad we have got rid of cole, I haven't seen much of baptista but people have said good things about him :D

Lol there's a funny article about coles book here:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?xml=/sport/2006/09/02/sojimw02.xml&sSheet=/sport/2006/09/02/ixothspt.html

"One day I was just chilling with my homies, when this geezer call Jose come round me manor giving it large, saying he wants me to go hang with the Chelsea massive. Well, at the time I has got the **** with Arsenal, right, cos that David Dein has just offered me a contract for 55 long uns a week when I is expecting 60, minimum. Don't get me wrong, blood, it's not about the money. I is an ordinary lad from an ordinary background, for me money ain't what I am in the game for. I'd play for nothing, any day of the week.

"Which is roughly what Arsenal is expecting me to do. 55 a week: it's a joke. This Dein is dissin me, right? He is well out of order. So I says to this Jose: 'what you got then?' And this bald geezer what is with him gets out this like humungous cheque book and I'm telling you, the moment he gets it out, I feels six foot tall. Which is just as well, as this Jose says he ain't interested in left backs what are midgets.

Brody
02-09-2006, 07:51 PM
LMAO!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!