PDA

View Full Version : HabboxLive Needs You!

Adzeh
02-09-2006, 01:49 PM
That's right, after my and Angel-Light's hostile takeover of HabboxLive.com ended in complete success, we are now appealing to each and every one of you to help us get HabboxLive.com back the status it deserves.

In a recent survey that I conducted whilst on air, around 80% of listeners said that they did not tune in more often because shows were not interesting enough and there were not enough competitions. Well we are going to fix that.

I am asking all HabboxForum.com visitors and HabboxLive.com listeners to help us out by donating whatever Habbo furniture possible so that our DJs can give it away whilst on air and conduct competitions with it.

If you wish to donate, then simple search Adzeh on Habbo Uk and drop whatever furni you can in the HabboxLive Competition Donations room. Anything and everything donated will be divided among the DJs whilst doing their shows and will be source of more entertainment for you, the listeners!

Should you feel the impulse to donate a rare (of any kind) please PM me on the Habbox Forum with details of what you donated and we will add your name to a special page on the HabboxLive.com website, just because we can :p. Repeat donaters of rares may also get a few more perks as we go on, but that's all I'll say on the matter ;).

So why are you still listening to me? Get down to Habbo UK and help me, Angel-Light, and our fabulous team of DJs give you the best experiences possible whilst listening to HabboxLive.com.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!