PDA

View Full Version : Bullied By Teachers

pygon
18-02-2005, 06:49 PM
i dunno y but i get told off for ANYTHING, literally

the whole class cud be talking and i cud be tlaking very quietly o but get sent out etc

anyone els eget bulied like that?

Simonac55
18-02-2005, 07:02 PM
Makes me think of me. One time, I was just talking while all the others were talking and she made me go outside of her class. A bit weird when a teacher picks on you. I say to go talk to her and try to make her understand that you doesn't like it when you do that. Teachers are suppose to be comphrensive and if she is, she will understand you.

Chillzy
18-02-2005, 07:09 PM
My teachers dont bullie anyone... everyone is equal in my class

AngJum
18-02-2005, 07:16 PM
You shouldn't be talking anyway.. unless they say so. If everyone is talking they cant send the whole class outside now, can they? I just get on with my work and don't get into any bother.

Snowboarding
18-02-2005, 08:17 PM
I often was put throught that sort of thing by my teachers in grades 1-8 (year 1-8 in England)

My grade 7 teacher would never let me use the washroom. Anyone else could but not me. Whenever I would ask to go to the washroom I would get "No" in reply. I would then say "I must go now because I need to go very badly". She snaps "no!". So I walk out of the class and she gave me a detention for leaving without permission. I hate that teacher with a passion. :@

Escalabar
19-02-2005, 10:28 PM
I hated nearlly every single teacher while I was at high school. Just because someone is bad sometimes, they automatically blame everything onto you if someone does something
Pathetic...

Beeniee
20-02-2005, 05:49 AM
I think teachers are unfair.. If you have done something nuaghty with another person, only you get the blame.. When you try to tell your side of the story they don't listen..

Moose
20-02-2005, 08:47 AM
my teachers are pretty ok...

1st and 2nd period teacher: shes ok, nice, strict had heart attacks and continous eating mcdonalds...

3rd gets told off, so no problem with me

4th she thinsk we are 3rd graders *shes nice, really...*

5th shes a fat teacher (pe, doesnt bother me)

6th kinda nice... stares at me alot o_o

7th he makes fun of evryone but i tell him off..

Hippygurl101
20-02-2005, 03:34 PM
My maths teacher from ages ago I think it was year 9 used to pick on me alot. I mean me and my mates taked.. But he always picked me out as the main offender and made me sit up the front next to his desk.. god it was torture. He once put a sign on our table saying 'The No talking Table' everyone in the class laughed at us.. Ill get him back.. one day.

Beeniee
21-02-2005, 04:43 AM
:o I cant stand teachers these days! Lol

I only like supply teachers now, because it's the chance to bully the teacher :P

CarolineQT2774
21-02-2005, 09:13 AM
You shouldn't be talking anyway.. unless they say so. If everyone is talking they cant send the whole class outside now, can they? I just get on with my work and don't get into any bother.

A teacher would always say... Just because everyone else is talking, doesn't give you the right for you to do so as well.

Luayminator
21-02-2005, 01:45 PM
In my school if a teacher miss treats a student or singles he or she out ,the teacher gets a warning , 5 of those warnings and shes out , and on the third she gets half a salery at the end of the month :D

Max
21-02-2005, 02:00 PM
I'm always the one to blame. All the teachers are picking on me.
Even when the whole class is talking and I'm talking very quietly they blame me. And on that moment when they are telling me to shut up the whole class is talking very load and they dont care.
I hate teachers

Luayminator
21-02-2005, 03:19 PM
Report the teacher to someone ??

GommeInc
21-02-2005, 07:03 PM
You're not being bullied, you're just targetted, have a word with the teacher asking why he is doing this to only you. I would.

Jamie
21-02-2005, 09:24 PM
I personally think that teachers just pleasure out of embrassing you

Butcher11
21-02-2005, 09:40 PM
Never had that problem, although I wasn't exactly Mr. Great Kid in class lol :rolleyes:

Infrontation
16-03-2005, 08:38 AM
Mmmm My Teacher Threw A Homework Diary And Smacked Me On The Face Once. Is That Bullying Or Just Cruelty

Georgia
06-04-2005, 08:59 PM
That happens with me every lesson in english. Whole class laughs so she makes me stand up and explain why im laughing. To get her wound up i just carry on laughing :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!