PDA

View Full Version : LOL, how sad.

Metric.
04-09-2006, 11:27 PM
I went to put some water in the coolent tank or w/e it is because the mercedes is leaking coolent, and I allways top up the tank with coolent before I run it every once and a while to make sure nothing siezes up. Anyway I popped the hood and I went to open it and I noticed the hood orniment was missing and there were some scratches around the hole. So somebody went up to the car with like a sc're'w driver, poped the hood orniment off and took it.
I guess the Mercedes is cursed with vandals, first it was stolen from it's original owners and the thieved took off with the navigation screen and the rear tail-lights, now the hood orniment :rolleyes:

How sad can you be?

Has your ever gotten vandalized or stolen?

Nemo
04-09-2006, 11:43 PM
thats annoying i bet..... i dont have a car coz im like young but.... if they did... then i just put some cctv lookin at it or sumin :P

NekkLe
05-09-2006, 10:15 AM
Mercs are known to get there sign nicked, thats why you shouldn't leave them parked somewhere dodgey :)

Azul
05-09-2006, 10:17 AM
I had mine keyed.

Lµke
05-09-2006, 10:51 AM
I had mine keyed.

Thats my pet hate, its just jelousy that people that do that.

Although i do collect car badges myself, easiest ones to get are Ford's and Voltswagons. Although i did pull to hard and took the grill with it rofl.

You
09-09-2006, 09:53 AM
My dads nearly got his window smashed, luckily my mum heard someone out side and checked who it was..

-Soph-
09-09-2006, 10:07 AM
one of our old cars got its windows smashed and pretty much messed up.. So that went to the scrapheap

Thats pretty much all thats happened

Jamie!
09-09-2006, 10:32 AM
Wasn't really our car cause it was on hire but when we were in Spain someone smashed the windows and took digi camera n some money out of the glovebox

Turnip
10-09-2006, 12:00 PM
nxt door neighbour is a sikk head, n he smashed up his car once.. :S

n his alloys got nicked ;p
but he got a pole n put it through the front window n dented the side..
only a nova but he doing it up so it was gettin there.

hes a nut nut i swear ;P

Kasabian
10-09-2006, 12:18 PM
Person on the street found out his GF didn't want to be with him, went out and smashed up his Impreza....

....Then claimed insurence on it :s

NekkLe
11-09-2006, 10:49 AM
Person on the street found out his GF didn't want to be with him, went out and smashed up his Impreza....

....Then claimed insurence on it :s
Yes.. you can claim from vandilism, depending on what insurance policy your on he could take her to court.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!