PDA

View Full Version : Habbox is great!

Simonac55
27-07-2004, 07:12 PM
I think Habbox is a great website! Honestly, this is the most complete website I've seen for Habbo! And the moderation is really good. I have seen rarely people say bad things. This is really great because respecting the rules is an important thing everywhere! Even if it's just a forum or a game. And the Habbox Staff is really dedicated to their people! This site is great and I can't say bad things on it.
But everybody can't have the same opinion as me and I accept it. So all I want to say to Habbox is: Keep up the good work! Really great website!

Simonac

TopBuz
27-07-2004, 09:54 PM
yes habbox is a great site, and its nice to see someone saying it. we will take the time to write a negative post, or complain about things, but when we see something we like + appreciate we take it for granted.
nice one Simonac.... and habbox! :P

Simonac55
27-07-2004, 10:15 PM
Thank you but I meant it. It is really well organized and it is very big and updated alot of times!

Gottomi
27-07-2004, 11:29 PM
I love habbox and I go to the forum alot but I really really hate the rare values part. If they would take away the rare values section nobody would hate habbox, but they won't and honestly I dont know why if its the only thing that gets people irritated with them. :@

TopBuz
27-07-2004, 11:42 PM
its no good just saying you hate the rare values, why do they cause you a problem? wat is it you dont like about them?

Gottomi
27-07-2004, 11:51 PM
its no good just saying you hate the rare values, why do they cause you a problem? wat is it you dont like about them?

Im not going to take the time to answer that again because Ive made like 3 threds about it and posted in many others.

Simonac55
28-07-2004, 01:40 AM
Well we all have our own opinion. If you think that, it is okay lol

TopBuz
28-07-2004, 02:32 PM
refusing to ansewer doesn't help your case in my opinoin. if you have posted in many other threads, why start something you cant finish in this one???
:p

jd25
31-07-2004, 12:38 PM
Topbuz dude stay off his case its his choice if he doesn't wanna answer

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!