PDA

View Full Version : Summer Fun - Ends September 21st

.Lynn
05-09-2006, 10:17 PM
Summer has gone, and school has begun. And now there is no more vacation fun.

I want you to relive that fun and tell me what you did over the summer vacation. You can write your entry in a form of a poem or a story. Oh yes, and proper grammar will be a plus! So.. get writing :)

Prize = 1 red amber lamp kindly donated by Rarewolf.

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions, just click on the post reply icon.

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: .Lynn
Habbox Name:
My entry:-

This competition will run until September 21st unless otherwise stated. When the competition finishes 2hd. and .Lynn will pick the winner(s) and the prize will be handed over in Habbo Hotel UK.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY (this includes 2 different entries in one post).
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom:

Terms and conditions: To prevent unfair competitions, we only allow one entry for each Habbox member and one pc. If more entries are sent using the same Habbox member and/or pc, all the entries will be withdrawn from the competition. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on September 21st, 2006. The winner will be announced in this forum and in this thread. They will be private messaged by 2hd. to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. 2hd. and .Lynn will be judging the competition. Any harassment or attempted bribery will get you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competitions, unless Competition states they may. This includes all sites and departments that are involved with Habbox. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner(s) being announced in the announcement forum. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition or in any other Habbox competition event.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators or post in the competition question/comments forum.

e5
06-09-2006, 01:48 PM
Habbo Name: ,Ell
Habbox Name: Elliott
My Entry:-
-During the summer holidays, I did alot! but it has been sooo quick!
first of all I went to this proper cool place, it was really fun I went with my mate and my bro and his mum and his mum's friends and my mum and their freinds, etc etc.. after that me, my bro and my mate and his mates did a football course for 4 days, we did a mini would cup, and me and my mate were on the team of Brazil and thanks to the little ones, we won!!! we got these cool medals and then I kissed it n it smudge I tried to it rub it off I was like ew omg how rude!! then my granny's birthday isn't till November but we party while it's hot in august, the journey was meant to take 5 hours, due to traffic it took it 5 hours ;l on the way down funnily enough we saw some neighbours we were like wth?!?! lmao it was funny. then on the way down, we kept waving at these guys n he was being a geek by pulling funny faces I was like looooool roflllllll!! we stayed at a ***** 5 star hotel ***** it was really cool, and while we were down there, there was an air show, harrier was proper loudddd so was another n there was the red arrows, the RAF thing, I love da RAF so I love going down there, its the second time its been on for us ;P we only stayed the weekend though :D On the way back it took us 5 hours which it should, the best is 4 which my dad did lol! we also did a dog show for the first time, and my dog came 3rd! that means she qualifies for crufts :P she got another show next week not sure if we are doing it though because my mum doesn't wanna go on her own! I did alot more but I can't remember at the moment, I had a great holiday, Ok! Wooooo!

Machine Head
06-09-2006, 05:45 PM
Habbo Name: 238gamer238
Habbox UK Name: Warren_Innit
My Entry:

During the Summer Holidays, I didn't really do much ;) The first 4 days I simply relaxed, then went to the beautiful island of Dominican Republic. It was my fourth time, and I enjoyed very much.

The rest of the holidays I simply stayed inside, playing my consoles, watching TV, eating, drinking, sleeping and going on my computers ;)

The last few days I played outside with my friends, who I hadn't seen in an extremely long time. ;)

eggd2
09-09-2006, 10:06 PM
habbo name: Standswithafist
habbox uk name: eggd2

The first week of the summer holidays,
I went to an exotic place called cornwall,
surfed on the surf and in the sun i lazed.

When I got back,
After lack of sleep,
I went to butlins,
it was full of chavs,
it was nutlins.

Later on, i was off again,
It was camping in ferry medows,
We were always on our bike,
One day we rented a trike,
and then a pedlo.

Then we went to chessington,
world of adventure,
my grandad lost his dentures,
after going on a roller coaster,
i used my camera,
to film the ride,
i almost died,
i almost got caught.

Then It was back to school,
and that wasnt cool.

The End

Yea it sucks

ItsDave
13-09-2006, 08:06 PM
Habbo[X] name: Xzoid
Entry: -
I went on the London Underground
To see the MotorShow and I found
A keyring.

Part 1 of Holidays. Lol

I went to my Nans
She was mean
By the way she smokes
Her teeth should be green
She called me rude names you wouldn't think a nan would say
Then I got out of their, I wasn't going to stay

Part 2 done. And that was true

I sat on my bum, for 3 weeks more.
Than I went out and I wasn't to certain
About going out co's it was 4 o'clock
Instead I went to cinema and went to see Cars, it was fun
It was really cool, I ate a burger in a bun. :s

Part 3

I was scared to go back to school,
I hate it its really uncool.
I got some new stuff
For my hairy hand cuffs :p
I couldn't get to sleep, I was shaking
I fell asleep, then I was dreaming.

End

lEddy
13-09-2006, 09:05 PM
Week 1 of my Hoilday:-
First as soon, as I got home i decided to make it worth while & did
what i've never did before paintballing for i did well but not as good as my mate danny. my dad and mum planned a hoilday to spain, it was thrilling flight, on board games, good food, excellcent preparing the food on board.
as soon i got to spain i went to a theme park to qodios femes weird name eh?.

Week 2 of my hoilday:-
Next week, I've got a new games on my Nintendo lite DS - Animal
crossing & sonic rush. I went to some good places like a fun fair.
Also my mum Bought presents for me But couldnt open them until Christmas That sucks dont it. :l:eusa_wall I went to see also real madrid at
the madrid FC train at there staduim & and the training pitch. I even shoke the hand of ronaldo :eusa_danc.

Week 3 of my Hoilady:-
I was heading back to the Uk. I Missed Spain But I hated them stupid.
Killer bees, Pure dangerous they were i nearly got ambused by some.
Back on the Flight, No games , No Good Movies & all Real rubbish.
As soon as I Got back i started to make some alts, & go play some football with my mates.:eusa_clap

Well Thats My Hoilday.
Good LuckEveryone.

-Xperience
13-09-2006, 09:27 PM
Habbo Name: -Xperience
Habbox Name: -Xperience
Entry:

During the holidays i didn't do hardly anything as i probably had the worst news of my life. I went on holidays to Bulgaria for a week but the weather was way too hot! It reached nearly 45degrees every day, it was roasting! Before this on the second week my fther was diagnosed with lung cancer. It was the most emotional time of my life and it felt as if the world had stopped. This holiday i have probably spent most of the time with my dad keeping him occupied from his boredness.
I went for a meal with my step mum,sis and bro on a great night where I ended up playing in the kiddies play area..Great stuff eh? It hasnt been the best of holidays but theres one message i would like to say. DONT EVEN TRY SMOKING!

Matt <3

PaulMacC
16-09-2006, 12:00 AM
Habbo Name: PaulMacC
Habbox Name: PaulMac
Entry:
Over the summer , I went to England. Born in Ireland , I never had been to England before and going there was a big treat for me. I went there and played in a football tournament , we won the shield. I also got a tour of Sunderland F.Cs ground and went to see Newcastle V Villa Real which the score was 3 all. When I came back home I went out played with my friends and went to the movies around 1-2 times per week. Then the BIG TRIP arrive I went to US Of A for A Month and I was really scared of The Bombs and stuff and When I was going threw the detector its bleeped at me and I had to get body checked.
Anyways the plane journey was way boring but luckily I had my DS and PSP to keep me occupied. When we got to America It was 27 Degrees and we where staying In New York ;) . We put our stuff away and went sight-seeing , We saw the statue of liberty , Ground Zero , and loads of over things , I had to go to the New York Pokemon Centre because my brother wanted to go . I felt really Embarssed when I went in , but I saw people aged like 18-19 in it. After a few days I made some friends ;). They were called Mike And Joe they were visiting New York from Austrilia . A week had past and I got real bored , But we visited Washington DC the next day.
When we got to Washington went to have a tour of the WHITE HOUSE , It was amazing . We shopped and stuff , then we headed back to New York. Well after 2 long weeks of America , I missed the UK . Luckily the holiday was up and I was going home. When I arrived in Belfast , I went to give my friends there presents :P The next day I got My school stuff and schoolbag. Then after that day I went To School. So The Holidays were really enjoyable also I was really shocked when I got home and heard Steve Irwin Died RIP. So that was my summer.

<3 Paul xD

jojoandme
18-09-2006, 04:20 AM
Habbo and Habbox name: jojoandme

Entry:
First I went to Roswell, New Mexico, where I did the outer-space tourist thing. Then I went to Oklahoma City, where I visited a friend (who I recently gave away in marriage) and her new husband.
Next I went to Fayetteville, Arkansas, where I visited my dad and my brother and his family (including my brand new nephew).
Afterwards, I went to my family's cattle ranch in Deep East Texas (though my 85-year old grandmother recently sold the cattle, she still gets out with the brush hog and mows down the tough stuff that grows wild on the ranch).
Subsequently, I went to Houston (South East Texas) to visit multiple aunts and uncles who live there.
Then I shot back to San Diego, crossing Texas (more than half the journey!), New Mexico, Arizona, and California in a two-day period.

2hd.
04-10-2006, 02:56 PM
Congratulations goes to PaulMac who wins 1 red amber lamp. :) You will be contacted shortly!
http://www.uploadz.co.uk/894paulmac.png

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!