PDA

View Full Version : Read if you've had/got VIP Problems

Seacat
09-09-2006, 09:32 PM
Hey,

It appears we've had problems where members haven't received VIP that they've bought through both PayPal and SMS, we think this is due to the Forum Server changeover, because we lost all e-mails (including ones with the VIP Subscriptions information). Please read the relevant information on this thread and then we can resolve your problem much quicker rather than PMing VIP Managers for it to be forwarded to me and then me contacting you for more information e.t.c.

If you've had SMS VIP Problems

If you've had problems through the SMS System then send me a Private Message with the following information:

The DATE and TIME that you bought the subscription. (You should be able to get the time off the text message you received from HabboxForum confirming your subscription - If you deleted it send me a rough time and date and I'll try to find it)

The length and colour of the subscription, and the name you had when you bought it if you've had a name change.

If you've had PayPal VIP Problems

Login to your paypal and send me a copy of the receipt via PM - You can remove confidential info (e.g. your full name) if you wish but don't remove any dates/times/VIP Information

Note: If you haven't bought VIP then don't try to claim it 'cos I can check. :P

I will try to resolve all issues as soon as possible.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!