PDA

View Full Version : Best away day?

Jamie!
10-09-2006, 05:56 PM
Whats the best away day you have had or what away game you most looking forward too?

Best ive been to was probably Darlo last season or the day we won promotion at Mansfield. The atmosphere at them was mint

Erm..n am looking fairly forward to ending Forests unbeaten run on Saturday :]]

YellowParasol
10-09-2006, 07:26 PM
Mine is at Wembley Stadium when we beat Darlington 1-0 to get Promoted to League 1 from League 2 through play-offs (year 1999-2000) oh and away to Chelsea in FA Cup 5th round was a good away day aswell... even though we lost 5-0

:Hazel
10-09-2006, 08:41 PM
Has to be Wolves away when we actually lost 1-0 but we won 3-1 at home so that sent us through to the play off final in 2002. :eusa_danc

brapbrap
10-09-2006, 08:52 PM
Oxford away.

Got promoted to League 1 Last season PHUCKING BRILLIANT.

Search it on youtube for the sheer velocity of the game and madness.

BEST 16 SECONDS OF MY LIFE UNTIL I HAVE Intercourse (:D) Between Northampton Equilsing and us scoring.

Il never forget that day

UP THE O'S.

Lincoln Imp!
11-09-2006, 05:01 PM
possibley away at mansfield a few weeks ago, won 4-2, (they didnt even deserve 2 goals at all) and we played absoloutely beautiful football (as we do now, you know, as keith alexander has gone) and jamie forrester scored all 4 goals ;)

YellowParasol
11-09-2006, 07:53 PM
possibley away at mansfield a few weeks ago, won 4-2, (they didnt even deserve 2 goals at all) and we played absoloutely beautiful football (as we do now, you know, as keith alexander has gone) and jamie forrester scored all 4 goals ;)

Keith Alexander has improved us :p now we have Simon Yeo and aload of other decent players

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!